Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t care....I’m saying it. 😐

he’s with her because of who she is.
He’s very comfortable in front of the camera, actually seems to enjoy it!
he knew who she was, it’s why they’re together,
no 22 year old lad in their right mind is going to enter into a long distance relationship with a girl he’s never met. The Instagram is popping already I see 😂

he ”knew” her and ana online.

not falling for this love story 😐

Reactions: 28

no 22 year old lad in their right mind is going to enter into a long distance relationship with a girl he’s never met. The Instagram is popping already I see 😂

Definitely agree, he knew who she was or very quickly after few searches got to know how big she is. No denying he does genuinely like her, she’s a pretty girl, but definitely in it to build himself I think, can tell with how he is on camera, doing all the ‘like and comment’ stuff, not be long before he starts his own channel and brand deals.

I think Saffron is too immature for him and he would easy wander if he got the attention by another girl irl. Just my impression

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Definitely agree, he knew who she was or very quickly after few searches got to know how big she is. No denying he does genuinely like her, she’s a pretty girl, but definitely in it to build himself I think, can tell with how he is on camera, doing all the ‘like and comment’ stuff, not be long before he starts his own channel and brand deals.

I think Saffron is too immature for him and he would easy wander if he got the attention by another girl irl. Just my impression
could you picture him with Ana, Haz and Byron.
Not a chance in hell they’d have hooked up if it wasn’t for who she is, she’s not just on YouTube either, she was all over mainstream media last year.
he might like her now 🤷‍♀️ who knows.
But he’s a good looking 22 year old.
We’re to believe he invested in this long distance relationship because of the stimulating conversations he’s had with Saffron on the phone 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And people will say we haven’t given him a chance and would have disliked him from the start just because we dislike saffron but that’s not true, I would have believed the relationship was genuine if he had stayed out of the videos etc, loads of youtubers do that, Han Rene kept her boyfriend off everything, I think it’s the right thing to do

Reactions: 12
And people will say we haven’t given him a chance and would have disliked him from the start just because we dislike saffron but that’s not true, I would have believed the relationship was genuine if he had stayed out of the videos etc, loads of youtubers do that, Han Rene kept her boyfriend off everything, I think it’s the right thing to do
I don’t even dislike him tbh 😆 I’m sure he’s a nice enough lad,
But he’s a 22 year old good looking boy who saw a window into “social media fame” when she followed him 🤷‍♀️
can’t hate the player for playing the game 😆
It’s very clear on the holiday vlog and that “I literally have a boyfriend and we literally do the sex like actual adults” upload the boy likes the camera!!!

Hey, saffron did it with Jake I suppose 🤣

Reactions: 15

personally i think he started something then realised how fkin annoying she was but got sucked in too soon and now there’s no way out so he’s stuck lmao

• Haha
I don’t even dislike him tbh 😆 I’m sure he’s a nice enough lad,
But he’s a 22 year old good looking boy who saw a window into “social media fame” when she followed him 🤷‍♀️
can’t hate the player for playing the game 😆
It’s very clear on the holiday vlog and that “I literally have a boyfriend and we literally do the sex like actual adults” upload the boy likes the camera!!!

Hey, saffron did it with Jake I suppose 🤣
Did she actually say “we do the sex like actual adults” aksnskdjdk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did she actually say “we do the sex like actual adults” aksnskdjdk
literally.... no 🤣 I added that for her, but she would if she thought her teen fans were questioning it.
Don’t you know she has a boyfriend!!!

his twins girlfriend is a prettier version on saffron. And the sister (Charlie?) has commented on their post - but not the beggy posts from Taylor and saffron 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was confused in the video when she said it’s easier for Tyler to come to her than her go to him, because she can’t work from his. She literally works from her phone, a camera and a laptop most of the time. How can she not do that from anywhere in the world?! 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
literally.... no 🤣 I added that for her, but she would if she thought her teen fans were questioning it.
Don’t you know she has a boyfriend!!!

his twins girlfriend is a prettier version on saffron. And the sister (Charlie?) has commented on their post - but not the beggy posts from Taylor and saffron 🤦‍♀️
Thank god I thought either I thick was af or she’d actually completely lost it lmaooo

I really don’t understand why she went to Santorini with Tyler flew back and then went back to Greece. Could she not just have either took the pictures for her ITS range in Santorini, even if that meant staying for an extra week or whatever!
AND.. she's going BACK to Greece with the one and only Anastsaia kingsnorth. Personally I can't wait, her comment section is going to be a shitshow, well if she decides to film it.

Unrelated to saffron but.. I really wonder if Jed is going to uni I mean his youtube only has a couple hundred thousand, definitely NOT enough to fund his bills and such, I just hope he won't follow in saffron's footsteps and drop out of school. I'm pretty sure the only one with a "job", in the barker fam, is dazza but probably slowly approaching retirement.

How do you know he’s clearly well off?
Go take a nice trip down to his instagram @tylerxdixon

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Unrelated to saffron but.. I really wonder if Jed is going to uni I mean his youtube only has a couple hundred thousand, definitely NOT enough to fund his bills and such, I just hope he won't follow in saffron's footsteps and drop out of school. I'm pretty sure the only one with a "job", in the barker fam, is dazza but probably slowly approaching retirement.
His brother Casey’s family channel was stuck on only 300k subs for ages and they were still eating out every day, buying designer and driving a jaguar. It’s surprising how much they make, idk how the whole barker family do it but it’s like the money is endless

Reactions: 14
Has anyone looked at Tyler’s following list? He’s following a lot of girls, more girls than boys and a lot of them are quite similar to Saffron 🤐

Reactions: 7
It’s laughable that in their recent vid together they were saying how opposite their types are and that they just wouldn’t go for the same boy, yet here saffron is 😂 with a boyfriend ana found good-looking on her tinder. No wonder they’re not as close as they once were #girlcodewho?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aren’t Tyler and his brother both in new relationships? So both could have been on tinder and met girlfriends during lockdown?
I feel like that pic of them at the double date in Lake District is relatively new because of Saff’s outfit, she hasn’t dressed like that until recently!

AND.. she's going BACK to Greece with the one and only Anastsaia kingsnorth. Personally I can't wait, her comment section is going to be a shitshow, well if she decides to film it.

Go take a nice trip down to his instagram @tylerxdixon
He’s already dropped out as far as I know?

Reactions: 1
I feel like that pic of them at the double date in Lake District is relatively new because of Saff’s outfit, she hasn’t dressed like that until recently!
the trip to the lakes could be relatively new, however if you look at Tyler’s twin brothers insta account he posted a pic on 23rd May with the caption lakes with the bird, which his girlfriend commented on. The trip to the lakes was probably the latter end of May.

I was confused in the video when she said it’s easier for Tyler to come to her than her go to him, because she can’t work from his. She literally works from her phone, a camera and a laptop most of the time. How can she not do that from anywhere in the world?! 😂
and the editing app is installed on both her phone and laptop 😬

so ana tracked them down on tinder, saffron followed “my boyfriend”
(so therefore made the first move)

twinny got himself a blonde girlfriend and “ty” got himself Instagram followers saffron, who he loved so much he drives five and a half hours to see her 🙄🙄🙄

poor ana 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His brother Casey’s family channel was stuck on only 300k subs for ages and they were still eating out every day, buying designer and driving a jaguar. It’s surprising how much they make, idk how the whole barker family do it but it’s like the money is endless
I think that Nicole does a tit load of brand deals and advertisements on Instagram and they get the bulk of their money from that more so than youtube.

Reactions: 11
I think that Nicole does a tit load of brand deals and advertisements on Instagram and they get the bulk of their money from that more so than youtube.
She never used to do this much before and they still had a huge standard of living. Her following was basically non-existent when they started out. They moved out of the Barker house to their rented apartment when they had like 30-50k subscribers and that apartment cost around 2k a MONTH. Their standard of living has only increased since that as now they have loads of subs and get like 100k+ views on mediocre content. In those two years, theyve bought a house, two new cars, been on countless holidays and trips to Brazil, eat out constantly, furnished their new house and added an extension and landscaping as well as providing for two kids and buying countless designer items.

It boggles my mind how Youtube gives people so much financial freedom. Its so crazy to me. They definitely make a decent amount of money from brand deals and instagram but it cant be more than Youtube advertisements and adsense. I think Nicole's stream of income on Instagram is larger and as a woman, she has more reach and make up/skincare brands will contact her more than Casey obviously. Plus she does more brand campaigns too now. Its funny because before I thought Casey did more work for their channel but its definitely flip flopped recently.

Uni?? Girl, he barely got in to COLLEGE 🤣 He dropped out last year after 2 weeks. Saffron and Wendy made countless jokes about his GCSE grades with Wendy of course backtracking and saying the key line of "but education isnt the be all and end all!" Thats when they started his YouTube channel and Saffron/Casey edited for him and helped with content but he didn't keep up with that either until recently. So he's been jobless and aimless for the last year.

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.