Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 minute & 7 seconds in & shes mentioned how she's just finished a workout, she never has mcdonalds breakfast & how she's going to feel sluggish afterwards 🙄 actually couldnt watch any further! If I'm going to watch someone eat fast food/junk for 24 hours I want to see them fully embrace the experience & not give two shits, not throw shade at junk food the whole way through

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Has she only just learnt the word banging? Everything was ‘banging’ in that new vid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t know if I’ve got this wrong but when she was younger did her mum review her footage before she uploaded? I can’t remember if that was Saffron or someone else? She should probably go back to that to save herself showing everyone what a dim person she is. Anyway, I don’t think she really means the stupid insensitive comments she makes most of the time. I think she just says it the wrong way. Like her saying asking for her cheapest thing would be weird. Of course it sounds bad the way she’s said it. She has a habit of saying and doing things in her vlogs that I just think oh my goddddd don’t you think before you speak?! Having the audience she has she should really be careful what she says and does. Although after the train eye rolling fiasco, she still has her minions and god knows how! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
The way her and her mum were acting in the drive thru at Burger King was bad, making such a big deal about ordering something cheap and being embarrassed

She complained about being full and stuffed throughout the whole vid but tbf to me it looked like she didn't even finish half of the things she ordered.

Reactions: 17
I don’t know if I’ve got this wrong but when she was younger did her mum review her footage before she uploaded? I can’t remember if that was Saffron or someone else? She should probably go back to that to save herself showing everyone what a dim person she is. Anyway, I don’t think she really means the stupid insensitive comments she makes most of the time. I think she just says it the wrong way. Like her saying asking for her cheapest thing would be weird. Of course it sounds bad the way she’s said it. She has a habit of saying and doing things in her vlogs that I just think oh my goddddd don’t you think before you speak?! Having the audience she has she should really be careful what she says and does. Although after the train eye rolling fiasco, she still has her minions and god knows how! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yeah, Wendy used to watch them back once edited for her but even Wendy doesnt see this toxic behaviour about food because she's the one who gave Saffron the complex!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed a hell of a lot more criticism in the YouTube comments of her videos lately, more than I’ve ever noticed before? 2020 cancelled a lot of things, maybe Saffron will be on that list? People seem to not be taking her tit anymore. Pointing out “don’t put your foot on the Costa chair, have some respect” “you don’t put effort into your vlogs now you have a boyfriend” idk, just scrolling through and reading them all, seems to be a lot more people popping up now

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I commented about her meeting up with her boyfriend during lockdown on one of her videos and all her minions came for me, I even got called Karen 🤣
Omg I saw this! I can’t believe all these young girls genuinely believe and buy everything she says 😩

Reactions: 7
She is so up her own arse, how is it embarrassing asking what the cheapest meal is? Not everyone is as fortunate to get paid ridiculous amounts of money for doing duck all every day.
The editing in that video made me cringe so much 🤢🤢🤢 also it’s so obvious that video was filmed over several days lol

Reactions: 32
100% filmed on different days, her make up drastically changes from when she’s at Burger King, to the next clip in Costa.

What’s with the awfully photoshopped thumbnail? Why does she do that noise when she bites in to food? Why are her videos so tit? She definitely wants to be doing some other job like presenting, or on tv now and is sick of YouTube, her content reflects that. She probably thought after strictly she would get bigger which she has, but not as much as she likes in my opinion.

Reactions: 19
What’s with the awfully photoshopped thumbnail? Why does she do that noise when she bites in to food? Why are her videos so tit? She definitely wants to be doing some other job like presenting, or on tv now and is sick of YouTube, her content reflects that. She probably thought after strictly she would get bigger which she has, but not as much as she likes in my opinion.
She didn’t even order a dominos ffs

Reactions: 11
I think one of saffron’s main problem is she is SO naive and clueless to the real world. She seems to have had a very privileged and sheltered life which causes her to constantly say things that can be offensive and taken the wrong way. I also just think she’s a bit thick and doesn’t realise the true meaning behind her words that’s why I never find myself staying angry at her becuase I don’t expect much 🤣

Reactions: 29
Kinda sad how that family does not support each other. Saffron’s never gave a shoutout to Jordan’s music, the nasey family YouTube channel, Darren’s window business

Reactions: 18
Kinda sad how that family does not support each other. Saffron’s never gave a shoutout to Jordan’s music, the nasey family YouTube channel, Darren’s window business
Thats actually so true!! I never even clocked onto that! With the platform she has, you’d of thought she’d of Atleast said “guys, my dad owns a business, go check it out” or something like that. Wowwww

duck meeeee she is so rude at the drive thru! When nobody is answering to take her order and she’s like “hello?....HELLO....I’m just talking to myself, that’s great” Jesus Christ love, give them a chance, I just sit in silence and wait for them to speak to me

She’s just not natural behind the camera. When you watch Carys and James or Elle Darby, they all just act like the camera isn’t there. They never look into the camera unless their speaking to it, and everything just seems so natural and not like “oooh when I’m speaking to my mum, I have to keep glancing at the camera” or “I’ve just finished talking, let’s do that fake full teeth smile right at the camera”🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
nice social distancing with her gym session today...
Thing is she shouldn't break the rules
, but at least if she had to break them dont post it all over social media! I'm also referring to the whole meeting Ty thing, why would you show to everyone the album he made you with pics and dates? 😂

Reactions: 11
I think Wendy has contributed to Saffrons body and food issues..
I 100% agrees with this and I'm surprised it hasn't been picked up on before. So many times in videos I've seen Wendy tell Saffron not to eat something or if she eats it it'll go to her hips or something along those lines. She obviously values her mum's opinion a lot, but her words have clearly given Saffron some kind of unhealthy complex with food.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.