Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never used to do this much before and they still had a huge standard of living. Her following was basically non-existent when they started out. They moved out of the Barker house to their rented apartment when they had like 30-50k subscribers and that apartment cost around 2k a MONTH. Their standard of living has only increased since that as now they have loads of subs and get like 100k+ views on mediocre content. In those two years, theyve bought a house, two new cars, been on countless holidays and trips to Brazil, eat out constantly, furnished their new house and added an extension and landscaping as well as providing for two kids and buying countless designer items.

It boggles my mind how Youtube gives people so much financial freedom. Its so crazy to me. They definitely make a decent amount of money from brand deals and instagram but it cant be more than Youtube advertisements and adsense. I think Nicole's stream of income on Instagram is larger and as a woman, she has more reach and make up/skincare brands will contact her more than Casey obviously. Plus she does more brand campaigns too now. Its funny because before I thought Casey did more work for their channel but its definitely flip flopped recently.

Uni?? Girl, he barely got in to COLLEGE 🤣 He dropped out last year after 2 weeks. Saffron and Wendy made countless jokes about his GCSE grades with Wendy of course backtracking and saying the key line of "but education isnt the be all and end all!" Thats when they started his YouTube channel and Saffron/Casey edited for him and helped with content but he didn't keep up with that either until recently. So he's been jobless and aimless for the last year.
i just dont see what hes got going for him! Seems to have put on weight recently too...

Reactions: 11
They seem to be house sitting for Wendy's sister as they're literally hosting a dinner party with their friends in her sisters house lol

Her sister and her family arent anywhere to be seen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t care....I’m saying it. 😐

he’s with her because of who she is.
He’s very comfortable in front of the camera, actually seems to enjoy it!
he knew who she was, it’s why they’re together,
no 22 year old lad in their right mind is going to enter into a long distance relationship with a girl he’s never met. The Instagram is popping already I see 😂

he ”knew” her and ana online.

not falling for this love story 😐
Yes definitely
But let’s also pretend that maybe he really didn’t know who she was, but as soon as he saw her million followers ig account can we all agree that it affected him in his decision to become her boyfriend ? I mean come on , everyone would have taken the chance.
As much as he may like her ,I don’t believe that he wasn’t influenced at all by her fame

She never used to do this much before and they still had a huge standard of living. Her following was basically non-existent when they started out. They moved out of the Barker house to their rented apartment when they had like 30-50k subscribers and that apartment cost around 2k a MONTH. Their standard of living has only increased since that as now they have loads of subs and get like 100k+ views on mediocre content. In those two years, theyve bought a house, two new cars, been on countless holidays and trips to Brazil, eat out constantly, furnished their new house and added an extension and landscaping as well as providing for two kids and buying countless designer items.

It boggles my mind how Youtube gives people so much financial freedom. Its so crazy to me. They definitely make a decent amount of money from brand deals and instagram but it cant be more than Youtube advertisements and adsense. I think Nicole's stream of income on Instagram is larger and as a woman, she has more reach and make up/skincare brands will contact her more than Casey obviously. Plus she does more brand campaigns too now. Its funny because before I thought Casey did more work for their channel but its definitely flip flopped recently.
It’s crazy innit
I think what really makes them earn Tons of money are brand deals more than yt views. People on social media get even paid 30k for ONE brand deal! ONE! Let’s say they sponsor three different products a week, it’s already 90k made in a week

Reactions: 10
Tbh I don’t think he’s that attractive and although he seemed sweet on camera, he also seemed very comfortable on camera.
Anyone ready to be announced on social media so quickly is in it for fame, but I do think that he does likes Saffron, but the numbers of followers helped that along a looooot.

Reactions: 10
okay someone catch me up

1. Tyler has a twin brother who gf is a prettier version of Saffron? If so, pics please
2. Ana saw Tyler on Tinder before he cracked on with Saffron, again pics or vlog links please

Reactions: 5
okay someone catch me up

1. Tyler has a twin brother who gf is a prettier version of Saffron? If so, pics please
2. Ana saw Tyler on Tinder before he cracked on with Saffron, again pics or vlog links please
meet my boyfriend upload, saffron explains that ana was on heat like always on tinder and she sniffed out found the twins.
Saffy b asked her could she follow “my boyfriend” and that’s where the love story of a lifetime started

the twins girlfriend is on his insta (15.jd) the sister Charlie has also commented on their picture but not saffron’s and my boyfriend the clout chaser Taylor’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
meet my boyfriend upload, saffron explains that ana was on heat like always on tinder and she sniffed out found the twins.
Saffy b asked her could she follow “my boyfriend” and that’s where the love story of a lifetime started

the twins girlfriend is on his insta (15.jd) the sister Charlie has also commented on their picture but not saffron’s and my boyfriend the clout chaser Taylor’s.
This is why @Oohthedrama is my main b (sorry the rest of Tattle but its true) 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she was blatantly lying about not having sex and not having anyone when she obviously was with her bOyFrIeNd at this time
I know it's The Sun, but that question in itself is kinda trashy af. Also she probably didn't know when this article would be out and didn't want a newspaper Q&A to out her relationship status before she did.

Reactions: 20
Saffron is about one to fifty uploads away from that coveted, Guaranteed to pull in numbers and media coverage like never before vlog.....

The truth; I have something to tell you;

my eating disorder story”

Botox Barker and Saffy, and maybe her BoYfRiEnD...
sitting down with their broccoli and chicken the tissues opening up about Saffron’s inner struggle with her weight, and the fucks she doesn’t give when she projects them onto her audience!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saffron is about one to fifty uploads away from that coveted, Guaranteed to pull in numbers and media coverage like never before vlog.....

sitting down with their broccoli and chicken the tissues opening up about Saffron’s inner struggle with her weight, and the fucks she doesn’t give when she projects them onto her audience!!!

it’s sad to see but i also think she would do this for clout :/

• Heart
Reactions: 16
oh 10000000%
Anxiety, eating disorders, anything to do with mental health is goldmine content for influencers!!
she would put it in a way to almost glamorise it, make it a trend and her little minions will be dreaming of being thru the same as saff when in reality it’s life threatening

Reactions: 12
she would put it in a way to almost glamorise it, make it a trend and her little minions will be dreaming of being thru the same as saff when in reality it’s life threatening
it’s what zoe sugg did for decades, shes been in covid lockdown with that ugly dog (oh and Nahlaaaaaa) since 2017 (‘12?) due to anxiety 😐
it’s been her go to excuse for doing nothing for years,
and her teen fans all wanted anxiety like zoella for years due to that 😐

it’s what zoe sugg did for decades, shes been in covid lockdown with that ugly dog (oh and Nahlaaaaaa) since 2017 (‘12?) due to anxiety 😐
it’s been her go to excuse for doing nothing for years,
and her teen fans all wanted anxiety like zoella for years due to that 😐
omg YES i completely forgot about that, so many of my friends had “anxiety” back then as soon as she came out with it... it became an “it” word and almost a bit of a joke... i can see EDs becoming like that sadly

Reactions: 9
omg YES i completely forgot about that, so many of my friends had “anxiety” back then as soon as she came out with it... it became an “it” word and almost a bit of a joke... i can see EDs becoming like that sadly
My daughter uses tik tok on my phone & I look through it sometimes & there is a huge trend on there glamorising EDs.. it is scary! 😳😔 There needs to be more legislation around how food/exercise is presented on social media, I just don't know how they can go about enforcing it.

Reactions: 12
My daughter uses tik tok on my phone & I look through it sometimes & there is a huge trend on there glamorising EDs.. it is scary! 😳😔 There needs to be more legislation around how food/exercise is presented on social media, I just don't know how they can go about enforcing it.
tiktok has become the 2020 version of 2014 tumblr for them, it’s awful

I’m not sure how much you know about TikTok so please ignore me if I’m teaching you to suck eggs, but the content that you see on your daughter’s account is based on the content that she’s interacting with, which suggests that she is either liking or commenting on ED related videos - might be worth an open chat with her.

If Saffron ever did do an ED video, she would 100% glamourise it, not show it for how awful it really is.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.