Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatgoesaround

I didn’t mean it like that its just never been mentioned, i apologise if it came off wrong. Is this common knowledge around where they live?
I doubt very much she has told anyone, maybe people close to her. His family and friends know the truth but if you had caused someone to take their life would you make it common knowledge?

Reactions: 2

Dracojo72

Wasn't one of the reasons that Zoe and Alfie moved from their old house was because people were constantly coming to their door or driving down the road and slowing down when they got to their house???

I mean I know popularity/numbers wise Saffron isn't at their level especially back 5 years ago ago when they were at their top peak but still something to think about when she is moving to the same street they lived on.
Saffron’s defo not at the level of fame that Zoe was at for people to be doing that

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Why have Wendy & Darren now jetted off to Santorini? We know they won’t isolate or not visit their elderly parents when they return. Why would anyone want to go on holiday abroad in the current situation? How many news reports have there been of people scurrying to get home in case of travel quarantines?
Just blows my mind how selfish they all are!
I think they would isolate if it was compulsory, but if it’s not (like it currently isn’t in England) I don’t think they will. I don’t think most people would

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
If you scroll up a bit I posted a screen shot of her friend commenting saying see you Sunday (yesterday) so she was out with her friends yesterday
I forgot yesterday was Sunday! I’ve been doing random shifts at work and have no idea what day it is anymore 😅. She probably did go out!

Chloesm

VIP Member
I quickly just watched on bbc iplayer a moment ago just to see why the heck they've gotten Saffy B on BBC Breakfast.

It was just for 5 minutes and all it was about was her and a Tv critic talking about Strictly Come dancing and how this years show is going to be different due to social distancing etc etc. Nothing really significant to report she just said how much she loved her time on the show, how much she's looking forward to the new season, talked about how it will and won't in some ways feel different with less audience and how she has already given advice to some of the contestants she knows like Jamie, HRVY and Maisie.

I still get the feeling from her she was raging that Covid happened as she thought 2020 would have been her year to go mainstream straight after Strictly and the tour but alas she was stuck indoors like the rest of us. Things seem to be moving in her direction in a little with the announcement she's doing The Circle although I doubt anything major will happen from that.
Thank you!!

Sbax

Chatty Member
I agree her boobs seemed to come out of no where really, she never posted as many pictures revealing her chest before know she’s always gone for padded bra/bikinis but never been this size before
4506F7A5-7DD5-4D9E-A87C-CB26C4E340B2.jpeg
0E269BCE-E4A2-4DBC-BB49-449559C182AC.jpeg

jkcsway

Even those insta stories where she was posing in her ITS range and her boobs looked soooo fake, maybe she was just wearing 2 sizes too small to squeeze them in and up. Not a fan of her but feel like she wouldn’t so blatantly deny any surgery (other than the nose and couple of fillers she already spoke about) because it would definitely come back and bite her if it came out that she’s been lying the whole time.

Geezerboy890

Is Jordan her half brother? I’ve never seen him mentioned.
He used to live with them he’s in older videos. Her mum fosters and I think in the past people asked and they had adopted him/ taken him in and apparently they knew his family?

Sophie1994

AND.. she's going BACK to Greece with the one and only Anastsaia kingsnorth. Personally I can't wait, her comment section is going to be a shitshow, well if she decides to film it.

Unrelated to saffron but.. I really wonder if Jed is going to uni I mean his youtube only has a couple hundred thousand, definitely NOT enough to fund his bills and such, I just hope he won't follow in saffron's footsteps and drop out of school. I'm pretty sure the only one with a "job", in the barker fam, is dazza but probably slowly approaching retirement.

Go take a nice trip down to his instagram @tylerxdixon
He’s already dropped out as far as I know?

Reactions: 1

Casperron

VIP Member
How are people saying she’s on the circle? Those people go on for weeks, she was away for days

AnniG

Chatty Member
The house was only sold 2 years ago, if you have the address look it up on sold houses on that road and it shows pictures of it with furniture in and the floor plans etc. It's a pretty BIG house tbf! I don't think she would live there on her own.

Do you think the additional project that she needs to up her fitness for could be the strictly Christmas special? This is my best guess.