Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On jeds video
Oh no I don’t know if I’m ready. My ears can’t take it. Surprisingly the only person I can tolerate is the dad atm. He acc has been working consistently and seems like he loves his job

1. I understand periods are normal but why announce it to your following it doesn’t make sense ... does she want sympathy
AA584484-4833-44B5-8127-C030B29013F5.png

2. Lol her mum really exposed her real face

C92F3A80-0FED-4227-95BA-0AA9CAAF1BF2.png
E0BB2085-B52A-419B-9AC6-7BEB803A1184.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no I don’t know if I’m ready. My ears can’t take it. Surprisingly the only person I can tolerate is the dad atm. He acc has been working consistently and seems like he loves his job

1. I understand periods are normal but why announce it to your following it doesn’t make sense ... does she want sympathy View attachment 434464

2. Lol her mum really exposed her real face

View attachment 434465View attachment 434466
Don't think anyone really needs to know when she on her period, weird thing to post about, I mean there natural but bit of an Overshare!

Reactions: 9
Don't think anyone really needs to know when she on her period, weird thing to post about, I mean there natural but bit of an Overshare!
Yh like we don’t acc care saffron millions of people experience it. It’s not just you lol

Reactions: 10
Shes not 5'5 shes 5'2
Actually I think she might be I think janette is around 5'2(I'm about the same height aswell) Saffron is definately taller than her more likely that she is 5'5 I could be wrong she's certainly taller.

Reactions: 3
Sorry, but In Jeds video I found it so cringe how her and Wendy were sharing food. The burger I understand. But a frigging chicken nugget 🤣🥴🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Actually I think she might be I think janette is around 5'2(I'm about the same height aswell) Saffron is definately taller than her more likely that she is 5'5 I could be wrong she's certainly taller.
Shes said in many videos shes 5'2, i mean she could be lying yes. But seems like a dumb thing to lie about.

• Heart
Shes said in many videos shes 5'2, i mean she could be lying yes. But seems like a dumb thing to lie about.
In 2015 saffron did actually tweet that she was 5'3 back then, it's possible she's shrunk but she would only have been 15 so six years on she is more than likely around 5'5, odd for her to claim she's so much shorter than she most likely actually is.

Reactions: 6
In 2015 saffron did actually tweet that she was 5'3 back then, it's possible she's shrunk but she would only have been 15 so six years on she is more than likely around 5'5, odd for her to claim she's so much shorter than she most likely actually is.
Tbh next well hear she’s either 4’5 or 7’2. Never know with her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s not 5’2 , look at her next to ana (who is 5’4) she’s the same height and actually sometimes taller . She just wants to come across small and petite because she’s the biggest pick me girl ever

Reactions: 8
theres recent vids where shes said she 5'2 a video with jed, asking boys question you're too afraid to ask ( i think thats the one) also one where she was staying in her car for 24 hours. Also one of her old videos when she was a teenager, it was was a facts about me vid. All 3 vids she says she 5'2. Anyways im not discussing this any further, i already said she could be lying.

Just going to settle this height thing once and for all ... here’s a pic with her , ana and Talia . As you can see her and ana are the same height which is around 5’4 / 5’5 & Talia is 5’7. She’s definitely not 5’2 anyone can lie and pretend just like when she says she’s size 4-6 when it’s clear she is not
31AF30B3-9CB1-4253-AF28-8AF52E44B92E.jpeg

Just going to settle this height thing once and for all ... here’s a pic with her , ana and Talia . As you can see her and ana are the same height which is around 5’4 / 5’5 & Talia is 5’7. She’s definitely not 5’2 anyone can lie and pretend just like when she says she’s size 4-6 when it’s clear she is not View attachment 434678
Saff is more 8-10

Reactions: 1
Just going to settle this height thing once and for all ... here’s a pic with her , ana and Talia . As you can see her and ana are the same height which is around 5’4 / 5’5 & Talia is 5’7. She’s definitely not 5’2 anyone can lie and pretend just like when she says she’s size 4-6 when it’s clear she is not View attachment 434678
I actually think saff and Ana both look really nice here. I'll see myself out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.