Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noo I’m changing my theory to she’s on a little holiday with Tyler 😂
This could be it. So unusual that she's posting on her feed but no stories!! She'll slip up soon enough like she has previously with Tyler and her meeting up during lockdown several times.

Reactions: 9
5BDBD6CC-40DF-43C0-9E84-61BC32656837.jpeg

Is it just me or does her makeup look half finished? The lines on her nose aren’t blended in and I’m not sure if she just hasn’t finished her makeup yet, she thinks it’s the fashion or she’s just stupid.

Reactions: 8
so are they just flying to corfu so they can fly back to the uk from there and not have to do the 14 day quarantine that they would have had to do if flying back from santorini? What the hell?
That is a disgrace, why would you publicly announce that you’re finding a loophole to the quarantine rules? And why do you need to!!! What’s SO important they can’t stay in the house for 2 weeks? They’re not key workers, they‘re not carers for elderly family or anything like that...
It sets such a bad example and what they don’t seem to think or care about is that if everyone does the same as them it’s just exacerbating the issue and the spread of COVID because everyone thinks they’re exempt from the rules 🤦‍♀️🤯

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Surely they’ll still have to isolate even coming from Corfu, after reading this
7E84EC50-0062-413E-9B35-BD9455FD5DB2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 237293Surely they’ll still have to isolate even coming from Corfu, after reading this
Yup they will, they're only in Corfu for 2 days so they definitely aren't exempt, even if they think they are.
What bleeping idiots, think they can get around everything, maybe you shouldn't have gone in the first place seeing as everybody knew this would happen. I hope they get called out for this !!!

Reactions: 17
I have zero sympathy for Wendy and all this complaining she’s doing... maybe Wendy, just maybe... you shouldn’t have gone on holiday in the first place knowing this would probably happen to you!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have zero sympathy for Wendy and all this complaining she’s doing... maybe Wendy, just maybe... you shouldn’t have gone on holiday in the first place knowing this would probably happen to you!! 🤪
oh boo bleeping hoo Wendy! Your hotel is a little bit too loud for you, my heart bleeds. Don’t know how she’s coping, must be so difficult.

people are bleeping dying and losing their jobs. Get a grip you moron.

Reactions: 21
Saff posted on her story but only because it’s a pre recorded ad
I know most people know ads are pre-recorded but she couldn’t make it anymore obvious 😂 Wendy isn’t even in the country and she’s in the ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The girl that tweeted this a few days ago is from Walsall (near Birmingham)
Probably driving through to get to Lancashire. She cant show this as Lancs is on the brink of lockdown! At least she's wearing a mask though.

Reactions: 5
Probably driving through to get to Lancashire. She cant show this as Lancs is on the brink of lockdown! At least she's wearing a mask though.
I agree, I live near Walsall (it’s my nearest biggish town) and she would have literally no reason to go there, it’s not the nicest place and there isn’t really anything special about it. So I would’ve thought that would be the reason. Also I would say if the girl is from Walsall she possibly works in Wolverhampton.

Reactions: 10
No sign of her on the stories Tyler posted with our with his friends and their girlfriends

Reactions: 7
She is beginning to look like a cartoon character.

Last edited:
so are they just flying to corfu so they can fly back to the uk from there and not have to do the 14 day quarantine that they would have had to do if flying back from santorini? What the hell?
How stupid do you have to be to publicly announce your way of getting around the law? 🙄

I shouldn't be so nosy but WHY IS SHE SO SILENT??? no video today, no explanation, no stories, no new posts, no tweets, literally nothing.. I don't think she has the virus because knowing saff and how she doesn't care about the virus she'd just put some makeup on or do a workout just so nothing is suspicious.. nothing's happened in her family because everyone else is still posting alright..

ALL I CAN THINK IS ANOTHER SURGERY 😩 she could come back with an hourglass figure from a BBL...

Reactions: 15
No sign of her on the stories Tyler posted with our with his friends and their girlfriends
I’ve searched through all the tags of friends in Tyler’s stories and there’s no sign of her, but there’s a group of 3 girls plus Tyler’s sister. I’m guessing one of the 3 is Tyler’s twins girlfriend. I just can’t imagine Saffron blending into a girl group like that, she’s too up herself.
Maybe they’re arguing and Saffron is playing the jealous girlfriend and that’s why she’s not posting?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.