Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve foster cared for babies before whilst Saffron was doing YouTube as she showed the cot and said there was a baby they were caring for. They’ve also foster cared last year as I remember saffron saying. They may do it again when Saffron moves out.
I know, I remember this too as Saffron spoke about how cute the baby was but didnt couldn't vlog it obviously. But once Wendy went on the books as Saffron's PA, they stopped the foster care and even moved the cots to the loft and used that spare upstairs room as a dumping ground for Saffrons PR. I doubt they'll go back in to it as they're too high profile in that area and a lot of agencies will have an issue with that. Dont remember them still doing it last year tho.

Reactions: 9
I know, I remember this too as Saffron spoke about how cute the baby was but didnt couldn't vlog it obviously. But once Wendy went on the books as Saffron's PA, they stopped the foster care and even moved the cots to the loft and used that spare upstairs room as a dumping ground for Saffrons PR. I doubt they'll go back in to it as they're too high profile in that area and a lot of agencies will have an issue with that. Dont remember them still doing it last year tho.
I never saw Saffron being high profile as an issue, as around the time she showed the cot she was getting 2-300k views per video, I think the main issue was that Darren and Wendy didn’t have the time and wanted to focus on Saffron, they also didn’t need the money

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it matters about them being known to the public .. Debbie from Towie has fostered for the longest time and still does and her daughter is quite well known and she was also on a reality show xxx

Reactions: 3
Well we know Wendy & Darren are now home - though Wendy was certainly quiet on her stories after being called out in her comments!
She’s been exercising at home so we’ll see if she actually stays at home!

Reactions: 4
Well we know Wendy & Darren are now home - though Wendy was certainly quiet on her stories after being called out in her comments!
If you scroll up a bit I posted a screen shot of her friend commenting saying see you Sunday (yesterday) so she was out with her friends yesterday

I don’t think it matters about them being known to the public .. Debbie from Towie has fostered for the longest time and still does and her daughter is quite well known and she was also on a reality show xxx
Depends on LA and the child in question aswell as safeguarding concerns. I dont imagine a baby would be a big concern but a teenager would be.

She's just keeping it on the low! She's gallivanting around Brighton I'm sure.

Reactions: 5
If you scroll up a bit I posted a screen shot of her friend commenting saying see you Sunday (yesterday) so she was out with her friends yesterday
I forgot yesterday was Sunday! I’ve been doing random shifts at work and have no idea what day it is anymore 😅. She probably did go out!

Reactions: 2
Depends on LA and the child in question aswell as safeguarding concerns. I dont imagine a baby would be a big concern but a teenager would be.

She's just keeping it on the low! She's gallivanting around Brighton I'm sure.
I know they fostered teenagers also, but defo agree xx

I know they fostered teenagers also, but defo agree xx
Do you guys remember when Jordan lived with them a few years ago? I always thought was related to them but I think they may have been fostering him, but there was no mention of him moving out or anything

Clicked on the parents primark challenge thing and only managed to get to the part where she says to both of her parents, shall I go downstairs and ask Tyler if he thinks this is sexy.... 😐

Reactions: 5
The police told me they will be keeping an eye on them, if anyone’s bothered😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Clicked on the parents primark challenge thing and only managed to get to the part where she says to both of her parents, shall I go downstairs and ask Tyler if he thinks this is sexy.... 😐
Thing is, how long can they (Saff, Ana etc) keep doing recycled content for videos? They’re literally dependent on catching a break like ... radio presenting slot on Capital or something lol...
Also, I wonder how many times she visits Tyler...

The police told me they will be keeping an eye on them, if anyone’s bothered😂😂
She should’ve been reported when she broke the rules with the grandchildren that time. This is great though. More of us should report her and Ana to the police for their non quarantine and social distancing lol

What do we think the secret project is? I’m going for dancing on ice ... maybe wrong but literally just guessing

Last edited:
Has anyone seen Saffrons latest story? I dont know why but it really got to me! Like her and her mum do nothing all day and they cant spend any time looking for someone to help?😠😠 sorry if its just me haha
I wonder what its for?

Surely not for The Circle as well??????

Reactions: 2
So she’s training for something really hard and can’t talk about it yet but it will be big...SAS who dares wins I’m thinking? That’s right up her street

Reactions: 8
I wonder what its for?

Surely not for The Circle as well??????
It'll be a sob story about how she's partially deaf and how her and Jed were both in hospital as kids with whatever hearing loss they had. Not bad enough for hearing aids. Also could be part of a VT for The Circle but I've never watched it so idk if they do them.

So she’s training for something really hard and can’t talk about it yet but it will be big...SAS who dares wins I’m thinking? That’s right up her street
Hmmmm I'm mean she's already doing The Circle which is a channel 4 reality show so I can't see her doing another channel 4 reality show back to back but who knows stranger things have happened.

I was just thinking she was training for another marathon or something like that but with covid I dont know how plausible that is.

Reactions: 3
Hmmmm I'm mean she's already doing The Circle which is a channel 4 reality show so I can't see her doing another channel 4 reality show back to back but who knows stranger things have happened.

I was just thinking she was training for another marathon or something like that but with covid I dont know how plausible that is.
That’s why I think SAS, her appearing twice on tv in a short period of time is good publicity. She’s filmed the circle now, and they don’t start filming SAS till in the winter! If it was another marathon I think she would just say it, the way she said it makes me think it’s for something like a show, who knows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.