Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jed had a career literally handed to him. His family made his channel for him and all he had to do was FILM content and be paid for it. Saffron and Casey edited all his videos for him as they've said before. Casey even taught Jed HOW to edit which isn't bloody rocket science. All Jed had to do was turn up and film for those videos he's uploaded - It was also very clear when the YT check hit his bank account bc Saffron said he bought her something to say thank you, which is lovely but he was also decked in new designer clothes so clearly there's no money management going on there.

His siblings gave him a shoutout and he had hundreds of thousands of views overnight. He could be making videos of literally anything and preteen girls will watch it. The fact that he knows he can do very little and earn thousands a month and STILL not do it is the height of laziness. He hasn't had to graft for followers, save up for camera equipment, moan about lighting or anything. Everything he needs is in his own home bc of Saffron. The fact that he could even HIRE someone to edit his videos but clearly even recording seems like such a chore for him.

And he's not bleeping depressed so let's stop pushing that narrative. He's always been lazy and unmotivated. Saffron would smugly show him waking up at 3pm even when he was in full-time education bc he had no routine and would game all night. I mean, he could even film himself gaming and I'm sure pre-teens would watch that. There's so much opportunity that I refuse to empathise with him at all. I think its hilarious people think the Barkers will have ANY of their kids working in retail like us normal plebs, don't you know they look down on those people? He won't be getting a normal job working for someone else. Like Casey before he started youtube, Darren will get sick of his unemployment and make him work for him where they can lull themselves into thinking they've fixed the problem. I'm waiting for Wendy's digs soon, once she has her weekly stalk of this thread.
This is literally exactly wat I was trying to say. In a way a normal job isn’t an option for him because viewers would show up to the workplace and disturb the business therefore this in a way is his only option unless he starts his own thing. It would be hard for him to get a normal job. He literally has less struggle than they did or any YouTuber. What’s stopping him from doing it. I’m pretty sure as well people would watch his videos for saffron therefore giving him more ciews. He is just lazy end of. He’s been given an opportunity that he doesn’t care about and maybe once saffron moves out his parents might make him do something. His money won’t last forever and as a guy going into his 20s in a few years considering he isn’t going Uni he doesn’t have anything stable in his life. His videos have little to no effort in them anyways. What’s stopping him rn in lockdown... nothing

does anyone know if they have said why they wanted to move house (family home)?
Smaller family smaller house

Reactions: 1
To be fair that is a great combo esp. if you use the Snack a Jacks caramel rice cakes....
Her saying that’s her favourite food screams disordered eating, from someone in ED recovery I know so many people whose ‘safe food’ was rice cakes

• Wow
Reactions: 18
To be fair that is a great combo esp. if you use the Snack a Jacks caramel rice cakes....
She eats rice cakes for the calories. A lot of people including myself who have/had an ED often turn to rice cakes as it in a way has no taste so you taste whatever you add an drinking water w then fills you up. But that’s my opinion

Her saying that’s her favourite food screams disordered eating, from someone in ED recovery I know so many people whose ‘safe food’ was rice cakes
Img Yh I didn’t see this before you sent it but yh rice cakes are a safe food imo it’s something I would eat loads of instead of like bread or something

Reactions: 8
That latest video was bleeping unbearable. I don't think Saffron has an ED but I think she has some fucked up problem where she wants to come across as if she's so healthy and a skinny legend or some tit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s so out of touch that she thinks normal people would pay £2.49 for a protein bar (£1.86 with her code).
Does she not realise that most people think 60p is too much for a normal chocolate bar?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That latest video was bleeping unbearable. I don't think Saffron has an ED but I think she has some fucked up problem where she wants to come across as if she's so healthy and a skinny legend or some tit like that.
I agree with you I don’t think she actually eats like she shows in the video. She just wants to appear that she is really “healthy”. It’s so weird and obvious that she doesn’t eat like that 🤡

Reactions: 20
saffron highly enjoyed Jed comments about her portion sizes cause it gives her that mental satisfaction

Reactions: 26
saffron highly enjoyed Jed comments about her portion sizes cause it gives her that mental satisfaction
I agree! She HAD to show us she didn't finish the Nandos because she thinks soooo tiny and can only fit in 3 brocolli stalks and a chicken leg.

She's consuming all this protein but she's probs not eating the volume of nutritous food to build lean muscle etc. She just seems average weight and height to me? I don't know why she restricts so much

Reactions: 23
Just a thought but maybe saffron and Wendy have the mentality they do with food because of Casey s diabetes’s maybe? I’ve noticed in other food videos with her mum she will eat something sugary or even carbohydrates and after that she’s not allowed anything sugary or unhealthy and her mum makes her exercise it off which really isn’t good. If Wendy wasn’t such a control freak about everything saffron done then I doubt she would be the way she is

Reactions: 3
Didn't realise just how small Saffron has her portions. I know everyone is different and eats different amounts to each other, but surely she wouldn't be full with that amount of food?

Reactions: 4
It’s given that saffron is quite a small person however it’s like she prides herself on being small she doesn’t go one video without saying it. It’s like imo Tyler is short let’s not bear around the bush he is and she wants to be like yk a tiny gf but it seems weird she has so much protein in her diet ... for what. She isn’t a training athlete or someone who lifts weights constantly what’s the protein for 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Saffron’s portions are unhealthily small
And sorry but looking at her, there’s no way that’s what she really eats

she definitely eats more but wants to portrait the skinny small appetite girl on camera. You’re just fooling yourself Saff
And doesn’t matter whether young or not, but you’re triggering your followers who suffer from ed, too

Reactions: 26

she definitely eats more but wants to portrait the skinny small appetite girl on camera. You’re just fooling yourself Saff
And doesn’t matter whether young or not, but you’re triggering your followers who suffer from ed, too
She’s the type to smell a chocolate bar but eat a piece of broccoli ygm. Or like at night time consumes a lot of calories

Reactions: 7
It’s given that saffron is quite a small person however it’s like she prides herself on being small she doesn’t go one video without saying it. It’s like imo Tyler is short let’s not bear around the bush he is and she wants to be like yk a tiny gf but it seems weird she has so much protein in her diet ... for what. She isn’t a training athlete or someone who lifts weights constantly what’s the protein for 😂😂😂
Shes 100% a “pick me” girl. She’s so “oh I’m so tiny, look at me”.

Reactions: 18

I think she does too! When she said she has porridge because it's so filling that sent alarm bells ringing for me. She wants to be fillled up so she doesnt snack and isn't consuming more calories than she lets herself have (in her videos anyway lol). Her porrdige looked like cement

Reactions: 6
I agree, she definitely doesn’t just eat that in a day. I’d say she’s quite a normal size, I wouldn’t say she’s small but I definitely wouldn’t say she’s big, she looks to me like she’s around a size 8-10. If that really was her diet, with all the exercise she does she’d be in a calorie deficit (probably would be without the exercise tbh) and she’d be absolutely tiny.

Reactions: 13
I agree, she definitely doesn’t just eat that in a day. I’d say she’s quite a normal size, I wouldn’t say she’s small but I definitely wouldn’t say she’s big, she looks to me like she’s around a size 8-10. If that really was her diet, with all the exercise she does she’d be in a calorie deficit (probably would be without the exercise tbh) and she’d be absolutely tiny.
She’s mentioned somewhere she’s a 6-8. I just googled it too and they’re saying she’s a 6

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.