Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it’s obvious she really has had a boob job. They’re a a LOT bigger than they used to be and in some photos just frankly look fake. In this vlog, from July last year, you can see she’s wearing a post-surgery compression bra numerous times throughout the video. You can see it at 7:20 and again around 10:30 ish

• Wow
Reactions: 21
To me it’s obvious she really has had a boob job. They’re a a LOT bigger than they used to be and in some photos just frankly look fake. In this vlog, from July last year, you can see she’s wearing a post-surgery compression bra numerous times throughout the video. You can see it at 7:20 and again around 10:30 ish

I think so too. She looks like she got a teardrop shape and without support ( she doesn’t look like she’s wearing a bra in that story) the idea is that they do look natural.

Reactions: 7
I've had mine done so feel like I'm good at spotting them and I def think she has. If she has enough breast tissue to cover the implant they can sometimes look like normal boobs. Kourtney kardashian is an example of someone who has had a boob job but they don't always necessarily scream 'boob job' - (and that is pre kids too).

Reactions: 13
View attachment 231278
See I was certain she had a boob job, but then when you see them there unedited, off guard they just look normal. Maybe she just does edit them so much in picture? But then in vlogs they look fake too, idk I’m confused
she’s lost a lot of weight and is really thin yet her boobs have doubled in size, definitely don't think they are 100% natural. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
What a stupid video eating from a mug. Why did she eat the raw egg? Why does she chop things on the bench without a board? Why does she do a weird pout when she chews - has anyone else notified that? Why when she is filming a time lapse of her eating does she look at herself every mouthful?
is it just me or do no youtubers at all seem to own chopping boards?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You guys are so good😂 any doubt I had of the boob job is gone!! Should really be detectives

Reactions: 8

omg great spot! I’ve had my boobs done and that’s 100% a compression bra!!

Reactions: 8
I actually didn’t think she’d had one til I saw that! Attached screenshots for anyone who can’t be bothered to watch the video 🤣 I did find some sports bras that are similar though which I added pics of so she’d probably say it was that 🙄 she’s wearing it on different days throughout the trip too

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I actually didn’t think she’d had one til I saw that! Attached screenshots for anyone who can’t be bothered to watch the video 🤣 I did find some sports bras that are similar though which I added pics of so she’d probably say it was that 🙄 she’s wearing it on different days throughout the trip too
10/10 for effort here🕵🏼‍♀️ I wouldn’t have even known what that bra was🤣🙌🏼

She hasn’t posted anything in 23 hrs? On her story or her insta page?🕵🏼‍♀️ Very unusual for her, not even posted a morning work out

Reactions: 9
ive definitely been on the fence about the boob job cause they’re not the obvious fake type and I haven’t really seen many not like this. Like I see them all the time 😂 I’m surprised she would upload a video where you can see that but we know she’s not the brightest lol.

I was trying to figure out what she was doing around that time (June/July 2019). Her videos are her going out in pjs and one where she’s wearing a hoodie. What’s the down time for op?

Reactions: 10
Zip and the front and velcro at the shoulders, doesn’t sound like a sports bra does it, she can’t say that x

Reactions: 11
ive definitely been on the fence about the boob job cause they’re not the obvious fake type and I haven’t really seen many not like this. Like I see them all the time 😂 I’m surprised she would upload a video where you can see that but we know she’s not the brightest lol.

I was trying to figure out what she was doing around that time (June/July 2019). Her videos are her going out in pjs and one where she’s wearing a hoodie. What’s the down time for op?
I posted my thoughts & experiences on this a few pages ago I’ll copy it here:-

I know this is discussed and debated a lot, but after seeing her in her swimwear collection I am certain she has had a boob job, but with teardrop implants, not round. I have had one myself and have round implants, so mine just kind of sit there and almost look stuck on tbh 😂 Saffron’s absolutely do not sag but they don’t sit up perfectly either, because the teardrop implants tend to fall a bit lower and look more natural and just give you more volume rather than upper pole fullness.

As for when she could have had it done, I cba scrolling through her pictures to work it out but she wouldn’t have been out of action for long at all. I was up, out and about going for food etc after about 2 days. I know everyone has a different experience, but I was only bed bound for the day after it, and in mild pain for about 4 days, so she could have easily still been posting on socials and filming shortly after. I do think she should address it though if she has.

Reactions: 9
The last two photos I shared are sports bras! But I agree hers 100% looks more like a compression bra anyway 🧐
Zip and the front and velcro at the shoulders, doesn’t sound like a sports bra does it, she can’t say that x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has been asked but , do we assume Tyler and Saffron are in each other’s family bubbles ... or do they have to keep a certain distance officially? Basically are they allowed to be doing what they’re doing..

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this has been asked but , do we assume Tyler and Saffron are in each other’s family bubbles ... or do they have to keep a certain distance officially? Basically are they allowed to be doing what they’re doing..
They definitely aren’t allowed and they definitely don’t care 🤣

Reactions: 12
I think their "bubbles" extend over the whole of the UK and Greece atm

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.