Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

w3bgoss3

how would her mum and dad give her money? She probably makes 10 x what they do, hence why her mum is her admin assistant. Pretty sure she pays rent in their house too
Im saying if she was 20/100K short off what she needed to be accepted for a mortgage of x amount im sure they wouldnt shy away from helping out?

Reactions: 1
I know she edits her waist to make herself curvier but does she also edit her calves wider? They look huge in every posed picture, literally as wide as her head and sometimes even wider than her thighs. But in her workout vids they just look regular.
I think it's the angle she's taken this one at - but there's also a tool on Snapseed called 'perspective' where you can adjust it so that the top half of your body would look smaller and the bottom half bigger or the other way round. Maybe that?

Starfish20

You do 18 hour shifts? 😯 start at 5:30am and finish at 11:30pm? My sister did the 4am-11am shift during lockdown and loved it but she’s deffo glad she’s finished now so she doesn’t have to go to bed at 7:30pm each night 😂
If you’ve ever worked shifts at a company they call them opening or closing shifts ☺ not the whole way through haha I don’t think that’s allowed x

Hamandmushroom

Yeah a non surgical nose job which is dermal fillers. She had a boob job last July
Eh, Saffron's had a boob job???? Where does she say this??

Also I've been Wendy looks so pretty and young recently, has she had any treatments recently or has she just lightened/brightened her hair and teeth??

Chloesm

VIP Member
I saw on her stories that she was on BBC this morning 😂 has anyone managed to watch it ?
I’m curious about what she talked about

Melier

VIP Member
Why have Wendy & Darren now jetted off to Santorini? We know they won’t isolate or not visit their elderly parents when they return. Why would anyone want to go on holiday abroad in the current situation? How many news reports have there been of people scurrying to get home in case of travel quarantines?
Just blows my mind how selfish they all are!
I think the rules are that Jed and saffron wouldn’t have to isolate only Wendy and Darren? Agreed that they should to be safe but they definitely wouldn’t and wouldn’t actually be breaking any rules

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I think OP’s point was that was often people are not as lucky as your sister and will not have only early shifts. They might have to work 2pm-10:30pm Mon-Thurs and then 5am-12pm Fri-Sun. I think think OP was saying they would like to see Saffron cope with getting up at 3:30am some days and going to bed at midnight on others.

I don’t know about with supermarket staff but with doctors and nurses the effects of shift patterns that prevent a consistent sleep schedule are well documented and in some studies have been shown to take 5 years off your life expectancy.
Fair enough, I know at the supermarkets near me they try and keep it consistent so you only do morning shifts or afternoon shifts or night shifts, so you can just shift their sleep pattern. It was more in the response about the office job not being that hard when a lot of people I know who have been doing the supermarket jobs prefer it to office as they have more flexible hours.

I totally understand about the doctors and nurses, and other emergency services, I don’t think many people could cope it that situation. Definitely admire the emergency services alot

Dandylion1

VIP Member
It does pain me to say this as I can’t stand Saffy B but he seems like a sweetheart and very softly spoken/gentle. (So the complete opposite to her 😂) she’s lucky she found someone who matches her lifestyle so much in terms of finances/work freedom
What is his job?

Anyone know what Tyler’s job is?

Emily1346

I believe she's filming for The Circle - celebrity edition. Also I think she said in a recent video she's 'training' for something.

Once again no AD on this, surely she needs to put one on ?!?!

View attachment 246169
She’s just added it on now🥴