Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her surgeon did a good job, they look fairly natural compared to many other boob jobs!!

Reactions: 14
Her short hair lasted long, hate the outfit she’s wearing in the photos she keeps posting. They really don’t suit her

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why she keeps cutting her hair and then putting those ratty extensions back in 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I agree her boobs seemed to come out of no where really, she never posted as many pictures revealing her chest before know she’s always gone for padded bra/bikinis but never been this size before
4506F7A5-7DD5-4D9E-A87C-CB26C4E340B2.jpeg
0E269BCE-E4A2-4DBC-BB49-449559C182AC.jpeg

Reactions: 2
What happened to Jake Mitchell- her ex from years ago? I haven't watched his videos since they broke up and just looked at his channel now... he's become a wannabe roadman and barely uploads anymore.

• Haha
So Wendy and Darren have gone to Greece. IF they will have to quarantine for 14days when they return...so will saffron and Jed because it should be everyone in your household. IF they did have to quarantine...I doubt they all would 🙄

Why have Wendy & Darren now jetted off to Santorini? We know they won’t isolate or not visit their elderly parents when they return. Why would anyone want to go on holiday abroad in the current situation? How many news reports have there been of people scurrying to get home in case of travel quarantines?
Just blows my mind how selfish they all are!

Reactions: 27
Why have Wendy & Darren now jetted off to Santorini? We know they won’t isolate or not visit their elderly parents when they return. Why would anyone want to go on holiday abroad in the current situation? How many news reports have there been of people scurrying to get home in case of travel quarantines?
honestly - it truly shows how out of touch their lives and jobs are. I have spoken to a lot of covid patients because of my job (I’m not a front line worker so credit to you guys truly), and my mindset has truly changed since doing so! I spoke to one woman who was in the same covid ward as her grandson and her grandson died from it in front of her. Another who was unconscious in hospital for 7 weeks. It’s honestly incomprehensible what this virus has done and the actions of this family are the PROOF that they have ZERO awareness of the world around them. The world’s centre is not in fact, the barker household, barker lane, Brighton!

*queue saffron reading here and insert “*rolls eyes* obviously it’s really sad someone died*.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I think the rules are that Jed and saffron wouldn’t have to isolate only Wendy and Darren? Agreed that they should to be safe but they definitely wouldn’t and wouldn’t actually be breaking any rules

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.