Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she does read the thread?👀 not hating are we, just criticism about all the tit she does wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I mean if he really would've changed his opinion about her for a haircut .... 😂 could he even be considered in love with her?
Tbh I think she wanted to say the word "boyfriend" when talking about her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I live in Manchester and inadvertently ended up following her through the city centre earlier today. You know when you recognise someone but can’t quite see who it is so have to sort of stalk them to get a proper look at their face? 😂 not much to report other than she looks smaller in real life I think. Not sure what she’s doing up North though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I live in Manchester and inadvertently ended up following her through the city centre earlier today. You know when you recognise someone but can’t quite see who it is so have to sort of stalk them to get a proper look at their face? 😂 not much to report other than she looks smaller in real life I think. Not sure what she’s doing up North though!
Visiting her boyfriend’ no doubt. Her boyfriends twin brothers girlfriend tagged her on her insta stories. So more travelling and interacting with no social distancing!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
“You can still create some amazing memories at home” MEANING “you can’t afford to go away 3 times to Greece in the space of 6 weeks, but I can” 🤮 everything about her just winds me up. Why do these “influencers” act as though normal people like us don’t have a clue what dominoes is🤣 can’t cope

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
“You can still create some amazing memories at home” MEANING “you can’t afford to go away 3 times to Greece in the space of 6 weeks, but I can” 🤮 everything about her just winds me up. Why do these “influencers” act as though normal people like us don’t have a clue what dominoes is🤣 can’t cope
Oh and dont forget the £300 tent equipment!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I may be wrong but I personally dont like the fact that he had to post a picture of her on his insta like some kind of flex "Oh look my gf is Saffron Barker"
I don't know about you but that to me speaks volumes.
Probably it's me but I would never post a pic of my boyfriend alone on my feed neither do I know any boy who would do the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The absolute irony of her doing an Ad for dominos with #staycation, promoting staying at home during a pandemic

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The absolute irony of her doing an Ad for dominos with #staycation, promoting staying at home during a pandemic
Literally, she's been all bleeping over. Manchester, Lancashire and Lake District and that was all during lockdown, there could be more she hasn't posted about. And then we cant forget Greece twice in several weeks, a country that will be under quarantine measures very soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I know she edits her waist to make herself curvier but does she also edit her calves wider? They look huge in every posed picture, literally as wide as her head and sometimes even wider than her thighs. But in her workout vids they just look regular.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she edits her waist to make herself curvier but does she also edit her calves wider? They look huge in every posed picture, literally as wide as her head and sometimes even wider than her thighs. But in her workout vids they just look regular.
I can't work out if her figure is really unfortunate, or if she is just utter shite at editing. Photos like this don't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she edits her calves, she really goes for a skinny waist but athletic legs kinda look, but is her videos she has neither she just looks broad to me

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.