Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was a right cow for filming her manager Rebecca’s sunburn tan lines
and for trying to film others on that team who clearly did not wish to be filmed

Reactions: 17
not trying to be funny but the timing of this swimwear collection is so off! The only people I know who are actually going off on holiday are celebrities and influencers🙄 were still in the middle of the pandemic so who will want to be buying these overpriced bikinis

• Heart
Reactions: 46
not trying to be funny but the timing of this swimwear collection is so off! The only people I know who are actually going off on holiday are celebrities and influencers🙄 were still in the middle of the pandemic so who will want to be buying these overpriced bikinis
Literally everyone I know in the UK is going on walking holidays and stuff this year rather than going on beach holidays. It would've made more sense to pivot from a swimwear collection to an activewear one this year.

In buying bikinis for my staycation. But only from primark 😂

Reactions: 14
Lol Saffron was more cringe than usual
In her latest vid. I can’t put my finger on it but the way she was speaking to the camera she sounded like one of those insecure girls who are desperate to fit in with the ‘cool girls’ when you’re like 12. ‘Wow that meal was ten ten’ and all these cringy body/face movements. I was gagging.

hold on a min, she tells us she doesn’t drink in wendy’s new story but tell me if i’m wrong, wasn’t she talking us how insaneeeee the strawberry daiquiris were on holiday???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
hold on a min, she tells us she doesn’t drink in wendy’s new story but tell me if i’m wrong, wasn’t she talking us how insaneeeee the strawberry daiquiris were on holiday???
And also how much her and Ana say how obSESSED they are with Tequila Rose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t wait for that 3rd holiday, people are going to go mad!😂 even her little fans can’t defend those actions. Her comments are full of people complaining now so that 3rd holiday will be the final straw I think 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Idk how to explain it but they talk like they are each other’s fans rather than bestfriends
What got me was that Ana’s put she’s ordered some, surely Saffron could send her some herself?

Reactions: 11
She says she doesnt drink much, not that she doesnt drink at all. I haven't watched the video you're referring to though so idk the context she said it in. I think she's the type to only drink socially with friends but not much because she bloats easily.

Wendy definitely contributes to Saffron's problematic relationship with her body and food. In their swap diets for 24 hours, Wendy didn't even have a proper evening meal because she said she had breakfast which she usually never has? I find that crazy that she will substitute one meal for another. And all her meals were very basic, low calories with loads of wine. I know Saffrons relationship with food is bad but it could be ALOT worse considering how disordered Wendys eating is and the fact that Wendy doesn't cook either. All her kids fend for themselves in terms of food everyday and Jed's diet is not nutritious in the slightest.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Say it louder for the people in the back Lauren!🤣🙌🏼 Couldn’t agree more. I’ve seen soooo many tweets about her ITS collection and how poor the quality is, god knows what this will be like! Expensive and cheap! And god forbid those poor people who are being paid £3 an hour to make the clothing (if that’s the case, I saw a huge post about all the online/retail shops who use slave labour to make their items) would never ever buy any of her clothes, especially for £35.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I don’t know what’s worse, the comment or saffron liking it
this is all kinds of wrong..but if she gave a tit about her audience she would have replied with a thank you but advise that girl that what you see on insta is not always real and there is a lot of editing in her photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
this is all kinds of wrong..but if she gave a tit about her audience she would have replied with a thank you but advise that girl that what you see on insta is not always real and there is a lot of editing in her photos.
What annoys me is that she’s liked all the ass licking comments like that one and her eyes being so blue 🙄 but has ignored all the ones about the collection being overpriced and the unnecessary travel to Greece during a pandemic it’s so annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What annoys me is that she’s liked all the ass licking comments like that one and her eyes being so blue 🙄 but has ignored all the ones about the collection being overpriced and the unnecessary travel to Greece during a pandemic it’s so annoying
I’ve just seen that!!🥴 and the fact her video has 11K likes after 1 day? I mean, I don’t think I’ve ever seen her likes be so low? They’re usually around 35-40k?

When does she go away with Ana? I can’t wait for the tit she’s going to get for that🥴 she’s ruining her career and not even realising

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really don’t understand why she went to Santorini with Tyler flew back and then went back to Greece. Could she not just have either took the pictures for her ITS range in Santorini, even if that meant staying for an extra week or whatever!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Since Wendy has signed with Saatchi Social, she’s really pushing the H&M stuff. Hoping for some free stuff to advertise are we?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.