Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% agrees with this and I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up on before. So many times in videos I've seen Wendy tell Saffron not to eat something or if she eats it it'll go to her hips or something along those lines. She obviously values her mum's opinion a lot, but her words have clearly given Saffron some kind of unhealthy complex with food.
Saffron apparently started keto when she was 14 I don’t think that’s right to be letting ur child do extreme dieting

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m so jealous of iMogen and jeds lifestyle what the duck did they do to deserve that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her nails also changed colour throughout the clips
oh my god I was watching the video and noticed the exact same. The first clip is the same colour as when she is in Costa/Dinner with her “boyfriend” which is at the end but when her and her ma go Nando’s it’s a different colour which is the middle of the video??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A house account for her parents house? 🤣🤣 or is she planning on moving in with the boyfriend already

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A house account for her parents house? 🤣🤣 or is she planning on moving in with the boyfriend already
at this point it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL if they also decided to start a couple YouTube channel where they do boyfriend and girlfriend vlogs 🥴
"I WaNt To KeEp My ReLaTiOn SOOOOO PRIVATE"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kinda sad how that family does not support each other. Saffron’s never gave a shoutout to Jordan’s music, the nasey family YouTube channel, Darren’s window business
I've always wondered why they seemed to have cut Jordan off when he moved out.. He comments on all their posts and is actually very successful in his own right but they dont shout him out at all. I think Casey did once way back when he had a smaller channel himself.

Saffron hardly even acknowledged Casey's channel in the beginning too. She was so passive aggressive with him when he started it and he would force himself in her videos/vlogs to promote his own channel. Tbh, Casey was bleeping annoying then as well and he was an asshole to Saffron alot in the earlier vlogs when he didn't realise how lucrative it was. The only channel she's actively helped is Jed's.

I wouldn't promote my parents window business tbh. Its not exactly Darren's demographic audience is it? I dont think he wants to be accosted with Saffron Barker fans while at work. Plus seems to do well without it. She's mentioned it before once when her dad was wearing his work shirt.

Reactions: 15
I've always wondered why they seemed to have cut Jordan off when he moved out.. He comments on all their posts and is actually very successful in his own right but they dont shout him out at all. I think Casey did once way back when he had a smaller channel himself.

Saffron hardly even acknowledged Casey's channel in the beginning too. She was so passive aggressive with him when he started it and he would force himself in her videos/vlogs to promote his own channel. Tbh, Casey was bleeping annoying then as well and he was an asshole to Saffron alot in the earlier vlogs when he didn't realise how lucrative it was. The only channel she's actively helped is Jed's.

I wouldn't promote my parents window business tbh. Its not exactly Darren's demographic audience is it? I dont think he wants to be accosted with Saffron Barker fans while at work. Plus seems to do well without it. She's mentioned it before once when her dad was wearing his work shirt.
What's Jordan's insta @ please? I have no idea where to start looking 😂

Yeah I agree with this. They seem to pretend that Jordan and that time in their lives doesn’t exist it’s really odd

I get the not shouting out Darren cause it just wouldn’t fit like you say. I think she did a video of swapping lives with him or something? She was making a business call for him and sure she mentioned it in that.

Reactions: 4
What's Jordan's insta @ please? I have no idea where to start looking 😂
@jordancomolli - he's verified!

Yeah I agree with this. They seem to pretend that Jordan and that time in their lives doesn’t exist it’s really odd

I get the not shouting out Darren cause it just wouldn’t fit like you say. I think she did a video of swapping lives with him or something? She was making a business call for him and sure she mentioned it in that.
Yeah, very weird to do so with Darrens business but she doesnt support a lot of people's videos like even AJ's vlogs during Strictly. She would say he's blogging but would never link his channel?

Also, bets on that home account just being a way of them begging for freebies from different companies?!

Reactions: 14
I hope she gets cheated on again lol idc I’ll bully the bully.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
@jordancomolli - he's verified!

Yeah, very weird to do so with Darrens business but she doesnt support a lot of people's videos like even AJ's vlogs during Strictly. She would say he's blogging but would never link his channel?

Also, bets on that home account just being a way of them begging for freebies from different companies?!
All she has to say is oh if anyone’s looking for windows in Brighton my dad has his own businesss, not a whole AD for it. It’s about the thought of it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.