Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest Instagram post does anyone else think she looks smaller in height but in like a really weird way like she edited herself to be smaller ?? It’s hard to explain what I’m saying but there’s something off about the post. I could just be seeing it that way cause she doesn’t have a long neck.

Reactions: 4
So funny how now she’s saying she’s a uk size 8 but on one of her other collection launches she said she was wearing a size 4 😂
I noticed she is non stop saying I WEAR A SIZE 8 on her stories. Thing is, that’s not helpful - we don’t know what you look like really saf due to the amount you photoshop your body

Reactions: 16
Her new video, honestly that was some minutes of my life I’ll sadly never get back. It’s basically just her advertising a meal a chef cooked for her. I’m guessing it was gifted but no mention of gifted nor Ad. 🙄.

Reactions: 9
"have been saving up for it the whole day" wow such healthy relationship with food huh

• Heart
Reactions: 13
swear all her content revolves around 'mukbangs' and eating yet we never actually see her eating most of the food - it's clear she has an unhealthy relationship with food/exercise so i don't understand why she doesn't try to make more original content that she enjoys??

Reactions: 22
swear all her content revolves around 'mukbangs' and eating yet we never actually see her eating most of the food - it's clear she has an unhealthy relationship with food/exercise so i don't understand why she doesn't try to make more original content that she enjoys??
She's in denial as well. Not saying she's big at all but if she ate as little as she tried to portray online, there would be nothing of her, she'd be waif like. And she isn't, she's buxom and curvy. And girl is at least a size 10. Nothing wrong with that but be fricking honest for once.

Reactions: 20
Okay so just saw the McDonald’s mukbang with her family and bloody hell, her mum doesn’t even hide the fact that saffron is clearly the favourite child. Saying she would feel like a lost puppy without saffron😂made me laugh poor jed

Reactions: 10
I’m baffled by the fact that people are still willing to spend money on her cheap ITS ranges

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Okay so just saw the McDonald’s mukbang with her family and bloody hell, her mum doesn’t even hide the fact that saffron is clearly the favourite child. Saying she would feel like a lost puppy without saffron😂made me laugh poor jed
Saffron makes her the money, that’s why, if Jed was making more money then she would favour him 😂

Reactions: 14
It’s exhausting to sit through her videos I physically can’t do it anymore. The constant talk of motivation and productivity is exhausting. She has some real insecurity problems and is constantly trying to be busy because she can’t just be still for a moment because she doesn’t like herself!

Reactions: 19
“How good does this lunch look?”

is she taking the piss?
How is that a lunch? And a filling one?
this is barely what I have for breakfast
I really didn't notice just how fucked up her relationship with food was until I read her threads here.

Reactions: 20
Her newest video angers me ‘I hope this gives you all food envy’ with her £8 sourdough bread, when a huge base of her audience are younger/teenagers in school who are probably having no option but to use those food vouchers which there’s nothing wrong with. But way to rub it into everybody’s face you can afford a £200 takeaway for you and your family. Maybe put £200 to your local food bank. Imagine how many families would benefit from that. Instead of a tit brownie and a few plates of meat and salad.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.