Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goss11

What annoys me most is if your not going to self isolate fine, but why flaunt it on social media!! Just stay quiet for 2 weeks ffs 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

w3bgoss3

I’m his sister
Im so sorry for your loss it’s absolutely terrible to hear this i am shocked - sorry if I am being invasive but I definitely think this is something that should not be ignored at all of it has been private for so long. We should not be protecting a womans image who makes advice videos and talks about mental health... we can see 100% she is controlling and it shows why saffron is so insecure and strict on herself. I’m sure you know the truth better than anyone. If you feel comfortable talking about the situation and bringing awareness to the truth about her then this is definitely the right place as we can all see through them 100%.

• Sad

idk2

VIP Member
Tyler came across really well in the tag I think. He's really well spoken and seems calmer and more level headed than she is. I think they balance each other out nicely but Darren's comment about his height was horrible! Fair enough we were speculating online but the fact that he made that comment on Tyler and Saffrons first time seeing each other in real life with Tyler not having anyone with him etc was uncalled for. He must've felt so uncomfortable.
Also, I think his twin is with a diff girl but clearly has a type lol

Emily1346

From the vid with Tyler, I think he’s sweet, he seems very grounded and I think he’ll try help her to be the same. I’m hoping he’ll correct her when she’s wrong and keep her head out of the clouds. From what I’ve seen, I don’t think he’s with her for clout, I think he genuinely might love her, which is fair enough, but I just CANT STAND saffron acting like she’s the only girl to ever have a boyfriend, to ever have sex, to ever have a coil. It’s one of my pet peeves honestly😂 yes hunni, we’ve all been there, but constantly mentioning the coil to subtly prove you’re having sex is getting beyond me now😩 and plz plz plzzzz stop saying “my boyfriend”....he has a name😭😭😭

• Heart

J54321

I think Wendy has contributed to Saffrons body and food issues..
Yup Botox Wendy loves working out with Saffron, such a weird relationship because Saffron calls Wendy her best friend all the time because she’s the best mother ever I guess and has all this good advice.... but if she was then why does saffron have so many insecurity problems and gets away with being selfish egotistical bitch.

Emily1346

“You can still create some amazing memories at home” MEANING “you can’t afford to go away 3 times to Greece in the space of 6 weeks, but I can” 🤮 everything about her just winds me up. Why do these “influencers” act as though normal people like us don’t have a clue what dominoes is🤣 can’t cope

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

anon1997

I think Wendy has contributed to Saffrons body and food issues..
I think this too. Not entirely sure what video it was, however it was one with Wendy in it too answering questions. Anyway, a question came up and Saffron was talking about her insecurities and she goes on to say that previously, in secondary/primary she was 'fatter' or something along those lines. Wendy almost has a heart attack and butts in with 'Well no, you were never fat' really defensively. I mean, it may have been a protective instinct to reassure Saffron, but to me it sounded like she was trying to reassure herself. AS IF Wendy Barker would ever have had a fat child. No way. Never. NOPE!

• Heart

braticus

Come on, her boobs aren’t saggy. I see this kind of toxic comment on so many influencers’ threads every time someone makes a comment that could be seen as positive about them - Ana’s boobs are ‘not big’, Tanya is ‘not slim’ etc. They don’t have to be the ‘most’ something for it to apply. Saffron’s boobs might not be the biggest, and maybe yours sit closer to your chin than hers, but they’re not saggy 😂
This💯💯
We may not like her (I know I definitely don’t) but there’s no need to be downright horrible especially if it’s about something she can’t control like the size of her boobs (yes boob jobs and whatever but i’m talking about naturally)

lcat1996

She looked so mad when he said you didn't swim in sea today did you after she was badgering on about her morning routine 😂😂 I was cracking up surprised she didn't cut it out

• Haha

Annie07

I don’t understand why she keeps cutting her hair and then putting those ratty extensions back in 🙈

• Haha

Ester123

I can’t remember who posted saying they should make out of touch influencers live like regular folk for a couple of weeks but it reminded me of the show ‘Young, Dumb and Living Off Mum’. It was BBC Three and it was a bunch of spoiled kids who had to get normal jobs and pay rent, cook and clean etc all themselves.
I would love to see an influencer/YouTuber version to see who has the biggest meltdown first 😂

• Heart
It’s laughable that in their recent vid together they were saying how opposite their types are and that they just wouldn’t go for the same boy, yet here saffron is 😂 with a boyfriend ana found good-looking on her tinder. No wonder they’re not as close as they once were #girlcodewho?

• Haha
Reactions: 24