Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her makeup look in her latest instagram post is just a complete rip off of a look Barry M posted a couple of days ago, where is the originality in these influencers?
To be fair, this make up trend has been going on for a few years now. I had a similar eye look done a year ago and she most likely had someone do it for her.

The eyebrows are too big aren’t they and always too dark for her.

also she’s finally admitted Byron edits her videos
I dont understand WHY she does her eyebrows like that like surely she can afford a tenner to go get them shaped and tinted from a salon?! Or even get microblading done? This way looks so bad.

She's mentioned "someone else" edits her videos a few months back but didnt mention who. I think he's been editing them from since before Strictly and it was how she was getting them all out so fast. I do rate Byron for editing so many videos - I wonder how much he charges per video and if he does it by length.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's mentioned "someone else" edits her videos a few months back but didnt mention who. I think he's been editing them from since before Strictly and it was how she was getting them all out so fast. I do rate Byron for editing so many videos - I wonder how much he charges per video and if he does it by length.
Maybe she got Byron to start editing her videos after the whole 'train' scandal.

As in her own words ''she doesn't watch the clips back'' :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her makeup look in her latest instagram post is just a complete rip off of a look Barry M posted a couple of days ago, where is the originality in these influencers?
Pretty sure Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler did this look like 2 years ago

Reactions: 3
708B5691-5636-436E-B5A3-C72025D4C8A1.png

I am dead at how fake this is 😂😂 who the hell ends up with trainers like this? Especially yeezys! Plus the top half is literally white... this guy has gone into the garden and smeared dirt all over his shoes 😂😂😂😂😂😂 weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 51
View attachment 261487
I am dead at how fake this is 😂😂 who the hell ends up with trainers like this? Especially yeezys! Plus the top half is literally white... this guy has gone into the garden and smeared dirt all over his shoes 😂😂😂😂😂😂 weirdo
😂😂 From the way he presents himself, he would definitely not be the person to do this to his trainers. It’s so obvious it’s fake 😂

Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2020-10-02 at 17.29.30.png

Radio or tv presenter?????

with her vocabulary: like like like errrrmmm uhhmmmm like like unreal unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are her and Tyler still together? Haven’t heard about him on her insta for ageesssss 😂 (of course I understand she may want to keep things more private but she was posting him often and then it went dead)

Reactions: 1
Are her and Tyler still together? Haven’t heard about him on her insta for ageesssss 😂 (of course I understand she may want to keep things more private but she was posting him often and then it went dead)
Yeah they're still together he was in her most recent vlog for a little bit.

can you imagine how irritating her voice could be for radio 😂 😂 😂
I can only imagine. There's no way she has the charisma and charm for tv or radio, I think strictly proved that with her rehearsed speeches and robot voice. :cautious:

Reactions: 6
She's finally got the memo that no one gives a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.