Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she revealed her new tattoo she got yet? She said she was going to vlog it

Reactions: 1
I hate that in every vlog when she films without make up she says “I know I look so rough”, “I know I look a mess” when actually she looks absolutely fine without makeup imo. If you truly think that: stop filming like that!!!!! If anyone is comparing themselves to what looks like make-up free when she’s saying she looks awful and clearly doesn’t, I can imagine it would just make people feel really self-conscious.
Also, she’s going to do herself some long-term damage the way she turns her head in every single shot and never speaks straight on to the camera 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Her burping was so cringe in her new vid And the way she said I NEVER burp in my life except for fizzy drinks, I just cannot stand her and her pathetic lies

Reactions: 10
I really do wonder if her and Ana are still as “close” as they were in lockdown. Seems like they were constantly FaceTiming when neither of them had anything to do. Then saff got a man, lockdown lifted and they saw each other for half a day, didn’t go on holiday together, don’t seem to be showing each other much support...

Reactions: 18
I know it’s been mentioned already but I was just looking at her insta and her new eyebrows are awful. I know it’s a trend right now (can’t imagine why), but you defo know Saff would have taken the piss out of girls with their brows like that before it became trendy

• Heart
Reactions: 14
‘I just wanted to jump on and show you my boux Avenue pajamas I just got’... you mean Boux Avenue are paying you to advertise them 🙄

Reactions: 15
her recent post is strange. because were so used to seeing one side of her face, front on it’s weird... a bit like when you see the simpsons from front on lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘Do they think I’m feeding for two?!’
Are we starting pregnancy rumours now? Ffs she needs to get a grip.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
‘Do they think I’m feeding for two?!’
Are we starting pregnancy rumours now? Ffs she needs to get a grip.
Did she really say "feeding for two"? Surely she means "eating for two?"
Feeding you know, ffs.

Reactions: 10
Also - why would you pair mint choc chip with anything other than another chocolate flavour 🤔. I can’t imagine it tastes nice to have a mouthful of both mint plus biscoff.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2020-10-03 at 23.10.57.png

Do you think she is raging that none of her dancers were not mentioned on any of the Strictly: Best of episodes. I mean she could only be featured on the Movie and Blackpool specials anyways because thats how far she got but I bet you she's livid; especially when more of AJ and Lauren Steadman's dances were featured with Lauren even on the show talking about the dances when Lauren actually wasn't even that good of a dancer not as good as Saffron anway. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13
saffron barker can duck right off with that whole feeding for two thing 😂😂😂 have a day off love x

Reactions: 17
This girl has got on my tits since she was on Strictly. I'd never heard of her before that. She was truly lucky to even get on the show considering how Z-list she is

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.