Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the vid with Tyler, I think he’s sweet, he seems very grounded and I think he’ll try help her to be the same. I’m hoping he’ll correct her when she’s wrong and keep her head out of the clouds. From what I’ve seen, I don’t think he’s with her for clout, I think he genuinely might love her, which is fair enough, but I just CANT STAND saffron acting like she’s the only girl to ever have a boyfriend, to ever have sex, to ever have a coil. It’s one of my pet peeves honestly😂 yes hunni, we’ve all been there, but constantly mentioning the coil to subtly prove you’re having sex is getting beyond me now😩 and plz plz plzzzz stop saying “my boyfriend”....he has a name😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 26
cars are no indication of wealth. I know many people who finance fancy German cars and live on council estates.

fair enough about the house, but you should be more open minded - people stunt even with a small amount of followers in hopes of gaining more.
why are you so adamant to believe he’s stunting? People being well off isn’t some rare fantasy. If you’d read the thread, people found out what his dad does which explains a lot, what he got saffron for her bday etc. You sound like some bitter ex trying to drag him lol, calm down

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why’s she posting on every social media she got her hair “CHOPPED”? You didn’t? You just got your extensions taken out which btw thank god!!! They were awful and ratty looking! Short hair suits her better

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Okay. Dont won't to expose myself lol but went to The Vamps in 2018 and saw Saff in the concourse so asked for a photo. Unsurprisingly, she's extremely rude. There was a young girl in a wheelchair that she completely ignored until we pointed her out.

Also, im 5"7, she had heeled boots on here and I was bending down😅😅
I forgot her smile used to be like that, it’s changed so much, shows she’s had stuff done

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair looks really nice but I think the photo is trashy. I hate the way she (and other influencers) try to look so sexy. Just smile normally, she’d look so much nicer

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her hair looks really nice but I think the photo is trashy. I hate the way she (and other influencers) try to look so sexy. Just smile normally, she’d look so much nicer
Agree - what’s the reason for the cleavage in a photo that’s about your hair? Oh yeh, you want everyone to know you’ve got big boobs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why are you so adamant to believe he’s stunting? People being well off isn’t some rare fantasy. If you’d read the thread, people found out what his dad does which explains a lot, what he got saffron for her bday etc. You sound like some bitter ex trying to drag him lol, calm down
Urm no, you clearly don’t understand. The whole point is you can’t make those judgements based on Instagram. Yes you can make them based on other factors, but Instagram is just a fantasy.

I actually think he’s very lovely and way too nice for her. So relax yourself.

Reactions: 2
Ok can we stop the arguments please 😂😂

I’d say she probably still has some extensions in for thickness, just cut short. I personally just love long hair in general but the short hair does look lovely on her, makes her look far older than 20 though IMO! The longer hair made her look more youthful

Reactions: 17
She’s just posted a new puppy on tik tok!
She’s clearly at her Aunts house though so I don’t know for sure if it is, because why would you post about it there and not at home? Also, she’s just got back from travelling twice and she’s visiting people.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure it’s not their dog, think I remember it being on Wendy’s story the other day at her friends house

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.