Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minniewinnie

this is all kinds of wrong..but if she gave a shit about her audience she would have replied with a thank you but advise that girl that what you see on insta is not always real and there is a lot of editing in her photos.
What annoys me is that she’s liked all the ass licking comments like that one and her eyes being so blue 🙄 but has ignored all the ones about the collection being overpriced and the unnecessary travel to Greece during a pandemic it’s so annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Melier

VIP Member
She’s been ‘too busy’ to make a video for today 🤦🏼‍♀️ Too busy doing what? This is literally her job...

Starfish20

Well we know Wendy & Darren are now home - though Wendy was certainly quiet on her stories after being called out in her comments!
She’s been exercising at home so we’ll see if she actually stays at home!
The police told me they will be keeping an eye on them, if anyone’s bothered😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart

Andjello

Chatty Member
They complain about haters , that they have nothing better to do with their lives and spend time hating on the internet and blah blah
But I see no difference here 😂 influencers do the exact same , just let it go honestly! Why even bothering finding this guy's insta
He had every right for calling her out in that tik tok. Who the fuck complains about their delayed train because some unfortunate soul hit rock bottom in the pit of depression and threw themselves in front of a train because they couldn't face life anymore. Why is such a selfish prick like her rolling her eyes at something so heart breaking. She should have been doing more and setting an example of how to empathise when it comes to mental health problems💔

Last edited:
  • Angry

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Why doesn’t she ring her dr surgery and ask to speak to a dr or nurse about her period whilst on the coil rather than instagram? 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I have zero sympathy for Wendy and all this complaining she’s doing... maybe Wendy, just maybe... you shouldn’t have gone on holiday in the first place knowing this would probably happen to you!! 🤪

• Haha
so are they just flying to corfu so they can fly back to the uk from there and not have to do the 14 day quarantine that they would have had to do if flying back from santorini? What the hell?
That is a disgrace, why would you publicly announce that you’re finding a loophole to the quarantine rules? And why do you need to!!! What’s SO important they can’t stay in the house for 2 weeks? They’re not key workers, they‘re not carers for elderly family or anything like that...
It sets such a bad example and what they don’t seem to think or care about is that if everyone does the same as them it’s just exacerbating the issue and the spread of COVID because everyone thinks they’re exempt from the rules 🤦‍♀️🤯

• Angry
  • Heart

doodlebug

VIP Member
She’s one of those people who lie about their size. Says she’s an 8 in swimming costumes and bottoms but when she’s hauling them you can clearly see they all say size 10. She clearly has so many food/body hang ups. Like how she said she could eat that (tiny) pastry because they weren’t shooting that day 🙄

Reactions: 27

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
She seemed to be putting him down slightly? Talking about his insta.. who cares about instagram THAT much? So she bascially wants a insta worthy boyfriend, it's sooo sad!! Surely she should like him for who he is and not what his feed looks like lol. And the way she was dismissing the facetime/phone call thing?
I don't facetime anyone lol

• Heart

emk

Her hair looks really nice but I think the photo is trashy. I hate the way she (and other influencers) try to look so sexy. Just smile normally, she’d look so much nicer

• Heart

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
Why have Wendy & Darren now jetted off to Santorini? We know they won’t isolate or not visit their elderly parents when they return. Why would anyone want to go on holiday abroad in the current situation? How many news reports have there been of people scurrying to get home in case of travel quarantines?
Just blows my mind how selfish they all are!

chnandlerbong

I’m not sure how much you know about TikTok so please ignore me if I’m teaching you to suck eggs, but the content that you see on your daughter’s account is based on the content that she’s interacting with, which suggests that she is either liking or commenting on ED related videos - might be worth an open chat with her.

If Saffron ever did do an ED video, she would 100% glamourise it, not show it for how awful it really is.
Thank you so much for letting me know this, I will speak to her & keep a closer eye on her! I wish there was a way where you could have tik tok but only for watching & filming the dances as she is obsessed with that side of it. (I dont let her post the dances on tik tok as I'm scared who is on there watching!) She just saves them to my phone

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
The absolute irony of her doing an Ad for dominos with #staycation, promoting staying at home during a pandemic

• Angry
  • Sick

Emily1346

I haven’t watched it all but how on earth did they justify seeing each other during lockdown.. he lives 5 hours away 🤦🏼‍♀️
I live in Leeds and my boyfriend lives in Cambridge, we spent from March 22nd until June 29th apart😢(I isolated for 2 weeks before driving down on my own to live with my boyfriend and I’ve been here ever since) find it appalling that she thinks she’s allowed to do whatever she wants whilst everyone else is struggling. All the money but no consideration🥴

• Angry
  • Heart

anon1997

God, the deleted vlog clip of train gate when she complained about getting home late just came up on my suggested watches. Hate is a strong word but I truly detest that vile, self entitled righteous little brat and watching her speak in that video made my stomach turn.

• Heart

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I think being on Strictly could of made Saffrons & body issues worse or brought them more to the forefront. All the female dancers have amazing body's & are careful what they eat. But they understand how much food they need & how to treat themselves. Saffron on the other hand doesn't has just taking it to the extreme.

Reactions: 26

jkcsway

Found it typical Saffy B in the latest vlog for her to buy SIX of the Morphe liners because “they’re always sold out” and banging on about their price. What about all the other people desperate to get one because it’s supposed to be amazing and affordable? Saffron can afford any liner she wants but she had to buy 6?! Why not just 2? Shows how out of touch and selfish she is tbh

Reactions: 26