Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
hold on a min, she tells us she doesn’t drink in wendy’s new story but tell me if i’m wrong, wasn’t she talking us how insaneeeee the strawberry daiquiris were on holiday???

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Jess786

I can’t believe she’s going to do a haul on the thousands of pounds worth of crap including her newest addition Louis Vuitton... when in the last video she was trying to stay humble with the ReLAtAble “omg my bank is going to hurt after this video idea” when she ate the most expensive £7 kfc meal 🥱

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Melier

VIP Member
I can’t believe in her vlog she’s sat with her friend in the car, then talks about having been at Tyler’s and then goes inside her grandmas house!! Is she stupid?! How many people does she want to put at risk..

• Angry
Reactions: 29

lcb94

F3C8DC7B-AEB2-4141-A792-9CEE5FFC68E7.png

This post was so silly in my eyes, calling herself a homeowner when she’s only just had an offer accepted. My offer was accepted last September and we didn’t complete until Feb! I wasn’t a homeowner until then hun.

• Haha

ceejayxx

So many influencers are completely out of touch with reality. Get a fkn grip, try living off a "normal" was for your age for a whole damn month, pay all of your "bills" out of that and accept absolutely no freebies, no gifts,nothing and THEN tell me how broken your bank is

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Saffron in "The Circle"

I hope the fck not, but I would love the Twitter bants🤣
my thoughts are with Ana at this difficult time,

Saffron gets yet another mainstream gig,
whilst Ana hits up her latest tinder crush and offers him a handjob in the McDonald’s car park for “story time” content 😐

to think they’re with the same management. 🤣
it’s like an umbrella company owning Prada and Primark......
not that I’m calling Barker Prada.

• Haha
I saw on her insta stories she’s going to do a “who knows me better” with Jed and “my boyfriend”.... so much for keeping her next relationship private. Don’t think there’s been one video without him mentioned or making an appearance since they went public 🙄

braticus

she was quick to make the “saffro

I absolutely agree. I saw a clip of Ferne Mcann on the ‘mummy diaries’ and she said “I’m sorry billie, but the life we live is so much harder than having an office job” 😦 my jaw hit the floor. Might well feel harder, but you get paid 10k just for promoting Oral B. We have to graft and do Mondays to Saturdays just be able to pay our bills. Sick of these stupid influencers thinking they have it hard. I love Ana because after everything she says, she explains how fortunate and lucky she is and how some people are worse off. Can’t everyone be like her?😫
You had me until you said you love Ana
I don’t know if you ever have but if not you might want to go have a look on her thread
She’s farrr more problematic than you may think

Loz93

Her new video, her and darrens relationship just gives me the creeps..
“Oh it’s a thong” “I’ll go ask Tyler if he thinks this is sexy” then giggles and leans into her dad.
People have mentioned their weird relationship on this before and I’m finally seeing it 🤮🤮

• Sick

emjustgay

I think one of saffron’s main problem is she is SO naive and clueless to the real world. She seems to have had a very privileged and sheltered life which causes her to constantly say things that can be offensive and taken the wrong way. I also just think she’s a bit thick and doesn’t realise the true meaning behind her words that’s why I never find myself staying angry at her becuase I don’t expect much 🤣

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
She’s vile but she’s too self centred to realise. If no one she knows has suffered with covid it doesn’t exist to her. Disgusting. I don’t care it’s not a requirement to self isolate, just think how many people, planes, busy areas she’s been, yikes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Pizzagirl

Aww Tyler seems super sweet! He’s so chill and a cutie, defo got fuck boy vibes at first, but he seems kinda sensitive.

saffron is a dick for banging on about his height. He’s very clearly insecure about it as a lot of men are and 5’7 is pretty small. there was no need to bring up that story at bait out the fact he lied, you could see he was uncomfortable 🙄

I think he’ll get sick of her soon. She’s just so basic and shallow and annoying

• Heart

ceejayxx

I really wish fitness/gym wear companies would stop working with influencers who do nothing but promote a negative relationship with food/exercise

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Yeah I don’t care....I’m saying it. 😐

he’s with her because of who she is.
He’s very comfortable in front of the camera, actually seems to enjoy it!
he knew who she was, it’s why they’re together,
no 22 year old lad in their right mind is going to enter into a long distance relationship with a girl he’s never met. The Instagram is popping already I see 😂

he ”knew” her and ana online.

not falling for this love story 😐

ChloeW94

Why’s she posting on every social media she got her hair “CHOPPED”? You didn’t? You just got your extensions taken out which btw thank god!!! They were awful and ratty looking! Short hair suits her better

• Haha