Saffron Barker #5 okay, we get it Saffy B! you’re finally getting some D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
going by the comments on Wendy’s recent Instagram picture she’s confirmed she’s not going to be isolating when she returns from holiday!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wendy’s replies are disgusting. No there’s not the same chance of you contracting corona as the person that commented Wendy hun. There’s a reason it was put on the quarantine list. She’s bleeping thick and disgustingly selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
So they have got Saffron as their token 'social media' person who is used to posting pictures for her job etc etc

I wonder if she will edit pictures of herself on there? lol :ROFLMAO:

I saw this article today about AJ and his girlfriend Abbie talking about their relationship and him being paired with Saffron

View attachment 239600

It was good of Abbie to take the high road in this article especially when it was Saffron and her family pushing the romance story for her and AJ. :sneaky:
Totally agree. How would Saffron like it now if people started posting comments all over her instagram posts saying I ship Tyler and Anastasia for instance, or something like i think you should dump saffron you suit Ana better.

Reactions: 18
Wendy’s replies are disgusting. No there’s not the same chance of you contracting corona as the person that commented Wendy hun. There’s a reason it was put on the quarantine list. She’s bleeping thick and disgustingly selfish.
This is so ridiculous!!!! So many influencers have been going on multiple holidays and have tried to avoid isolating. It not like it would be hard for the antlers to self isolate, I mean Wendy doesn’t even work!!

Reactions: 13
And I really hope she won’t be visiting her elderly parents in the next 2 weeks!!
She will, and her young grandchildren. She doesn’t give a tit. Her friend posted a comment saying see you on Sunday! It’s disgusting!

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Wendy is selfish. A friend of my family , her son has a medical condition that he battles everyday of his life but looking at him you wouldn’t even know anything was wrong with him but he is considered one of the people at higher risk of suffering very badly if he got covid which is why people wearing masks , being hygienic , isolating and having common sense is so important. He is currently extremely unwell so the last thing he or anyone who is battling an illness you can or cannot see needs is someone like the Barker family who think they’re above everyone else. They’d be the first to complain if someone didn’t isolate and gave one of them covid.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Who cares, let them get Covid. They think theyve already had it so they won't get it again.
Remember they were in Switzerland when it all escalated there too but Saffron STILL got her nose done and Darren still got his hair transplant done (because lets face it, he's had one) right after they came back even when Saffron said she was sick as a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've never 'disliked' Wendy, never felt any sort of emotion toward her negative or positive but reading her comments genuinley makes me want to slap her round the face. So disgustingly selfish and not even trying to hide it!! We all need to find out how to report it and all report it so something can be done because it's just not right.

Reactions: 36
They're such a selfish family, it's ridiculous ! So self-centred as well.
It's like the world revolves around themselves. They live in their own bubble of money and wealth

• Heart
Reactions: 23
66FF9F9B-2F2C-4371-B7C9-7F001DEE8358.png

i really hate this face she always makes

And my biggest pet peeve with influencers is spelling mistakes. Considering it’s their job to be on social media, why not take two seconds to proof read????? I wouldn’t send a work email with mistakes in it

Reactions: 20
View attachment 240119

And my biggest pet peeve with influencers is spelling mistakes. Considering it’s their job to be on social media, why not take two seconds to proof read????? I wouldn’t send a work email with mistakes in it
I thought she was in the circle 🧐 unless someone is posting on her account for her? With selfies she has taken already?

Reactions: 5
So they have got Saffron as their token 'social media' person who is used to posting pictures for her job etc etc

I wonder if she will edit pictures of herself on there? lol :ROFLMAO:

I saw this article today about AJ and his girlfriend Abbie talking about their relationship and him being paired with Saffron

View attachment 239600

It was good of Abbie to take the high road in this article especially when it was Saffron and her family pushing the romance story for her and AJ. :sneaky:
Both Saffron and AJ pushed the romance narrative, (look at the photos and stories they posted at the time) they are both fame whores and have the same pr agent. They didn’t give a tit saffron groupies kept commenting on their posts that he should dump Abbie and get with saffron.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 240119

Those eyebrows. Jeez.

Reactions: 5
I just looked into how to report someone for breaching the rules and you need their address:rolleyes:So sadly I don't think there's anything we can do
quite a few here know their address already... how can she be reported?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.