Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep - I think she pulled out because 1) it was a huge amount of work and she would never see any return on it considering she bought it for 1.15m and its on a public road and other houses around it sell for cheaper or around the same price for fully kitted out. and 2) bc she still hasn't learned that sharing everything online isn't a good thing and people can find out everything she shows like how her house and how much she paid was on this forum an hour after her vlog. STILL so oblivious.

I think that's why she "took a step back" and isn't talking about it anymore bc she knows she cant resist showing it otherwise.
Do you think she will address the situation or not?

Has she said she’s bought another house instead and not the 1.15m one?
No but the house she put an offer on has been put back on the market so I can only assume shes reneged on her offer. As there's no way the house she offered for in August would be done in 4 months.

Do you think she will address the situation or not?
She'll just make a comment about how its a different house and she changed her mind most likely. I doubt she'll get in to it.

Reactions: 1
No but the house she put an offer on has been put back on the market so I can only assume shes reneged on her offer. As there's no way the house she offered for in August would be done in 4 months.

She'll just make a comment about how its a different house and she changed her mind most likely. I doubt she'll get in to it.
Yeah that makes sense, she said in a vlog last week it was Tyler’s first time seeing her house. But months ago in a vlog she went with him to see the, now old, house.

Reactions: 3
For somebody who NEVER eats McDonald’s she films a lot of ‘Mukbangs’

bet when she’s there she’ll be like I LITERALLY never eat McDonald’s but this is SO UNREAL
D87D0799-0405-4D99-ABA8-8159448FFAE7.png

Reactions: 8

bet when she’s there she’ll be like I LITERALLY never eat McDonald’s but this is SO UNREAL
View attachment 387694
They looked like they shared like one meal between 3 of them in the last one, she had a few nuggets, so did Wendy and Jed, her dad had a fillet o fish (oh Darren) and there was like 2 chips and then two drinks and 2 coffees, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did only get like 2 meals 😂

Reactions: 10
ana moved into her new apartment and saffron hasn’t visited her hometown lol
Saffron did visit last year, but everyone on here figured it was a pitstop on the way to see her boyfriend. They claimed they were socially distancing in the video but were sat next to each other. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saffron did visit last year, but everyone on here figured it was a pitstop on the way to see her boyfriend. They claimed they were socially distancing in the video but were sat next to each other. 🤣
That is the most accurate way to describe ana 😂😂😂 a pitstop 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 387694
Omg yes! It annoys me so much when she starts every mukbang video with “we never eat this”.... firstly no once cares, and secondly you do a mukbang like once a month so you kinda do?!?

Reactions: 21

View attachment 387694
Clearly, Tyler came back to Brighton today then. Now all of a sudden, he's talked about in Saffron and Wendy's stories. Was AWOL for the last few days. They don't even try.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Omg yes! It annoys me so much when she starts every mukbang video with “we never eat this”.... firstly no once cares, and secondly you do a mukbang like once a month so you kinda do?!?
I watched 30 seconds of her family video in the car when she said we’ve come to McDonald’s which is so unlike us ... erm I’ve seen at least 100 McDonald’s videos so you love it. Just say we eat mcds as much as the next person ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I was watching her 20th birthday video and I swearrr she fancies her dad! The way she had her arm around him and she kept looking at him and it just seemed weird she also was wearing a revealing dress her cleavage on show and her dad offered to film her and saying how good she looks. Might just be a close relationship between them but always found it a bit weird

Why don’t saffron and Tyler talk in her vlogs?she doesn’t mention him but you see him in the background. So weird

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So glad I found these threads. I only seen a few of her videos in nov/dec and was so pissed off watching her and Ana talk over eachother during their Xmas gift swap. Mostly Saff. Also when she gets these proper expensive gifts and acts shocked. Why so shocked, love...you asked for it. Bore off.

Reactions: 6
I was watching her 20th birthday video and I swearrr she fancies her dad! The way she had her arm around him and she kept looking at him and it just seemed weird she also was wearing a revealing dress her cleavage on show and her dad offered to film her and saying how good she looks. Might just be a close relationship between them but always found it a bit weird

Why don’t saffron and Tyler talk in her vlogs?she doesn’t mention him but you see him in the background. So weird
I think her and her dad are close which I think is quite a nice thing to have with a parent. I’m not a fan of her myself but saying she fancies her dad is a bit much.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
1725C7E1-1BFC-45FC-9ADC-93E70C914842.png
I just had one of her videos from after the marathon suggested to me and her face looks soooo different

Reactions: 11
I had a friend exactly like saffron, grew up very spoilt and bossy. Couldn’t do a thing without her mum helping her and ditched all of her mates once she got a boyfriend. Let me tell you it’s not nice

Reactions: 16
So funny how now she’s saying she’s a uk size 8 but on one of her other collection launches she said she was wearing a size 4 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.