Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Auradawn

I feel like that pic of them at the double date in Lake District is relatively new because of Saff’s outfit, she hasn’t dressed like that until recently!
the trip to the lakes could be relatively new, however if you look at Tyler’s twin brothers insta account he posted a pic on 23rd May with the caption lakes with the bird, which his girlfriend commented on. The trip to the lakes was probably the latter end of May.

Casperron

VIP Member
she has nothing on what zoes level of fame and popularity was, Zoe had fans all over the world,she had 2 books and her stationary and beauty line which were all very successful as well.
Saffron has had a book and lots of fashion lines 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t think she’s that far behind, I would say Saffron’s more a celebrity and Zoella was more a YouTuber/blogger so their fan base is different. Saffron 100% has people turn up at the house, I’m sorry but even the social climbers said they do on a daily basis who have a small following. She’s mentioned it once before that I can remember, maybe they just don’t want to talk about it

idk2

VIP Member
Just seen everyone saying saffron was spotted near Birmingham ... her friend Georgina lives there I swear???

if not then she’s probably on the way to see “Her boyfriend” or getting some more surgeries 🤣
This was posted a few days ago she was in Walsall! If those articles are true, she could be filming The Circle there?

Sparkle321

I know they fostered teenagers also, but defo agree xx
Do you guys remember when Jordan lived with them a few years ago? I always thought was related to them but I think they may have been fostering him, but there was no mention of him moving out or anything

gossboss14

VIP Member
I just searched on Rightmove for detached 4 bed homes with SSTC ticked, it’s listed for £1.15m. It’s on the same road as Zoe’s old house, I’m surprised tbh. It’s so easy to find as they have a picture of the room with the bath in it haha
Found it, ty!!

tabitha1

Aren’t Tyler and his brother both in new relationships? So both could have been on tinder and met girlfriends during lockdown?
I feel like that pic of them at the double date in Lake District is relatively new because of Saff’s outfit, she hasn’t dressed like that until recently!

grilltea

literally.... no 🤣 I added that for her, but she would if she thought her teen fans were questioning it.
Don’t you know she has a boyfriend!!!

his twins girlfriend is a prettier version on saffron. And the sister (Charlie?) has commented on their post - but not the beggy posts from Taylor and saffron 🤦‍♀️
Thank god I thought either I thick was af or she’d actually completely lost it lmaooo