Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah give me Grackle and ClickForTaz over these fake YouTubers that all look the same anyday. I say that, they’re all so facetuned and edited in their pictures and videos we don’t even know what they actually look like.

Reactions: 23
Jed's girl has motivated him to move his ass and work on his channel 🤣 2 uploads recently? wow.
Think he outsources editing too so he's basically doing nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah give me Grackle and ClickForTaz over these fake YouTubers that all look the same anyday. I say that, they’re all so facetuned and edited in their pictures and videos we don’t even know what they actually look like.
Yes, they seem so genuine and down to earth, and actually worthy!

Reactions: 7
She said this about the last collection and it WAS restocked, so embarrassing, anything to cause a hype and make it sell out!
View attachment 206392
lol she was also saying how all her items on the site had the “selling fast” tag when it first launched but I’m pretty sure ITS just puts that to encourage sales 😂 basic marketing 101

Yesss I love Taz shes absolutely hilarious!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jed's girl has motivated him to move his ass and work on his channel 🤣 2 uploads recently? wow.
He’s trying to make some money now he’s got a rich gf 🙄

Trying to make some money now he’s got a rich gf 🙄

• Haha
What annoys me is that she’s liked all the ass licking comments like that one and her eyes being so blue 🙄 but has ignored all the ones about the collection being overpriced and the unnecessary travel to Greece during a pandemic it’s so annoying
She's such a twit omfg 😒

Reactions: 8
Wow I really felt that Saffron was so annoying in that vlog? I lurk on her thread a lot because she definitely does a lot of questionable things but I usually tolerate her (much more than Ana :sick:). But that vlog.. she was like a giddy, showy offy child. First of all, why does she talk so quickly lol. And when she was vlogging in that restaurant.. it's like she knew everyone was watching and wanted the attention. Really got the impression doing that model shoot boosted her with way too much confidence

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Wendy has contributed to Saffrons body and food issues..
I think this too. Not entirely sure what video it was, however it was one with Wendy in it too answering questions. Anyway, a question came up and Saffron was talking about her insecurities and she goes on to say that previously, in secondary/primary she was 'fatter' or something along those lines. Wendy almost has a heart attack and butts in with 'Well no, you were never fat' really defensively. I mean, it may have been a protective instinct to reassure Saffron, but to me it sounded like she was trying to reassure herself. AS IF Wendy Barker would ever have had a fat child. No way. Never. NOPE!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
37D1FFD2-E38E-424C-9D65-DEE3D657E79A.jpeg

It’s almost like he doesn’t have a name and she keeps her relationship sooo (👌🏼) private

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 208153
It’s almost like he doesn’t have a name and she keeps her relationship sooo (👌🏼) private
Reminds me of a part in Family Guy where Meg is lying about having a boyfriend and is sat around the table going “I’m going to the mall with my BOYFRIEND”.

I’ve just been reading through some of the recent comments on her ITS vlog, and there are loads strong how irresponsible that she’s travelling so much in such a short space of time and the amount of - what I assume - young girls saying “it’s her job she’s allowed to travel” is shocking and sickening. So a virus that can stay hidden in people, and is killing people just pauses itself because SaffyB needs to go to Greece to work? Did she go to Greece with Tyler because that was “work”? No. Did she self-isolate on return? No. Has she jumped on another plane which has no fresh air, with a new group of people to pose in poor quality bikinis, which she could have done in the UK? Yes, she did.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 208153
She’s excited to see her grandparents?? Mate you’ve been travelling recklessly and you’re going to see two vulnerable people? Does she really not care!?? I would not dream of doing that to my grandparents, even if I hadn’t seen them in a while.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Reminds me of a part in Family Guy where Meg is lying about having a boyfriend and is sat around the table going “I’m going to the mall with my BOYFRIEND”.

I’ve just been reading through some of the recent comments on her ITS vlog, and there are loads strong how irresponsible that she’s travelling so much in such a short space of time and the amount of - what I assume - young girls saying “it’s her job she’s allowed to travel” is shocking and sickening. So a virus that can stay hidden in people, and is killing people just pauses itself because SaffyB needs to go to Greece to work? Did she go to Greece with Tyler because that was “work”? No. Did she self-isolate on return? No. Has she jumped on another plane which has no fresh air, with a new group of people to pose in poor quality bikinis, which she could have done in the UK? Yes, she did.
Find it hilarious how it’s brainwashed 12 year old girls sticking up for her though🤣 she thinks she has fans by taking over their lives and making herself seem perfect so these young girls idolise her🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s vile but she’s too self centred to realise. If no one she knows has suffered with covid it doesn’t exist to her. Disgusting. I don’t care it’s not a requirement to self isolate, just think how many people, planes, busy areas she’s been, yikes.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.