Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe she’s actually admitted running out of content. I mean, I’m sorry if anyone disagrees but youtubers get paid way much more than they should. What about frontline workers and people who slave away Monday-Friday 9-5 just to make ends meet (some even on minimum wage)? Whilst the likes off Saffron gets paid thousands for making a video where she explains she has no content ideas...it just baffles me. So many people go through so much further education, become highly educated and then can’t find a job. Whilst people like her, who doesn’t even know what muck spreading is, sit around and pretend they have a tough life. Sorry but this just infuriates me. YouTube is not a hard life, at all. What is a hard life, is working your arse off doing sooo many hours a week and not getting paid enough to make ends meet. It’s losing your job because of a pandemic, whilst people like her fly off to Greece and have party’s and go see their boyfriends etc. She has no idea about lockdown and how it’s affected the real world, she’s just happy inside the Barker bubble.
She’s very spoilt too - have you seen how she acts if she doesn’t get her way or her mother doesn’t pander to her ? Very very spoilt individual.

Reactions: 10
“The thing with blowdries tho, they’re so expensive for what they are”... she doesn’t like when other people undermine influencers’ jobs, yet is undermining hairdressers hmm
Yeh so, expensive - just someone’s time, overheads, products used and their skill 🙄.

Now - what exactly has Saffron done that includes her having overheads? Nothing, because she works from home!
If she’s going to be renovating a house and looking to be successful in the media then she really needs to learn how the world works.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How do we know saffron has had a nose job? Id love to see if she spoke about it somewhere as im looking to get one done myself and hers is really subtle

I actually like her nose lol, I haaaaaaaate mine especially on a side but I don't want mine to end up looking bigger like Ana's lol

Reactions: 8
Nose filler looks good only if your nose is small already, has a bump but it's small by nature. Otherwise it'll only make your nose look huge

Ana's is naturally fairly big and therefore unless she gets a nose job it will never look good with fillers

Reactions: 5
Her newest video - dad does voiceover to my makeup - wasnt this voiceover makeup trend like 4 years ago? lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her newest video - dad does voiceover to my makeup - wasnt this voiceover makeup trend like 4 years ago? lol :ROFLMAO:
she's running out of ideas 😂 and the fact that she's asking 24/7 for video ideas on her stories speaks volumes

Reactions: 11
”I would never share it for that reason”
*puts up screenshot just to tell everyone she does a lot for charities and she has donated*
Whaat 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
Cant stand her but her point rings true.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Reactions: 29
Cant stand her but her point rings true.

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.
I see your point, It’s just the fact she never “promotes” (if that’s the right word) any charities. With the platform she has, if she was as passionate as she’s making out to be, she’d be working with them in a partnership I’m sure, not promoting all the big brands all the time. I’ve never seen her post anything about MIND, CALM, Samaritans, Great oldmind street hospital etc. She doesn’t have to say “I donated to these charities” but I’ve seen so many other influencers put the word out about them. She might well donate behind closed doors and that’s fair enough if I was wrong to assume she doesn’t, but I’m just saying that with a platform that big, you’d think she’d be getting the word out every now and again.

Reactions: 5
I see your point, It’s just the fact she never “promotes” (if that’s the right word) any charities. With the platform she has, if she was as passionate as she’s making out to be, she’d be working with them in a partnership I’m sure, not promoting all the big brands all the time. I’ve never seen her post anything about MIND, CALM, Samaritans, Great oldmind street hospital etc. She doesn’t have to say “I donated to these charities” but I’ve seen so many other influencers put the word out about them. She might well donate behind closed doors and that’s fair enough if I was wrong to assume she doesn’t, but I’m just saying that with a platform that big, you’d think she’d be getting the word out every now and again.
She has.
Last xmas and all the ones I've watched her, she's mentioned they do the Xmas "fill a shoebox" for charity and one vlog was centred just around her and her mum shopping for the boxes, ordering essential things like socks, thermals, chocolate etc for them. She's also advocated for Dementia and Alzheimers charities during the marathon and has posted two videos in relation to them leading up to the marathon. I'm not her biggest fan but I dont think she's as heartless as people make her out to be. She might not have done mental health charities but instead charities that mean something personally to her or her family. I don't think anyone should be judged on charity and how much they give and how much they show they give as at the end of the day, by her showing the charity, its giving them some exposure and hopefully her minions might donate bc their queen bee supports it.
I'm sure she's done something with Great Ormand Street but I dont remember tbh and could be wrong about that one.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.