Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 243465View attachment 243466View attachment 243467View attachment 243468

for those who cba to look, this is the house I believe

I’m so shocked, all the other houses on there for the same kind of price were so much nicer but it’ll be interesting to see what she does with it, it has a lot of potential
I'm sure she will trash all the period character and features from the place and either make it a soulless white box or Insta perfect for six months.

Love the feature of the free standing bath in the centre of the room as a centrepiece. She should keep that. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s made a big mistake there, that will cost an absolute fortune to do up and it’s her first renovation property and she hasn’t got a clue what to do! That house IS NOT worth the
Price. Saw online it has planning permissions to expand and turn the loft into a bedroom & one of the largest gardens in the area but still.. it’s not even near the sea. Who advised her on buying this

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I quickly just watched on bbc iplayer a moment ago just to see why the heck they've gotten Saffy B on BBC Breakfast.

It was just for 5 minutes and all it was about was her and a Tv critic talking about Strictly Come dancing and how this years show is going to be different due to social distancing etc etc. Nothing really significant to report she just said how much she loved her time on the show, how much she's looking forward to the new season, talked about how it will and won't in some ways feel different with less audience and how she has already given advice to some of the contestants she knows like Jamie, HRVY and Maisie.

I still get the feeling from her she was raging that Covid happened as she thought 2020 would have been her year to go mainstream straight after Strictly and the tour but alas she was stuck indoors like the rest of us. Things seem to be moving in her direction in a little with the announcement she's doing The Circle although I doubt anything major will happen from that.
Thank you!!

Reactions: 2
She’s made a big mistake there, that will cost an absolute fortune to do up and it’s her first renovation property and she hasn’t got a clue what to do! That house IS NOT worth the
Price. Saw online it has planning permissions to expand and turn the loft into a bedroom & one of the largest gardens in the area but still.. it’s not even near the sea. Who advised her on buying this
I live in Brighton and it's definitely a 'show' thing to say you live on that road. I reckon she was drawn to the postcode more than anything else.

Reactions: 16
1.15mill for that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Saffy B love you’ve been absolutely robbed blind, ask for a refund quickly before it goes through x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s crazy how much houses cost in Brighton 😳 Not sure if any of you watch Demi Donnelly but her and her boyfriend bought a similar sized house that also needs work for I think £250,000 ish in Newcastle! Surely saffron could’ve got something better and bigger for that money?!

Reactions: 14
Tbh I was expecting her to buy a house far from the city, like a big mansion quite isolated from the rest

Reactions: 7
I live in Brighton and it's definitely a 'show' thing to say you live on that road. I reckon she was drawn to the postcode more than anything else.
I agree it is still a very desired road in Brighton and Hove. It’s a sort of status symbol even though it’s a rat run up to the A27 and A23.
She will have been advised well by her father and I’m sure he has his mates/builders lined up to turn it into something very classy 🤢

Reactions: 7
I agree it is still a very desired road in Brighton and Hove. It’s a sort of status symbol even though it’s a rat run up to the A27 and A23.
She will have been advised well by her father and I’m sure he has his mates/builders lined up to turn it into something very classy 🤢
Yeah, don't get me wrong - I would HATE to live on that road! It's so busy and the traffic banking up at rush hour will just be horrendously noisy. There are so many nicer areas, even without going outside the city (Surrenden Road, parts of Westdean, Ovingdean/Rottingdean, etc...) that I genuinely think she was drawn to the 'status symbol' aspect of the address more than anything else.

Reactions: 11
Fair play to her. I can imagine it will look nice when it’s been renovated. I’m glad she’s gone for a home with character rather than a flashy new build.

Reactions: 4
I'd hardly say Demi's house was as big or in as nice an area as Saff's 🤣🤣 Newcastle and Brighton aren't even in the same league! I hope she keeps some of the character though as the house has huge potential

Yeah, don't get me wrong - I would HATE to live on that road! It's so busy and the traffic banking up at rush hour will just be horrendously noisy. There are so many nicer areas, even without going outside the city (Surrenden Road, parts of Westdean, Ovingdean/Rottingdean, etc...) that I genuinely think she was drawn to the 'status symbol' aspect of the address more than anything else.
I agree whole heartedly. I’ve lived in that area and hated it as it is completely soulless and full of pretentious arseholes. I’d put money on it that she will never live there on her own and will probably flip it.

Reactions: 6
There's a nice house that's pretty white and bland up on Rightmove for the exact same price. It literally looks like Zoe's old house but white and blander. You'd think that would be more her speed.

Reactions: 6
There's a nice house that's pretty white and bland up on Rightmove for the exact same price. It literally looks like Zoe's old house but white and blander. You'd think that would be more her speed.
That’s because it is Zoe’s old house 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it? The outside looks different to me from Zoe's old house.
Yeah it’s down the same street, if you remember Zoe’s old address. Or a quick google search you can confirm it’s definitely the same street as her old house!

The house was only sold 2 years ago, if you have the address look it up on sold houses on that road and it shows pictures of it with furniture in and the floor plans etc. It's a pretty BIG house tbf! I don't think she would live there on her own.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.