Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hilarious that she puts throwback as if it’s a really old photo when they’ve only been together about 3 months 😫
D06B40F1-BC69-432C-A501-FE44892931DF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This girl has got on my tits since she was on Strictly. I'd never heard of her before that. She was truly lucky to even get on the show considering how Z-list she is
she was lucky to get on when only the year before strictly she brushed off someone's suicide off a train platform which prevented her getting home on time :sick:

Reactions: 16
Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 18.47.03.png

What does she look like ?!?!?

In this article she's talking about her deafness when she was younger, weeks ago on instagram she asked for a deaf child on her instagram to work with her so I guess some sort of charity or video idea will be coming about that. :cautious:

This article talks about how 'sources' say Saffron wants go on SAS Who Dares Wins so that could be coming up as well. I would love for her to go on and see her get shouted at by Ant Middleton :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2020-10-05 at 18.52.14.png

Sorry what?!? Known for her sexy look?!?!? :ROFLMAO:

Known more the editing and filtering the f**k out of her photos and likes having arse hanging out as much as possible. Also known for being self conscious and obsessed with how she looks and her weight. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can definitely tell Byron edits her videos now😬 all the memes and little clips just aren’t her, she’s trying too hard to keep up with current trends and it’s not working idk😬

Also, I would LOVE to see her on SAS...that won’t be anything like a run on Brighton beach in a morning Saffron...I remember last time it was on and Ant made them all lay in the freezing cold sea for 45 mins😬 let’s see how this goes....

Reactions: 14
You can definitely tell Byron edits her videos now😬 all the memes and little clips just aren’t her, she’s trying too hard to keep up with current trends and it’s not working idk😬

Also, I would LOVE to see her on SAS...that won’t be anything like a run on Brighton beach in a morning Saffron...I remember last time it was on and Ant made them all lay in the freezing cold sea for 45 mins😬 let’s see how this goes....
She confirmed he does on an insta story at the weekend. I’m assuming he edits all those who are with the same management as them.

Reactions: 2
You can definitely tell Byron edits her videos now😬 all the memes and little clips just aren’t her, she’s trying too hard to keep up with current trends and it’s not working idk😬..
Byron edits for a lot of youtubers - I would go as far as saying he was the one who made the memes incorporated in videos go viral to an extent and everyone tries to copy it. But having said that, I don't watch too much other youtubers so it could copied from someone else.

Also, I think she only gets him to edit some videos and not all which is why it took us a while to figure out. Remember when she said she was learning a new editing style after Strictly? Clearly lied as it was Byron editing her vlogs then that stopped for a while and now he's back.

Reactions: 8
Considering Autumn is her middle name you would think she would be able to spell it 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg this makes so much sense now! I wondered for the longest time cos of the memes and wee clips. I was surprised when I kept seeing them cos I didn’t think they were her sort of humour!
I apologise a few threads ago I said she should stop putting the slurping/drinking/eating sounds in her videos cos they were annoying but really it’s been Byron all along😂

Reactions: 9
Omg this makes so much sense now! I wondered for the longest time cos of the memes and wee clips. I was surprised when I kept seeing them cos I didn’t think they were her sort of humour!
I apologise a few threads ago I said she should stop putting the slurping/drinking/eating sounds in her videos cos they were annoying but really it’s been Byron all along😂
The memes and clips are getting really frequent especially in the last video; they're getting super annoying! :mad:

The memes and clips are getting really frequent especially in the last video; they're getting super annoying! :mad:
That’s so true!
they just seem a forced attempt at being funny and likeable, but honestly they’re simply annoying

Reactions: 12

She was tired running up the stairs the other day so that says it all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Quick Q, anyone watched Casey and Nicole’s proposal vid? Right at the start when there are clips of everyone talking through the car windows, why is Saffron in her own car and her mum and dad and Jed are in the other😬 Please don’t tell me she’s still on that “look at me, I drive a range” bullshit
Probably because she had plans in the day and met them there? What else she gonna use the car for if she dont drive it?

I cant stand the girl anymore if I'm honest. Her content is absolute shite now and so is her personality ever since Covid, she's become very unwatchable and unrelatable.

Reactions: 7
Byron edits for a lot of youtubers - I would go as far as saying he was the one who made the memes incorporated in videos go viral to an extent and everyone tries to copy it. But having said that, I don't watch too much other youtubers so it could copied from someone else.

Also, I think she only gets him to edit some videos and not all which is why it took us a while to figure out. Remember when she said she was learning a new editing style after Strictly? Clearly lied as it was Byron editing her vlogs then that stopped for a while and now he's back.
Im pretty sure he copied that style from Emma Chamberlain. He’s mentioned before that he’s a fan and when I watched a vid of hers I was struck with the similarities. Right down to the slurping noise.

Her clothing lines all reduced to a 5er
No surprise all her collections with ITS were crap. I mean I'm not the biggest fan of In the Style anyways but definitely Billie Faier's and Olivia Bowen's collections are much nicer than hers. She may have more luck with her 'loungewear' collection thats coming out next week.

Im pretty sure he copied that style from Emma Chamberlain. He’s mentioned before that he’s a fan and when I watched a vid of hers I was struck with the similarities. Right down to the slurping noise.
There is definitely no originality to it anyway; some of these editors not all edit the same for many youtubers.

Reactions: 3
No surprise all her collections with ITS were crap. I mean I'm not the biggest fan of In the Style anyways but definitely Billie Faier's and Olivia Bowen's collections are much nicer than hers. She may have more luck with her 'loungewear' collection thats coming out next week.
Billie Faier's collection with ITS is on ASOS. Say what you will about that one 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.