Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naaa that’s actually really pissed me off. How is she not getting cancelled???
She's making her money whilst other people have lost jobs. She is sooo out of sync with the real world. Does she really think selling bikinis at this time of year is useful? Hardly anyone can afford to go away, people are scared to go away. I think it's just stupid and selfish. She needs to understand that not everyone has a 6 figure bank number and gets paid to drag and drop a couple of clips into a video. I think when she goes away with Ana, which she has to because its her birthday present from Ana, people will give her sooo much tit and rightly so. I'm all for people deserving what they get and no doubt she will make a massive apology video saying that she didnt mean to hurt anyones feelings blah blah blah

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Going on holiday once I can understand and accept, Greece is a lot safer than going on holiday to Cornwall for example but three times in what 4 weeks is taking the piss. She lives in Brighton for goodness sake she has a gorgeous beach on her doorstep.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why doesn’t she ring her dr surgery and ask to speak to a dr or nurse about her period whilst on the coil rather than instagram? 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why doesn’t she ring her dr surgery and ask to speak to a dr or nurse about her period whilst on the coil rather than instagram? 🤨
Would make much more sense wouldn't it. But she seems to have lost her common sense

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she thinks that talking about these problem could make more relatable to her audience 😂 no Saff you completely lost the perception of what real world truly is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dont you know she's on CONTRACEPTION now?! That means she's having SEX because she has a BOYFRIEND. Her life has complete clarity.

Thats what she's really saying x

MEET MY BOYFRIEND VIDEO DROPPING AT 5PM👀
I haven't watched any of her videos for a few weeks so this should be interesting. I request you all use ad-block pls!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dont you know she's on CONTRACEPTION now?! That means she's having SEX because she has a BOYFRIEND. Her life has complete clarity.
Oh I know what tone she was using for that 😂. Only it at first reads as “my boyfriend didn’t get any while we were away because of my coil and I think he’s going to get bored of my crappy personality if I don’t put out soon”.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I know what tone she was using for that 😂. Only it at first reads as “my boyfriend didn’t get any while we were away because of my coil and I think he’s going to get bored of my crappy personality if I don’t put out soon”.
I got that tone from it too 😂
Maybe I’m a bit prudish, and certainly wouldn’t now, but I’d have hated being on my period my first holiday away with my boyfriend (who I’d only known a couple of months). I remember trying to rearrange my 💩 schedule so I wouldn’t have to go in the hotel room!

• Haha
she really did a 180 from "im single and any future relationship will be private" to a "meet my boyfriend" video

edit: so anastasia actually found tyler on tinder... awks

• Haha
Reactions: 39
she really did a 180 from "im single and any future relationship will be private" to a "meet my boyfriend" video

edit: so anastasia actually found tyler on tinder... awks
haha amazing! I wonder if Ana got anywhere with the other twin. Probs not!

• Haha
He seems really lovely! Maybe not the most intelligent/articulate but that doesn't necessarily matter, just an observation 😂

Reactions: 17
Answered the questions whilst tiptoeing around the fact they met up all throughout lockdown

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It does pain me to say this as I can’t stand Saffy B but he seems like a sweetheart and very softly spoken/gentle. (So the complete opposite to her 😂) she’s lucky she found someone who matches her lifestyle so much in terms of finances/work freedom

Reactions: 20
What I find funny is how Saffron tried to make out that Ana found his brother on tinder, but his brother has a long term girlfriend, so quite obviously Ana found him on tinder, then Saffy B decided she wanted him instead 😂 I find that very weird, cause obviously Ana fancies Saffron’s boyfriend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I got that tone from it too 😂
Maybe I’m a bit prudish, and certainly wouldn’t now, but I’d have hated being on my period my first holiday away with my boyfriend (who I’d only known a couple of months). I remember trying to rearrange my 💩 schedule so I wouldn’t have to go in the hotel room!
I’ve done the same 😂. I used to do the “oh forgot -insert random item-“ whilst near the pool so I had an excuse to go back to the room alone to use the toilet 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I want to know is why Ana matched with him on Tinder. Doesn't Tinder match you with people in close proximity and they certainly aren't close together location wise...unless you're desperate and set it as "anywhere please"
basically saffrons best mate wanted a piece of him and now she has to watch them all over each other... awkward!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.