Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find funny is how Saffron tried to make out that Ana found his brother on tinder, but his brother has a long term girlfriend, so quite obviously Ana found him on tinder, then Saffy B decided she wanted him instead 😂 I find that very weird, cause obviously Ana fancies Saffron’s boyfriend
Ana could have her location set to London so she sees more people and so could he as I'm sure he has a family home there. Or they both just had like 100+ mile search 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think he does come across well in the video. However what confuses me is she claims she “found love in lockdown” but they have may memories of dates together. Something smells fishy to me

• Heart
Reactions: 22
does anyone believe him when he said he didn't know of saffron at all before they started speaking? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched it all but how on earth did they justify seeing each other during lockdown.. he lives 5 hours away 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
does anyone believe him when he said he didn't know of saffron at all before they started speaking? 😅
I mean she has a predominately female audience so tbh I would believe him 😂 Obviously after she followed him he’d have seen she’s a big YouTuber but tbh none of my male friends even watch YouTube and wouldn’t know who she is so it’s very possible he hadn’t heard of her beforehand! He seems very sweet

Reactions: 24
What I find funny is how Saffron tried to make out that Ana found his brother on tinder, but his brother has a long term girlfriend, so quite obviously Ana found him on tinder, then Saffy B decided she wanted him instead 😂 I find that very weird, cause obviously Ana fancies Saffron’s boyfriend
I did find this bit interesting cause if it was Tyler on tinder then Ana blatantly fancied her best mates now boyfriend which is awkward but so funny but if it was his twin then Saff has just completely dropped him in it by saying that as he’s got a long term girlfriend like you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually like her boyfriend he seems really sweet tbh. But I am now thinking it sounds like Ana clearly fancied him to begin with which would make me feel so awkward if it was my partner but then I guess she trusts them both completely so wouldn't be a problem x

Reactions: 16
You can definitely see how mature Tyler is compared to Saffron. I wonder how long they’ll last

Reactions: 20
It does pain me to say this as I can’t stand Saffy B but he seems like a sweetheart and very softly spoken/gentle. (So the complete opposite to her 😂) she’s lucky she found someone who matches her lifestyle so much in terms of finances/work freedom
What is his job?

Anyone know what Tyler’s job is?

Reactions: 1
What is his job?

Anyone know what Tyler’s job is?
Derivatives Analyst but seems he was handed it as he got it straight after school with hardly any qualifications. Doesnt seem to be working at all rn.

Reactions: 6
Aww Tyler seems super sweet! He’s so chill and a cutie, defo got duck boy vibes at first, but he seems kinda sensitive.

saffron is a dick for banging on about his height. He’s very clearly insecure about it as a lot of men are and 5’7 is pretty small. there was no need to bring up that story at bait out the fact he lied, you could see he was uncomfortable 🙄

I think he’ll get sick of her soon. She’s just so basic and shallow and annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 28
when Saffron asks him what his favourite thing is about her and he starts saying 'hard-working, loyal' and Saffy B goes 'is THAT your favourite thing about me?' and Tyler quickly corrects himself with 'good-looking' omfg how superficial can she get, and it felt like he was only allowed to say what Saffy B wanted to hear... nice guy tho, too good for Saffron if you ask me

ok I just continued to watch and she goes on saying the worst thing about Tyler is that his insta feed is tit fml

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
when Saffron asks him what his favourite thing is about her and he starts saying 'hard-working, loyal' and Saffy B goes 'is THAT your favourite thing about me?' and Tyler quickly corrects himself with 'good-looking' omfg how superficial can she get, and it felt like he was only allowed to say what Saffy B wanted to hear... nice guy tho, too good for Saffron if you ask me

ok I just continued to watch and she goes on saying the worst thing about Tyler is that his insta feed is tit fml
He seems like the type that maybe found himself played by girls because of the fact he’s clearly well off, Saff described his as generous and thoughtful so I deffo think girls in the past have taken advantage of that and maybe that’s a big thing that drew him into saffron as she obviously has her own money

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Saffy, we all know you've got no neck, so stop editing every single pic to give yourself one! You're starting to look like a giraffe. Then we see you in a video and neck is back to being thick AF

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Idk what she meant when she said ‘he comes to visit me because he can work from my house but I can’t work from his’ her job is film her life and herself exercising what does she mean she can’t do that over there???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I haven’t watched it all but how on earth did they justify seeing each other during lockdown.. he lives 5 hours away 🤦🏼‍♀️
I live in Leeds and my boyfriend lives in Cambridge, we spent from March 22nd until June 29th apart😢(I isolated for 2 weeks before driving down on my own to live with my boyfriend and I’ve been here ever since) find it appalling that she thinks she’s allowed to do whatever she wants whilst everyone else is struggling. All the money but no consideration🥴

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do we think he really didn’t know who she was at all?

I guess even if he didn’t initially, it only takes 2 seconds in IG and google to find everything out

Reactions: 4
Idk what she meant when she said ‘he comes to visit me because he can work from my house but I can’t work from his’ her job is film her life and herself exercising what does she mean she can’t do that over there???
I think that, paired with the fact that she has only ever gone to Ana’s house once shows that she knows she’s an entitled brat and she needs to be at home where her family tolerate her.
Tyler seems sweet and I do think he can do better than Saffron - she’s way too superficial and materialistic for him, I think.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.