Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed she’s added the word word ‘however’ to her vocabulary? 🤣🤣
Yesss she always says it 🤣 I’m not being funny but does anyone actually say however when speaking, I just say but and use however whenever I’m writing 🤣🤣

Someone help me out

At 13:55 did Saffron say "the BASPHIC room to stay in" instead of specific

Please tell me she's not that stupid???
I think she says ‘pacific’ instead of specific 😂😭

Reactions: 7
Someone help me out

At 13:55 did Saffron say "the BASPHIC room to stay in" instead of specific

Please tell me she's not that stupid???
Sorry, I'm not over BASPHIC

@Amelia223 She definitely said B not P 😹

I had to screenshot and add it for anyone who doesn't want to watch the vlog

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Saffron really is beyond selfish moving house logically means moving from one house to another once, not briefly popping back home 5+ hours away, it's laughable that she's telling everyone that it's allowed and not breaking any rules. I've no idea what makes her think she can ignore every rule?

Reactions: 14
What was with that annoying word she was using to explain those trousers she brought was getting right on my tits 🤣

Ah apologies if any offence was caused 🤦🏻‍♀️ Still annoyed me as she clearly isn’t Welsh so not sure why she was saying it 🤣
No don’t be sorry. I don’t understand why she’s saying it. It’s hella annoying. The word itself means cuddle/hug. But we use it to describe something soft ie a blanket. But again...why is she saying it?

Reactions: 12
View attachment 427487
‘Youre allowed to move house’ 🤣🤣 Yeah move house but not between households. He can’t just ‘Move house’ once a week 🤦🏼‍♀️
Based on these rules varied by saffron, I will move into my mums house for the weekends, back to mine on a Monday, and move into my friends house each Wednesday. That’s allowed isn’t it cos I’m moving 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also did you hear Wendy say that Jed’s drink was just a cup of sugar. Just let him choose what he wants without constantly commenting . Such an unhealthy relationship with food it’s really sad

Reactions: 30
If it really wasn’t against the rules, wouldn’t she have just addressed he had gone home in the first place instead of ignoring it/writing it in the comments afterward for only a handful of people to see. (Unless she did address it but I actually can’t stand to watch her and find out).

Reactions: 14
Sorry, I'm not over BASPHIC

@Amelia223 She definitely said B not P 😹

I had to screenshot and add it for anyone who doesn't want to watch the vlog
I’ve noticed that saff has very limited vocab and can also never pronounce simple words properly, quite shocking considering she talks so so much

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve noticed that saff has very limited vocab and can also never pronounce simple words properly, quite shocking considering she talks so so much
What did she get in her GCSEs? Her language sounds like what you’d hear in a primary school playground!

Reactions: 3
What did she get in her GCSEs? Her language sounds like what you’d hear in a primary school playground!
She’ll probs blame dyslexia but I have dyslexia and was an English lit student for A level and my vocab is much better than hers. She doesn’t seem educated in life or academics. Maybe she thinks it’s quirky to be dumb

Reactions: 6
Also did you hear Wendy say that Jed’s drink was just a cup of sugar. Just let him choose what he wants without constantly commenting . Such an unhealthy relationship with food it’s really sad
jed if for some odd reason you are reading here. Leave home at first opportunity. PLEASE. I feel so sorry for Jed to live in such an unhealthy, mentally draining environment. Both saffron and Wendy take turns in putting Jed down and it’s awful to see. Wendy stop worrying about your kids diets they’re old enough to make their own choices. Go duck off on a run and leave him alone. duck living with the barkers... that family clearly destroys you with all their comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In one video saffron spoke about Jeds weight loss and it made me feel weird because he didn’t address it anywhere she spoke about it for a good 2/3 minutes

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Mostly C, and I think she only took 6/7 GCSEs
In this video she says "I got a C in Engaleesh" 😹 (watch from 2:07)

Wendy knows her daughter is not bright as she said "you got 5" and even commented about Saffron not been smart in their podcast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.