Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I like The Circle, i'm hoping they all have no access to the outside world already ( dont want to visit The S*N to find out)
as the beauty of it is noone knows who the others are. So a leak would be bad

Reactions: 2

Missprincessbabe

Ffs, you can clearly tell the difference between someone who's born well off and someone who is flaunting what he doesnt have. If he was stunting, he would be showing the numberplate on his German car to show its brand new or not too far off. If he was flaunting, his first video with Saffron would've been in a tacky Gucci shirt not a plain black one. Theres a difference between people born with money and those who who are pretending.

You should be a bit more open minded and not think everyone cares about others opinions. It would not make any sense him flaunting his life to people he clearly knows and talks too as he had very little followers!
You’re getting way too emotional. I’ll leave you to it - I don’t come here to argue unfortunately.

gossboss14

VIP Member
I thought it was pre-recorded
What do you mean? I don’t think recording has started yet but they have to be cut off from the rest of the world until recording finishes so if it is being recorded now or very soon then she currently won’t have access to her phone

w3bgoss3

I don’t think her parents are THAT well off. My parents have a nice house and nice cars, however all their money is tied up in those. I’m currently buying a house and there have been times I’ve worried I’ll fall short and if they had the money then they’d give it to me in a heartbeat - but they don’t. Just because people have a nice house and nice cars doesn’t mean they have spare money. They could be putting all of their luxuries on credit cards.
Their house has just sold for 800K so put 2&2 together really

lizzolyn

VIP Member
That’s why I think SAS, her appearing twice on tv in a short period of time is good publicity. She’s filmed the circle now, and they don’t start filming SAS till in the winter! If it was another marathon I think she would just say it, the way she said it makes me think it’s for something like a show, who knows
Definitely for her it would be good publicity but on channel 4's end would they want her on two of their bigger shows ??? it's not like she's some A-list celeb who they wouldn't mind having on 2 of their shows back to back.

The training could well be for another programme entirely, we'll just have to wait and see and wait on Saffy B to put us out of our misery lol :ROFLMAO:

idk2

VIP Member
Maybe I’m just making situations up, but what if she’s pre recorded her next few videos, and she’s gone all quiet on insta etc because she’s had a surgery or something and she needs to keep off camera until she recovers 🤔😂

Ohhh no I think I’ve got it. I bet her and Tyler have gone on holiday again! She just knows not to post about it this time, that’s why her and Tyler aren’t posting, he’s just posting throwbacks
I wouldn't doubt it but she would normally post of something else even if it wasn't her body/face. I think she's just playing happy families with Tyler alone in her parents house tbh. If she got a procedure, what would she get? She didnt even have downtime with the boob job or the nose. I think she knows her minions would drown out any comments about cosmetic changes.

Casperron

VIP Member
@jordancomolli - he's verified!

Yeah, very weird to do so with Darrens business but she doesnt support a lot of people's videos like even AJ's vlogs during Strictly. She would say he's blogging but would never link his channel?

Also, bets on that home account just being a way of them begging for freebies from different companies?!
All she has to say is oh if anyone’s looking for windows in Brighton my dad has his own businesss, not a whole AD for it. It’s about the thought of it

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
I‘m not up to date with the Barkers, who’s Florence?

View attachment 241004
No idea. If you hover over the names, there are a few more than we've never heard of either. Probably just people who had lived there previously (thru Wendys fostering or just helping friends) and needed to vote? There was someone saying a few threads back that they didnt own their home and were renting from family which obviously isnt true lol

I know that they used to foster and I believe that had mums and babies stay with them sometimes too, so any other names connected to their address at the time they’ve lived there would most likely be linked to that
Just babies. No adults would stay in the house with the kids. I think it would be newborn to 18 years old.

Say what you like but I think anyone who was into Zoe and was just generally aware of her even parents of fans know how successful her whole brand was lol

Yes!! The fan base was very large and it wasn’t just Zoe and Alfie they were into, joe sugg, niomi smart, Marcus butler, Louise, Dan and Phil,miranda sings fans all watched each other because they were all some sort of “squad” aswell! They would all goto playlist live every year etc. Don’t really think you get fan bases like that anymore and you would understand if you were a fan back then or even just we’re into you tubers in general.

Tanya and Jim were apart of it all aswell literally can’t even remember the names of everyone who was apart of it.
WAS being the operative word lol her brand has died a death...

For the record I used to like Tanya and I even watched some of Zoe’s videos back in the day...

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Saffrons latest story? I dont know why but it really got to me! Like her and her mum do nothing all day and they cant spend any time looking for someone to help?😠😠 sorry if its just me haha
I wonder what its for?

Surely not for The Circle as well??????

nym3ria

Chatty Member
apparently saff had an offer accepted on a property yesterday, be interesting to see where she's buying

gossboss14

VIP Member
No idea. If you hover over the names, there are a few more than we've never heard of either. Probably just people who had lived there previously (thru Wendys fostering or just helping friends) and needed to vote? There was someone saying a few threads back that they didnt own their home and were renting from family which obviously isnt true lol

Just babies. No adults would stay in the house with the kids. I think it would be newborn to 18 years old.
They were parent and baby foster carers too though? https://new.brighton-hove.gov.uk/news/2013/fostering-sometimes-its-family-affair