Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and Wendy is at the beach 🙄. Didn’t get enough of the beach whilst visiting TWO Greek islands, that you need to visit the beach back home when you should be isolating for 2 weeks 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 30
That’s why I think SAS, her appearing twice on tv in a short period of time is good publicity. She’s filmed the circle now, and they don’t start filming SAS till in the winter! If it was another marathon I think she would just say it, the way she said it makes me think it’s for something like a show, who knows
Definitely for her it would be good publicity but on channel 4's end would they want her on two of their bigger shows ??? it's not like she's some A-list celeb who they wouldn't mind having on 2 of their shows back to back.

The training could well be for another programme entirely, we'll just have to wait and see and wait on Saffy B to put us out of our misery lol :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
What annoys me most is if your not going to self isolate fine, but why flaunt it on social media!! Just stay quiet for 2 weeks ffs 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How are people saying she’s on the circle? Those people go on for weeks, she was away for days

Reactions: 1
How are people saying she’s on the circle? Those people go on for weeks, she was away for days
Heres the article:

because its a celeb version it may be a shorter series 🤔

Reactions: 4
Ah
Heres the article:

because its a celeb version it may be a shorter series 🤔
ah okay says there’s it’s for stand up to cancer on c4 so that will be why it’s short

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I thought training wise either SAS or that celeb winter sports thing... whatever it’s called. Or what’s the one where they get chased by dogs? 🤣

I’m so intrigued to know where her house is so I’m off hunting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her videos are insufferable I really can’t watch her now. Skipped the whole way through the vlog and it’s the same crap every time I played! Starts with how productive she is, gym shark haul, gym, house talk, plain Nando’s. Congratulations for buying a house, something that nobody has ever done before in history!!!! 👏🏻 Honestly that plain Nando’s is honestly the spiciest thing about that girl. She’s incomprehensibly boring and samey. Just the epitome of a stuck up white girl living in her boring bubble who thinks the world revolves around her 🤝

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her videos are insufferable I really can’t watch her now. Skipped the whole way through the vlog and it’s the same crap every time I played! Starts with how productive she is, gym shark haul, gym, house talk, plain Nando’s. Congratulations for buying a house, something that nobody has ever done before in history!!!! 👏🏻 Honestly that plain Nando’s is honestly the spiciest thing about that girl. She’s incomprehensibly boring and samey. Just the epitome of a stuck up white girl living in her boring bubble who thinks the world revolves around her 🤝
Spoilt with a childish temperament as well, recycling old content - in fact I think if she gets enough media opportunities she will ditch the YouTube stuff and desert the fans that made her what she is ... the thing that annoys me is firstly she bangs on about loving gym shark ... so would I if I was getting paid for it, and second, now her deal with Primark is no more she’s slagging it off ... she’s a hypocrite too - I like to keep my relationships private - boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend, I don’t drink - videos of her drinking on holiday and making cocktails. She is spoilt which is why she thinks the world revolves around her. I really do watch with interest to see how long she carries on with YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spoilt with a childish temperament as well, recycling old content - in fact I think if she gets enough media opportunities she will ditch the YouTube stuff and desert the fans that made her what she is ... the thing that annoys me is firstly she bangs on about loving gym shark ... so would I if I was getting paid for it, and second, now her deal with Primark is no more she’s slagging it off ... she’s a hypocrite too - I like to keep my relationships private - boyfriend boyfriend boyfriend, I don’t drink - videos of her drinking on holiday and making cocktails. She is spoilt which is why she thinks the world revolves around her. I really do watch with interest to see how long she carries on with YouTube
She will always be on YT. Its a big money maker for her and I dont see her getting any consistent permanent tv show roles. She'll be like Scarlett Moffat, either love her or they'll dislike her. I see her doing something like Ima Celeb though, can you imagine her bleeping drama about missing her family and how she's "never away from them".

Reactions: 8
So cutting tags is content now? 🙄 fucks sake...
Instead of the played out “oh I’m soooo busy training for something that I absolutely can’t tell you about!☺“ , she could have just taken her time walkin us through her trap house pre-renovated home. But that might be too much effort 😒

• Haha
I just saw Saffron’s primark video and I find it quite hard to believe she’s a size 10 in those jeans like it says on the tag. How weird! I know she’s short but I don’t feel she’s a size 10.

Also in her ITS range she stated she was a size 8 in most things? I feel like she’s lying a lot about her size. Nothing wrong with her size at all but I think it would be good to be a bit more honest. UNLESS.. she’s squeezing herself into smaller sizes.

That Primark video is horrendous. The face she pulls when she sees that pink bodysuit. Fair enough if you don’t like it, but her viewers who make the money for her (and she gives nothing back in return) may own that and she’s sat there saying “it looks like what a granny would wear” she’s DEFINITELY the type to judge a girl passing by🤮 also saying “shall I go ask Tyler if this is sexy” in front of her Dad...I mean we’ve all seen the comments about how her dad acts around Saffron, so this made me squirm abit🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I just saw Saffron’s primark video and I find it quite hard to believe she’s a size 10 in those jeans like it says on the tag. How weird! I know she’s short but I don’t feel she’s a size 10.

Also in her ITS range she stated she was a size 8 in most things? I feel like she’s lying a lot about her size. Nothing wrong with her size at all but I think it would be good to be a bit more honest. UNLESS.. she’s squeezing herself into smaller sizes.
Remember with her first ITS release she said she wore a size 4 bodysuit 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.