Saffron Barker #8 Lockdown rule breaker that will sell anything to be a money maker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably in the next room 🤣🤣 also. Am I the only one who thinks it doesn’t look like him?
Haha, I don't believe for one minute that they are not together today, saffron seems like she would demand to spend the day with him, also anyone else think that's really cringy 😂

Reactions: 21
You can add some weird filters. But again. THE FRIGGING SIDE ANGLE !🤣🙄
Yh looks like she straining her neck

I think she’s making up for all the heads of being single. Can’t wait for him to dump her ass sns she’s adding dates she’s gonna slip up and show she met hun before he moved in w her for lockdown
E8476454-E18C-4CEE-8F24-6486E4E2AD79.png

Reactions: 5
No, Lancs was in T3 in December.
But Brighton and the south, in general, was put into T4 around the time of that game, so they literally went back to her house during that week when it was illegal to enter/leave T4. Not to mention the fact, they shouldnt have even been together seeing as hes not living on his own and nor does she and he was in T3. Brighton was T2 I think.

I can't get over how entitled this piece of tit and her family are. I try not to name call online as I dont like the whole troll approach but she 100% deserves it. People are bleeping dying and this witch can't cope without seeing her boyfriend for a few months? She didn't follow it in April when she met him and she isn't following it now. Like if its once or twice over offical national lockdown, fair enough but the constant back and forth, staying at each other's houses, putting all those other amateur football players at risk and then having the audacity to come on Twitter and preach about how difficult this time is for everyone? Not to mention, she also saw Casey and his family for her mums birthday recently too. They are the reason we are still in this tit situation. Everyone is making sacrifices but oh no, not the Barkers!

I bet she's praying Boris lifts lockdown before she moves in to her new house, theres no way she'll be living alone so either her whole family moves with her and then move out when Tyler comes back or she'll spin some lie.
Even in tier 3 sport was cancelled, because the lads I teach play in adults teams and they all their matches cancelled because we were in tier 3. All sport was cancelled if it wasn’t “elite”, so I’m not 100% sure the date is correct! But anyway, it’s more proof hopefully to her fans that she’s a head

I’m confused why she’s posting a whole montage for him .... mate roll over n he’s right there
2CF53A06-3288-47CF-AD77-597261E73C72.png

I find this really awkward as if she’s the type to randomly take pictures and I can hear her fake laugh 😂. She’s gonna expose herself posting these pictures cause she’s broken rules love how she stopped adding dates

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure on the 6th June you weren’t supposed to be mixing households? Yet her and Tyler are indoors together? My boyfriend didn’t come into my house until July...

Reactions: 10
I’m confused why they were in her parents room taking pictures
6D57C074-CBD5-4A92-8B6A-BF06160F0F86.png

That’s 10101010000% a different person the the guy in her FaceTime call
She probs edits his face in pictures hence in real life or videos he looks different

Loooool she posts a whole camera roll and he posts and insta and one story
6A3D93DF-FF5C-45D2-BED9-2E3FF0B4F5A9.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Even in tier 3 sport was cancelled, because the lads I teach play in adults teams and they all their matches cancelled because we were in tier 3. All sport was cancelled if it wasn’t “elite”, so I’m not 100% sure the date is correct! But anyway, it’s more proof hopefully to her fans that she’s a head
She was still in the Lake District on 20th December, she has a picture on her feed. That’s also the date when a fan she met on the walk tagged her in a picture without any social distancing whatsoever. A couple of days later she said Tyler had been living with them for a while so they could spend Christmas together. By that she meant she picked him up 3 days earlier 🙃

And a week before they went to that fancy hotel on a spa break. She is just so full of lies it actually hurts

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 16
All of the beds in the house they are staying in are white, and don’t have a black headboard, so it can’t be a recent pic Saff 🤔 or are you not at home?
That just looks like a print out of a screenshot to me. I assume she wants to pretend she’s not seeing him today

Reactions: 4
She was still in the Lake District on 20th December, she has a picture on her feed. That’s also the date when a fan she met on the walk tagged her in a picture without any social distancing whatsoever. A couple of days later she said Tyler had been living with them for a while so they could spend Christmas together. By that she meant she picked him up 3 days earlier 🙃

And a week before they went to that fancy hotel on a spa break. She is just so full of lies it actually hurts
Someone ask that girl how tall she is

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.