Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t followed her threads on here long so not sure if this has been shared. But has anyone seen the video of her after her train was delayed due to someone being killed by the train?

What an absolute gem of a human 🙄 absolutely vile

Reactions: 5
I haven’t followed her threads on here long so not sure if this has been shared. But has anyone seen the video of her after her train was delayed due to someone being killed by the train?

What an absolute gem of a human 🙄 absolutely vile
That was years ago it's not a recent thing

Reactions: 21
She has.
Last xmas and all the ones I've watched her, she's mentioned they do the Xmas "fill a shoebox" for charity and one vlog was centred just around her and her mum shopping for the boxes, ordering essential things like socks, thermals, chocolate etc for them. She's also advocated for Dementia and Alzheimers charities during the marathon and has posted two videos in relation to them leading up to the marathon. I'm not her biggest fan but I dont think she's as heartless as people make her out to be. She might not have done mental health charities but instead charities that mean something personally to her or her family. I don't think anyone should be judged on charity and how much they give and how much they show they give as at the end of the day, by her showing the charity, its giving them some exposure and hopefully her minions might donate bc their queen bee supports it.
I'm sure she's done something with Great Ormand Street but I dont remember tbh and could be wrong about that one.
Ohhh okay, thankyou for correcting me🙌🏼 you’re absolutely right, even though she’s the last person I’d defend, maybe charities shouldn’t be brought into it. I just never heard her mention any charities at all, maybe I shouldn’t have judged. Thankyou👍🏼

Reactions: 9
That was years ago it's not a recent thing
Oh really? Like I said I don’t really follow these threads and it came up on my you tube as a new story.

no matter how old the story though pretty awful behaviour. Did she ever apologise for it?

Reactions: 2
Oh really? Like I said I don’t really follow these threads and it came up on my you tube as a new story.

no matter how old the story though pretty awful behaviour. Did she ever apologise for it?
She apologised in a video at the start of a vlog.

This is it:

She should have released a separate video instead of putting in the start of a vlog where she doesn't even address it in the title.

Reactions: 6
She apologised in a video at the start of a vlog.

This is it:

She should have released a separate video instead of putting in the start of a vlog where she doesn't even address it in the title.
That’s really poor. Like you said she really should have just done a separate video apologising

I bet Saffron is raging with the fact she was not asked to be on Strictly The Best of: Movie week or tonights Blackpool week. :ROFLMAO:

Her clips on strictly were shown for a few seconds in both episodes but her dances were not talked about and she wasn't on as one of the celebs featured like Kelvin or Karim. Even Chris was shown more and he was a worse dancer lol.

Plus she was eliminated the week after Blackpool so she won't be shown anymore. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are the rules in Brighton different than the rest of the UK? Jake Jamie and Imogen both at her house .... and probably her boyfriend (did you know she had a boyfriend?) love when influencers are above the law

• Angry
Reactions: 19
One thing I've never understood is why Saffron pronounces the word "so" as "soul". She says she has "soul much stuff". None of her family members say it the same way as her??

Are the rules in Brighton different than the rest of the UK? Jake Jamie and Imogen both at her house .... and probably her boyfriend (did you know she had a boyfriend?) love when influencers are above the law
You’re allowed groups of 6, can be from all different households. Brighton don’t have the tighter restrictions like places like Manchester?

Reactions: 3
You’re allowed groups of 6, can be from all different households. Brighton don’t have the tighter restrictions like places like Manchester?
I live in NI and it’s up to 6 but only two households I assumed everywhere was the same my bad!

Reactions: 3
I live in NI and it’s up to 6 but only two households I assumed everywhere was the same my bad!
They’re allowed to be inside but they’re still supposed to distance! Plus Imogen is in uni and keeps going back and forth which is definitely not allowed

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s different in each country, so England, NI, Scotland and Wales all have different rules cause it’s decided by devolved powers.

They’re allowed to be inside but they’re still supposed to distance! Plus Imogen is in uni and keeps going back and forth which is definitely not allowed
Its only not allowed if she’s at uni in Scotland. Unis else wear you’re allowed to visit other households unless they’ve got local restrictions

Reactions: 1
It’s up to 6 people yes but you have to remain socially distanced from anyone who’s not in your household which she isn’t doing.

• Angry
It’s up to 6 people yes but you have to remain socially distanced from anyone who’s not in your household which she isn’t doing.
I’ve not seen the story I was just replying to someone who thought the NI rules were for the same of the whole of the UK. So No she’s not breaking the rules by having up to 6 people but she’s breaking them if they’re not social distancing

Reactions: 4
sorry but that snippet shes put on insta saying she keeps clothes for “when she’s skinny” or “when she’s gained weight”
really annoys me because everything is so focused around how she looks etc

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
sorry but that snippet shes put on insta saying she keeps clothes for “when she’s skinny” or “when she’s gained weight”
really annoys me because everything is so focused around how she looks etc
Yeah honestly she can't live a day without mentioning her weight, it's so triggering . I wonder why if she has all this money, she doesn't consult a professional nutritionist and starts building a healthy relationship with her body and food

Reactions: 15
So materialistic it's unreal... she wasn't even bothered in the video was she - again. For the past month she's been not really bothered with her videos at all - admitted she's run out of ideas so now putting up bullshit videos of putting on make up whilst it being narrated by Darren ... you can only presume she has big media opportunities in the pipeline so she can drop the YT stuff ...

Reactions: 12
So materialistic it's unreal... she wasn't even bothered in the video was she - again. For the past month she's been not really bothered with her videos at all - admitted she's run out of ideas so now putting up bullshit videos of putting on make up whilst it being narrated by Darren ... you can only presume she has big media opportunities in the pipeline so she can drop the YT stuff ...
Yeah I think she has had her taste of the bright lights on strictly and now wants more of that and to pack in the youtube game.

I had to laugh when she said ''I keep clothes for when I'm skinny''; wait when is that ?!?!?! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I've only watched one of her videos since she made her man public on her channel - seems she's got a new priority and is the type of person to drop everything and everyone and revolve her life around her man. I don't see them lasting very long so will be interesting to see how she comes back from it.

Also, her content is actual garbage now. The only video I watched was of the house and even that was like a minute if even.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.