Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
I know, I remember this too as Saffron spoke about how cute the baby was but didnt couldn't vlog it obviously. But once Wendy went on the books as Saffron's PA, they stopped the foster care and even moved the cots to the loft and used that spare upstairs room as a dumping ground for Saffrons PR. I doubt they'll go back in to it as they're too high profile in that area and a lot of agencies will have an issue with that. Dont remember them still doing it last year tho.
I never saw Saffron being high profile as an issue, as around the time she showed the cot she was getting 2-300k views per video, I think the main issue was that Darren and Wendy didn’t have the time and wanted to focus on Saffron, they also didn’t need the money

Reactions: 1

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Some kids are just blind to the facts. She was literally in his car during lockdown and posted a whole Q+A from the passengers seats. No one in her family has a convertible or a cream seats 😩. I cant believe people dont notice this stuff? Like I dont go looking for shit, its right in front of our faces ffs.
Which video was this? I never noticed😂

M.fairy

Chatty Member
where I work we do restaurant and events. the chefs usually do 10 hour days at a minimum. us on the floor usually do 8 hours but they vary depending on if youre working breakfast, lunch or dinner or an event for example. it all depends on business needs
Yeah I think my shifts are 6.5 hours? Usually have to do overtime though so it’s longer 😂 I work at the football ground on match days so I think that’s why it’s different. Like everyone just had set hours on football days rather than ‘shifts’

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
What I find funny is how Saffron tried to make out that Ana found his brother on tinder, but his brother has a long term girlfriend, so quite obviously Ana found him on tinder, then Saffy B decided she wanted him instead 😂 I find that very weird, cause obviously Ana fancies Saffron’s boyfriend
Aren’t Tyler and his brother both in new relationships? So both could have been on tinder and met girlfriends during lockdown?

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Find Botox Wendy’s new ad’s with Tesco an absolute joke. We’ve seen the family more or less always shop at Asda and we all know she can’t cook to save her life. At least when Ana’s mum Julie does the ads for Tesco it’s a bit more genuine.
I don’t think Julies are real 😳

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Is it? The outside looks different to me from Zoe's old house.
Yeah it’s down the same street, if you remember Zoe’s old address. Or a quick google search you can confirm it’s definitely the same street as her old house!

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Its funny bc Lancashire where her man is from has been so badly affected by Covid, its really only a matter of time. I'm sure this is the second local lockdown there in 2/3 months!!
Clearly she thinks she's had it once so cant get it again!
She’s had Covid?

Dandylion1

VIP Member
He seems like the type that maybe found himself played by girls because of the fact he’s clearly well off, Saff described his as generous and thoughtful so I deffo think girls in the past have taken advantage of that and maybe that’s a big thing that drew him into saffron as she obviously has her own money
How do you know he’s clearly well off?

I've always wondered why they seemed to have cut Jordan off when he moved out.. He comments on all their posts and is actually very successful in his own right but they dont shout him out at all. I think Casey did once way back when he had a smaller channel himself.

Saffron hardly even acknowledged Casey's channel in the beginning too. She was so passive aggressive with him when he started it and he would force himself in her videos/vlogs to promote his own channel. Tbh, Casey was fucking annoying then as well and he was an asshole to Saffron alot in the earlier vlogs when he didn't realise how lucrative it was. The only channel she's actively helped is Jed's.

I wouldn't promote my parents window business tbh. Its not exactly Darren's demographic audience is it? I dont think he wants to be accosted with Saffron Barker fans while at work. Plus seems to do well without it. She's mentioned it before once when her dad was wearing his work shirt.
What's Jordan's insta @ please? I have no idea where to start looking 😂

AnniG

Chatty Member
I'd hardly say Demi's house was as big or in as nice an area as Saff's 🤣🤣 Newcastle and Brighton aren't even in the same league! I hope she keeps some of the character though as the house has huge potential