Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tyler’s a twit as expected 🤣 wouldn’t look twice at saffy b if it wasn’t for her money!
Ngl i wouldn’t look twice at him... he looks like a 12 year old boy. Albeit a pretty one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg I commented on her bikini photo and asked her why the swimming pool edge looks curved by her hip (due to obvious editing) and now my comment is gone

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Omg I commented on her bikini photo and asked her why the swimming pool edge looks curved by her hip (due to obvious editing) and now my comment is gone
This is why I hate how sensitive people in the limelight are. They call themselves influencers, they know what age their content is aimed at and reaching. I don’t know why they find the need to act all fake and edit their life so unrealistically because it will cause younger people to be more cautions as they think that’s the cool thing to do as their fave YouTuber does it. No one is perfect, no matter how much you invest in bettering yourself and I hope young people who watch her videos realise that. I don’t get why YouTubers cannot take constructive criticism.

Reactions: 15
I did like how Tyler took the utter mic out of her serveral times... which I don't think she got.When she thought she was being a utter babe talking to the camera he "spoilt" it by talking in the background, as someone posted she coulda made a fabbbbbb vid of Santorini all the things she did but nope all her or out the taxi window to the first hotel. Even Tyler knew this saying LOOK AT THAT VIEWWWW!!! whilst she was shouting it's been seen enough

1 thing him pretending not to know how to use the camera and drop record and not know how to stop was cringe with the thumbs up and subscribe down as I bet that's gonna happen soon

Reactions: 5
4AF8DDC3-5ABE-4AAE-BE51-00D188BDD582.jpeg

I don’t really know about editing, so what is that colour difference? Has she tried airbrushing or smoothing or something? 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
God he must be TINY he’s barely taller than her without heels! What is his accent? He seems quite sweet tbf

Reactions: 5
God how tall is tyler? Saffron always goes on about how tiny she is but he’s not much taller than her! Not a bad thing just genuinely curious

Reactions: 3
Tyler’s a twit as expected 🤣 wouldn’t look twice at saffy b if it wasn’t for her money!
see this is just being nasty for the sake of it imo. nothing in the video suggested that he was a twit or after her money - who knows who paid what for the holiday. he had a bit of banter with her and thats it. i'm by no means a massive fan of saffron, i only watch her videos when its something im interested in like seeing her new car or birthday presents but you've clearly gone into watching the video with the mindset that you hate them together instead of actually watching them have a cute holiday (whether you think they should be on holiday in the first place is an entirely different issue) but they're young and in love by the looks of it, just let them be and time will tell i say. she could be with any boy and people would think they're only after her money as if she doesn't have any good qualities whatsoever for a boy to be interested in.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why THE duck is she reading a book on what it’s like to be a mum? I mean I’m sure it’s not a bad read (I like Louise Pentland) but it’s just seems abit odd, I don’t really know any 20 year old that would chose to read a book about being a mum whilst she’s on holiday? She’s acting like she’s so grown up now she has a man, it’s getting abit weird🥴
Wasn't that Wendy's story where she said she had the new book 🤔

Reactions: 1
see this is just being nasty for the sake of it imo. nothing in the video suggested that he was a twit or after her money - who knows who paid what for the holiday. he had a bit of banter with her and thats it. i'm by no means a massive fan of saffron, i only watch her videos when its something im interested in like seeing her new car or birthday presents but you've clearly gone into watching the video with the mindset that you hate them together instead of actually watching them have a cute holiday (whether you think they should be on holiday in the first place is an entirely different issue) but they're young and in love by the looks of it, just let them be and time will tell i say. she could be with any boy and people would think they're only after her money as if she doesn't have any good qualities whatsoever for a boy to be interested in.
She’s has no good qualities... that’s why I don’t trust any guy with her, a good quality man would never go for Saffron, Only a guy with the same tit mindset would get with her and that’s ty😂
I truly believe that he sees it as a benefit that Saffron gets all these influencer opportunities which include money, attention, holidays and thought why not build his OWN brand and name by going out with her, U watch as he levels up by doing Instagram brand deals and then breaks up with her because “it didn’t work out between us”.

Reactions: 7
She’s has no good qualities... that’s why I don’t trust any guy with her, a good quality man would never go for Saffron, Only a guy with the same tit mindset would get with her and that’s ty😂
I truly believe that he sees it as a benefit that Saffron gets all these influencer opportunities which include money, attention, holidays and thought why not build his OWN brand and name by going out with her, U watch as he levels up by doing Instagram brand deals and then breaks up with her because “it didn’t work out between us”.
Can imagine they’d get a joint channel too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It makes me so angry when she talks in that fuckin baby voice constantly 🤮🤮🤮 really gets on my tits

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I don’t get how people are commenting on that bikini photo about how amazing she looks when the photoshop is basically slapping them all in the face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice in the new video she said ‘I hope they leave that in’ so she kinda confirmed someone else edits for her and I reckon it is Byron like people have said before.

Tyler surprised me - he seems genuine and I like him but imo Saffron seems waaaay more into him than he does her. She was always clinging on to him and has he arm wrapped around his neck where as he seems a bit more mature and chilled about the relationship.

Reactions: 19
I’ve been saying Byron probably edits for her, but thinking about it I imagine she’d go for someone bigger and better to do her videos rather than support her “friends”

Reactions: 3
Why does Saffron keep doing that stupid Addison Rae face scrunch when someone puts a camera on her? It doesn’t make her look cute, it makes her look like a twit.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.