Saffron Barker #6 Quarantining is pretend, did I tell you that I have a boyfriend?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only watched one of her videos since she made her man public on her channel - seems she's got a new priority and is the type of person to drop everything and everyone and revolve her life around her man. I don't see them lasting very long so will be interesting to see how she comes back from it.

Also, her content is actual garbage now. The only video I watched was of the house and even that was like a minute if even.
I agree, I think she’ll be zoella in the next year. She’s run out of content and ideas by doing everything so fast in such a short space of time

Reactions: 9
I agree, I think she’ll be zoella in the next year. She’s run out of content and ideas by doing everything so fast in such a short space of time
I think Zoella's peak lasted longer than Saffron's as well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah I think she has had her taste of the bright lights on strictly and now wants more of that and to pack in the youtube game.

I had to laugh when she said ''I keep clothes for when I'm skinny''; wait when is that ?!?!?! :ROFLMAO:
Oh I know ... well as I may have said before , the type of training she does at the gym isn’t to lose weight per say it’s to build muscle hence why she looks more muscular in those gym videos . Also I had to laugh when she said she just wears Gym shark because she loves the clothes - I was screaming at the TV - You’re wearing it because you’re being paid to wear it so of course it’s all you’re wearing!!!! Why doesn’t she just say that and be honest.

Reactions: 17
Oh I know ... well as I may have said before , the type of training she does at the gym isn’t to lose weight per say it’s to build muscle hence why she looks more muscular in those gym videos . Also I had to laugh when she said she just wears Gym shark because she loves the clothes - I was screaming at the TV - You’re wearing it because you’re being paid to wear it so of course it’s all you’re wearing!!!! Why doesn’t she just say that and be honest.
She's the queen of pretending all the sponsors and gifted stuff is something she uses because she bought it not because she has been paid.

The amount of stuff she had in that wardrobe bedroom of hers was insane!

Reactions: 8
She's the queen of pretending all the sponsors and gifted stuff is something she uses because she bought it not because she has been paid.

The amount of stuff she had in that wardrobe bedroom of hers was insane!
Tell me about it... it’s the way she goes on and on in the video about how she “genuinely loves Gym shark” ... give it a rest... also what is annoying is how she cannot be bothered with any content in her videos ... who on the planet wants to watch a video of her putting on make up with it being narrated by Darren ... I think that was the lowest interest of video she has done .

Reactions: 5
Thing is she is not even good at faking her " enthusiasm" for the things she promotes 😂 😂 you can tell from a mile away she's a bad actress, only her 10 yo minions fall for it

Reactions: 12
What’s the point of building up a lot of muscle in the gym when all she does is edit her pictures to make herself a lot slimmer than she is? Her calves are much bigger in real life yet she makes them smaller in most of her pictures either by editing or doing that weird unnatural looking pointed leg pose. If she doesn’t like the way the added muscle makes her body look then maybe she should change whatever exercises she is doing to something else cause it really doesn’t make any sense to continue to build more muscle to places that she doesn’t even like the look of.

Reactions: 18
What’s the point of building up a lot of muscle in the gym when all she does is edit her pictures to make herself a lot slimmer than she is? Her calves are much bigger in real life yet she makes them smaller in most of her pictures either by editing or doing that weird unnatural looking pointed leg pose. If she doesn’t like the way the added muscle makes her body look then maybe she should change whatever exercises she is doing to something else cause it really doesn’t make any sense to continue to build more muscle to places that she doesn’t even like the look of.
Because also - she does all this gym stuff , flogs the gear in front of us , yet the other day was knackered running up the stairs ... which you then go Oh ... because she’s flogging fitness routines as well and that’s when you think well she’s just building muscle and actually starting to get a female body builder frame and becoming more broad .. and with the content thing she would gain more respect by just saying to us all she’s taking a break , focussing on other stuff and just take a break from YT for a bit instead of posting rubbish every Sunday

Reactions: 7
Screenshot 2020-09-29 at 13.26.42.png

Please tell me everyone else feels like throwing their phone when she sticks her tongue out!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
So Saffron hasn’t posted anything about Casey and Nicole’s engagement, not even a repost on her story or congratulations like everyone else, I find that odd

Reactions: 11
She had a repost on her story last night im sure but I don't know how long it had been here when I saw it

Reactions: 5
Looks like we may be getting another In The Style collection from her as well from her recent post............:cautious:

• Sad
  • Sick
She posted it on her story last night
It wasn’t on her story when I wrote this, just Wendy’s

Haven’t seen her post about Anastasia’s collection, but I may have just missed it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looks like we may be getting another In The Style collection from her as well from her recent post............:cautious:
Queue another haul where we can all summarize it - her going on about how she needs to tidy her room, pointing at the camera with her forefinger , lying down for a bit then go through the clothes trying to convince us how she "gennnnuinely looooves this sooooooouuuuu much" and how she's going to "live in this for the whole winter" if it's a hoodie ... and just pepper us with screenshots of her in the outfits and a promo code...

View attachment 259015

Please tell me everyone else feels like throwing their phone when she sticks her tongue out!!!
Her latest post - I think Insta , has her with her tongue out ... so perhaps she's read stuff on here ...

Reactions: 3
Queue another haul where we can all summarize it - her going on about how she needs to tidy her room, pointing at the camera with her forefinger , lying down for a bit then go through the clothes trying to convince us how she "gennnnuinely looooves this sooooooouuuuu much" and how she's going to "live in this for the whole winter" if it's a hoodie ... and just pepper us with screenshots of her in the outfits and a promo code...

Her latest post - I think Insta , has her with her tongue out ... so perhaps she's read stuff on here ...
Also to add to that it will be discounted the day after its out and it will be sent to influencers who will wear it once who will then sell it on ebloggers. :sneaky:

She definitely does! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The eyebrows are too big aren’t they and always too dark for her.

also she’s finally admitted Byron edits her videos

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.