Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title #9 - 5’4, photoshop galore, saffron... Tyler’s knocking on your door.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She ALWAYS announces her periods. It’s TMI. Yes they are normal. She doesn’t need to tell us every bleeping month. Also, I thought Wendy checked everything she posted ?
This says ‘hormones due my period is wild’
Should it not be period due, my hormones are wild 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She ALWAYS announces her periods. It’s TMI. Yes they are normal. She doesn’t need to tell us every bleeping month. Also, I thought Wendy checked everything she posted ?
This says ‘hormones due my period is wild’
Should it not be period due, my hormones are wild 😂
Probably making sure that everyone who saw the article knows she was bloated because of her period..... did she mention she was on her period 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably making sure that everyone who saw the article knows she was bloated because of her period..... did she mention she was on her period 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
Bloating don’t make her hips wide hunny that’s just how she looks lol I’ve noticed as well she only shows the left of her face in videos ahahah and she rarely sits face forward without some angle

Reactions: 5
Bloating don’t make her hips wide hunny that’s just how she looks lol I’ve noticed as well she only shows the left of her face in videos ahahah and she rarely sits face forward without some angle
I know. But she’s probably blaming her normal figure on her period bloat so people don’t think she’s bigger than what she says

Reactions: 4
Whenever Jed films saffron takes over

They dragged out 2 burgers, 3 boxes of chips n a girl box of soemthing for alarmist 10 minutes 😂😂❤

Reactions: 6
Someone posted this on Anastasia kingsnorths thread.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She mentioned in one video that she's 5'2 and her boyfriend said he was 5'11 to her but her dad laughed and said he wasn't. In that pic where she's wearing about 3/4 inch heels standing next to tyler if that's his name? I thought hmm maybe he's 5'7 but now I'm thinking they both just lie about their height to make each other feel better

Reactions: 3
She mentioned in one video that she's 5'2 and her boyfriend said he was 5'11 to her but her dad laughed and said he wasn't. In that pic where she's wearing about 3/4 inch heels standing next to tyler if that's his name? I thought hmm maybe he's 5'7 but now I'm thinking they both just lie about their height to make each other feel better
I thought he was 5’8 in their first video together I think she mentioned he was short but she didn’t mind cause she was short

We been knew shes lying. Scummy witch. People need to send this video to Sussex Police.

Travelling 4 hours each way each week as if he's real footballer. Embarrassing.

EDIT:

And he was in tier 4 at this point

Reactions: 1
And he was in tier 4 at this point
No, Lancs was in T3 in December.
But Brighton and the south, in general, was put into T4 around the time of that game, so they literally went back to her house during that week when it was illegal to enter/leave T4. Not to mention the fact, they shouldnt have even been together seeing as hes not living on his own and nor does she and he was in T3. Brighton was T2 I think.

I can't get over how entitled this piece of tit and her family are. I try not to name call online as I dont like the whole troll approach but she 100% deserves it. People are bleeping dying and this witch can't cope without seeing her boyfriend for a few months? She didn't follow it in April when she met him and she isn't following it now. Like if its once or twice over offical national lockdown, fair enough but the constant back and forth, staying at each other's houses, putting all those other amateur football players at risk and then having the audacity to come on Twitter and preach about how difficult this time is for everyone? Not to mention, she also saw Casey and his family for her mums birthday recently too. They are the reason we are still in this tit situation. Everyone is making sacrifices but oh no, not the Barkers!

I bet she's praying Boris lifts lockdown before she moves in to her new house, theres no way she'll be living alone so either her whole family moves with her and then move out when Tyler comes back or she'll spin some lie.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I haaaaate the way she eats idk if I’m being picky but the way her mouth like moves and like goes in it’s so weird to me

To me it looks like she hates whatever she's eating and is trying to disguise she hates the taste but her face tells a different story

Reactions: 8
I guarantee saffron is going to be conveniently quiet today, I for one will be fuming if she is with Tyler, there is no way they won't be spending their first valentines day together. Also would mean she can't make any valentines day videos 🤔 wonder what lie she will come up with??

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.