Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Wonder if it’ll be near her parents or closer to London as that’s where Tyler is planning to go in the future

Reactions: 3

emilyymaee

So cutting tags is content now? 🙄 fucks sake...
Instead of the played out “oh I’m soooo busy training for something that I absolutely can’t tell you about!☺“ , she could have just taken her time walkin us through her trap house pre-renovated home. But that might be too much effort 😒
TRAP HOUSE HAHAHAHA I’m dead

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
They are definitely well off. Darren owns three companies, one which Wendy is a director of so she will be getting a wage packet from that I'd imagine. The companies seem to be doing reasonably well too. They have also just sold their house so I'd imagine they will downsize, I reckon they have some sort of shares in Saffron is earning too

Casperron

VIP Member
Yeah I know but like zoella was thee it girl of YouTube at that time though, like she had all her beauty products in Superdrug etc.. and she had millions of subscribers and was at the peak of her career, saffron doesn’t have the same sort of fan base as Zoe did and majority of teen girls at that time looked upto Zoe. There wasn’t as many uk female you tubers at her level at the time aswell. Like people just don’t go as crazy for saffron as people did for Zoe.
Disagree with this saffron is actually one of the biggest UK YouTubers / influencers, she’s the most watched British female YouTuber after Zoe & also has done a lot of Tv work

M.fairy

Chatty Member
What happened to her home office she used for a week

Not uncommon for chefs
Yeah I’m waitressing and we just have set shifts for the events we did (or did before COVID lol). Chefs had the same I think, but I imagine working in like a restaurant it would be different x

M.fairy

Chatty Member
I think it depends what it is, if it comes in a packet no, but if it’s on the side like what you can pick yourself, yes like ew

Reactions: 2

Missprincessbabe

why are you so adamant to believe he’s stunting? People being well off isn’t some rare fantasy. If you’d read the thread, people found out what his dad does which explains a lot, what he got saffron for her bday etc. You sound like some bitter ex trying to drag him lol, calm down
Urm no, you clearly don’t understand. The whole point is you can’t make those judgements based on Instagram. Yes you can make them based on other factors, but Instagram is just a fantasy.

I actually think he’s very lovely and way too nice for her. So relax yourself.

Villaman12

Not sure if this has been asked but , do we assume Tyler and Saffron are in each other’s family bubbles ... or do they have to keep a certain distance officially? Basically are they allowed to be doing what they’re doing..

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
I think it could be really nice if she adds character to it. It sold for less than 1.15 two years ago when it was sold and I can't imagine she paid the asking price. It will be a good investment in the long run since she's adding a swimming pool etc..

Missprincessbabe

I think it proves a lot - I did my own digging before he deleted a load of posts when his profile went big. His family is well off and he has had alot handed to him much like Saffron has. He deleted posts with his dad but from their clothing, their jet set lifestyle and the fact they own multiple german cars speaks volumes. He also had a few pictures of his home in Lancashire which seemed nice enough and ofc Saffron posted their gym and games room when she was there a few weeks ago.
Yes people stunt for the gram, but theres only so much you can do. Plus he didn't have enough followers to even care to stunt and everyone who commented on his posts knew him when we found him here.
cars are no indication of wealth. I know many people who finance fancy German cars and live on council estates.

fair enough about the house, but you should be more open minded - people stunt even with a small amount of followers in hopes of gaining more.