Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wtf is wrong with her? The smell of manure obviously isn’t nice but it’s not THAT bad and farmers have to do it all the time, can’t be the first time she’s smelled it. Maybe someone should explain where all her food comes from, literally biting the hand that feeds her. HOW did her parents not even know what it was?? Honestly that whole family is living on another planet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else clock the sly mention of her boobs “growing”?😂

You know how typically when you get into a relationship you eat out more, get take aways, drink more and just generally become a bit more lazy and indulgent(well I did anyway!) I wonder if saffron will? Before i was in a relationship I was active and ate relatively well then when I got into a relationship I put on a few stone (working on getting rid of that 7 years into the relationship 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

You know how typically when you get into a relationship you eat out more, get take aways, drink more and just generally become a bit more lazy and indulgent(well I did anyway!) I wonder if saffron will? Before i was in a relationship I was active and ate relatively well then when I got into a relationship I put on a few stone (working on getting rid of that 7 years into the relationship 😂)
I would say it's down to the contraception she's on if anything. Remember she works out like twice a day lol :ROFLMAO:

I think Saffron would rather burst into flames then put on weight; in her vlog today she mentioned as well the server at the restaurant commented on how small she was in real life, she said it herself in an interview once she was the biggest she had ever been when she was on strictly then obviously watching herself on tv would make it worse so I think thats whats kick started this obsession with exercising.

Ps. Is it time to start a new thread #6 ???

Reactions: 8
I think when people tell her she’s smaller in real life , they are talking about her height but she takes it as them talking about her weight to make herself feel good but I could be wrong that’s just my opinion. I personally wouldn’t make a comment on someone’s weight by telling them they’re a lot smaller/skinner in real life then on camera or whatever because I wouldn’t want to hurt or trigger someone cause not everyone would take it as a compliment. It’s different if it’s a family member or close friend who has told you they’re on a weight loss journey and they lose a lot of weight and look healthy , then you may say well done to them for working hard to get to were they are because you’re close enough to them to make a comment like that but again that is my opinion. Looking at unedited photos of her , videos and from people who have said they’ve seen her in real life , they will see her natural size which isn’t going to be the edited version of her. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with her body she’s a healthy size she’s never going to be super thin which is fine everyone’s different but I understand she has her insecurities, we all do and just cause someone tells you that you are fine the way you are it doesn’t mean you’ll see yourself that way unless you really work on self acceptance. I’m not a fan of her but I wouldn’t wish for anyone to be so unhappy with themselves but I guess with the career she has and the people surrounds herself with it’s all about how you look so she’s obsessed at this point. I just think your mum or dad or whoever is your family should support eachother and love eachother and not be making your child feel bad for not going to the gym one day or for having a piece of cake. I’ve noticed Wendy make comments like that before and I’m not saying your family can’t encourage you to take care of yourself mentally and physically but I think there’s a line that shouldn’t be crossed cause it can lead to all kinds of issues. I don’t know Saffron personally so it shouldn’t bother me at all what she does or doesn’t do but she’s so young and it’s such a shame to let all these negative thoughts consume her. These youtubers/influencers always take everything said on these threads as hate and yes sometimes people say things that are too far and just horrible but then there’s people who are giving constructive criticism that needs to be said in order to help Saffron.

Reactions: 11

Silicone expanding due to the heat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Latest vlog. Wow what an absolute brat.

Poor saffy b has no motivation or ideas for YouTube (a job she makes a fortune off and gets holidays, surgery, designer clothes and £1 million pound property from) because she's just so hectic and busy .. proceeds to have a long workout, bath, full make up before going for a professional blow dry and away with her boyfriend again.

Let's have a moments silence for our hard working YouTubers during this testing time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.