Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread.

Summary from last thread.

- We have well and truly be introduced to Saffron's new boyfriend Tyler; after her swearing she would never have a public relationship again.

- Her in the style collection has now been slashed in price on their website.

-When doing a brand deal instagram story she sometimes does not post AD on it

-We will have to suffer through watching her on 'The Circle' end of this year/start of next year

-She is going to be working with a deaf child on something in the future, so good luck to that kid getting every sympathy view and revenue rinsed out of them

-She has bought her own house which looks like something out of a horror film (at the old Zalfie pad location)

-Of course she has gone abroad for a 'well deserved break' and Wendy and Dazza followed suit. Quarantining is more of a choice for the Barkers than a necessity.

-The fitness and filters are still a constant on her feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The latest vlog was tedious in the extreme to listen to. I mean how many times does she say the following...

literally, literally literalleeeee
like, like, like
actually, ackchooleeee
and
my personal fave-rutt....
I ‘fill’ like....
🙄

Reactions: 15
Omg she’s so annoying, I can’t even tell you 👌

Like, I can’t even tell you

Did I mentioned, ohhh.. my god.. I can’t even tell you

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And we have finally made it ... yes ladies and gents , the day has finally come that we knew would in the end - the day she ran out of content... and fair enough admitted so! Her videos recently have been frankly strained , disinterested and doing it for the sake of it , attitude has been lacklustre - the challenge videos I mean ...

She just seems now to be more and more disconnecting from the fluffy YouTube audience she once was aiming to , I mean, saying shite and tit in her videos for one.

I also think the whole fitness thing is strained - a girl constantly trying to loose weight however she is actually building muscle rather than loosing weight

And I presume Tyler is in her bubble (COVID etc) ??

Reactions: 12
And we have finally made it ... yes ladies and gents , the day has finally come that we knew would in the end - the day she ran out of content... and fair enough admitted so! Her videos recently have been frankly strained , disinterested and doing it for the sake of it , attitude has been lacklustre - the challenge videos I mean ...

She just seems now to be more and more disconnecting from the fluffy YouTube audience she once was aiming to , I mean, saying shite and tit in her videos for one.

I also think the whole fitness thing is strained - a girl constantly trying to loose weight however she is actually building muscle rather than loosing weight

At this point, the whole of the UK is in her bubble. She's been all over.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Yeah her video content has tanked as of recent, actually I saw it started to tank just as she was gearing up for strictly.

I think she has also had a taste of that fame in strictly and that's why she's probably wanting to head more into the mainstream entertainment world!

There will be no escape from her with YT videos and now television! :eek:

Reactions: 7
I don't know, it could just be me but I don't see much of a spark between her and Tyler.

• Haha
There will be no escape from her with YT videos and now television! :eek:
The only television she could do is the typical programmes that the TOWIE lot or Love Island lot do - Saffron hasn’t enough intellect to do anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't know, it could just be me but I don't see much of a spark between her and Tyler.
I didn’t see much between them either in the last vid.. or maybe he’s not that comfortable in that vlog style setting where he’s not promoted by questions

Reactions: 6
Cant believe she’s actually admitted running out of content. I mean, I’m sorry if anyone disagrees but youtubers get paid way much more than they should. What about frontline workers and people who slave away Monday-Friday 9-5 just to make ends meet (some even on minimum wage)? Whilst the likes off Saffron gets paid thousands for making a video where she explains she has no content ideas...it just baffles me. So many people go through so much further education, become highly educated and then can’t find a job. Whilst people like her, who doesn’t even know what muck spreading is, sit around and pretend they have a tough life. Sorry but this just infuriates me. YouTube is not a hard life, at all. What is a hard life, is working your arse off doing sooo many hours a week and not getting paid enough to make ends meet. It’s losing your job because of a pandemic, whilst people like her fly off to Greece and have party’s and go see their boyfriends etc. She has no idea about lockdown and how it’s affected the real world, she’s just happy inside the Barker bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't see the issue with her admitting she's stuck creatively, it's better than putting out a unenthusiastic video for the sake of it. I'm sure once the renovation starts on her new house she will figure some more ideas out, plus I'm sure a video titled ''ONLY eating Halloween themed food for 24 hours!!"' is due in a few weeks 😂

It did annoy me how she stated she feels down due to not working out as much, doesn't she say she does it at least twice a day????? And her sly boob comment..HA!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't see the issue with her admitting she's stuck creatively, it's better than putting out a unenthusiastic video for the sake of it. I'm sure once the renovation starts on her new house she will figure some more ideas out, plus I'm sure a video titled ''ONLY eating Halloween themed food for 24 hours!!"' is due in a few weeks 😂

It did annoy me how she stated she feels down due to not working out as much, doesn't she say she does it at least twice a day????? And her sly boob comment..HA!
Yep the sly boob comment🤣 they have not grown that big over night🤣 I think she felt like she had to justify it because it was hardly unnoticeable🤣

Also that room they stayed in was not my cup of tea😬 it just seemed so dark and dingey, wasn’t too keen😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep the sly boob comment🤣 they have not grown that big over night🤣 I think she felt like she had to justify it because it was hardly unnoticeable🤣

Also that room they stayed in was not my cup of tea😬 it just seemed so dark and dingey, wasn’t too keen😅
that room looked like a fkin sex dungeon😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only television she could do is the typical programmes that the TOWIE lot or Love Island lot do - Saffron hasn’t enough intellect to do anything else.
Well she's doing The Circle so hopefully just that mindless reality tv dribble is all tv executives will have her on for.

Reactions: 3
Not sure what the rules are now down in England. Tbh who bleeping knows at this point! Feel like we’ve gone back to April, but anyway, do the new restrictions mean that Saffron won’t be able to see her BOYFRIEND? She’s got a boyfriend now guys!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not sure what the rules are now down in England. Tbh who bleeping knows at this point! Feel like we’ve gone back to April, but anyway, do the new restrictions mean that Saffron won’t be able to see her BOYFRIEND? She’s got a boyfriend now guys!!!
Wait what she has? you’d think she’d mention it but that’s crazy next you’ll be telling me Ana is in love with Byron that’d really take me by surprise

Last edited:
  • Haha
“The thing with blowdries tho, they’re so expensive for what they are”... she doesn’t like when other people undermine influencers’ jobs, yet is undermining hairdressers hmm

• Angry
Reactions: 23
“The thing with blowdries tho, they’re so expensive for what they are”... she doesn’t like when other people undermine influencers’ jobs, yet is undermining hairdressers hmm
“The thing with saffron barker tho, she’s so overpaid for what she actually does”
(NEXT TO duck ALL)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.