Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't understand why she didn't just enjoy her first holiday with her bOYfrIEnd and not vlog. Or take some footage and keep it for herself privately. Goes from not wanting a public relationship to literally vlogging their first holiday together. Just enjoy it!

Reactions: 17
Obviously edited 🙄 why is there a chunk out of her bikini on the right just under her boob? And I’m pretty sure her hips and “curves” on the left aren’t sharp and all edgy and sticking out🤣 worst editing I’ve ever seen, god help these younger viewers😢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Obviously edited 🙄 why is there a chunk out of her bikini on the right just under her boob? And I’m pretty sure her hips and “curves” on the left aren’t sharp and all edgy and sticking out🤣 worst editing I’ve ever seen, god help these younger viewers😢
This really makes me angry...I know I sound extreme but I think it is fraud to post edited pictures without declaring it. It should be law you have to declare prominently that you’ve edited it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I really liked the vlog. The whole thing was beautiful and Tyler seems sweet.
I thought it was a shame her commenting on food and exercise though - I also noticed every time she was talking into the camera she was adjusting her fact to always be at an angle andshe only shows one side. Even when they were on the bed singing messing around and Tyler took the camera she adjusted so she showed her left side. I get angles and stuff but it’s a vlog! Just enjoy the moment and have fun!

Reactions: 25
She had to keep jerking her head to the right, so that we got a left side profile of her face.
Looked like she had a bit of a ’tick’ tbh.
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just received my In The Style order and I think I got luckier than most people with the tie dyed items

BF1A18AB-631C-431F-BC27-0D2DFCC75372.jpeg
BEFF981B-2233-4D32-BD59-E9F30599645D.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Saffron Barker #5 - unhealthy relationship with food, restrictions for dinner, yet still has to edit all her pictures thinner.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
They stayed in the same hotel as the kardashian in Santorini didn’t they?
I think so.

Cavoo gift their hotel services to anyone with over a certain amount of followers. They're ridiculously overpriced so always have free suites available so I reckon they saw Saffron was in Greece and gifted them the second portion of their stay or they were tagged when Saffron 'asked' people for suggestions so they got wind she was arriving. Thats why most these influencers ask their audience, not for actual replies but so the tagged companies will reach out to promote and collab.

Reactions: 11
She’s has no good qualities... that’s why I don’t trust any guy with her, a good quality man would never go for Saffron, Only a guy with the same tit mindset would get with her and that’s ty😂
I truly believe that he sees it as a benefit that Saffron gets all these influencer opportunities which include money, attention, holidays and thought why not build his OWN brand and name by going out with her, U watch as he levels up by doing Instagram brand deals and then breaks up with her because “it didn’t work out between us”.
This is so judgemental based on absolutely nothing though. You've seen a few minutes of him in a vlog and have deduced all of this nonsense. He doesn't have a brand to build. I don't doubt that he'll be doing clothing deals in no time but I don't think he's with her solely for that, it's just a perk that comes with dating an influencer that she'd probably encourage him to take. As far as I'm aware, he has a normal job with a salary and he comes from a comfortable family (I doubt this was his first nice holiday). Is Saffron meant to stay single forever or only date boys with more money than her to avoid her boyfriends being called clout chasers? I mean she isn't particularly my cup of tea and we probably wouldn't click as friends but come on, Saffron isn't THAT undesirable for a girlfriend. She isn't nasty, she's just not the most intelligent person ever and she's lived a privileged life. Ignore everything you don't agree with about the 'Saffron Barker brand' and she's just a normal fiat 500 girl with the money to drive something a bit more expensive than a fiat 500.

I know who paid!!!! The holiday was gifted, neither Tyler or Saffron paid for squat.

They have known each other a few months, just cause they say it or type it on a insta caption means nothing.

I don't think it was all inclusive though, I'm sure they'll have both paid their way for dinners and drinks. I mean I have zero interest whatsoever in being an influencer or internet celeb but if I was dating one, I doubt I'd say no to a free luxury holiday (it's just a perk of their job). The same as if it was a corporate business trip for any company and your partner asked you to stay in the luxury hotel provided with them. Of course the pandemic is a whole different issue but that's a different conversation.

I know captions mean nothing but it's not entirely abnormal to be this lovey dovey so early on in a relationship. She hasn't been in a proper relationship that we know of for like 5 years so its not like she throws herself at any old boy she speaks to for a couple of days on tinder.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Why does she AlWAYS do this face/ pose it drives me insane why does she think it looks good/ is attractive?
36806BB1-5BBF-4704-AAA8-AE777BA21778.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Was Saffron home for Casey's birthday? She appeared to be home the next day when they had a family dinner but didn't go to Casey's party - Do we reckon this was because her grandparents were there and she could pass something on? I wouldn't think they're smart enough to think about that though as they seem to think they're above the rules.

I think its very telling the Barkers have seen her nan and grandad and Saffron proclaimed it was the first thing she would do too and yet she's been on two holidays instead lol

Reactions: 7
This is so judgemental based on absolutely nothing though. You've seen a few minutes of him in a vlog and have deduced all of this nonsense. He doesn't have a brand to build. I don't doubt that he'll be doing clothing deals in no time but I don't think he's with her solely for that, it's just a perk that comes with dating an influencer that she'd probably encourage him to take. As far as I'm aware, he has a normal job with a salary and he comes from a comfortable family (I doubt this was his first nice holiday). Is Saffron meant to stay single forever or only date boys with more money than her to avoid her boyfriends being called clout chasers? I mean she isn't particularly my cup of tea and we probably wouldn't click as friends but come on, Saffron isn't THAT undesirable for a girlfriend. She isn't nasty, she's just not the most intelligent person ever and she's lived a privileged life. Ignore everything you don't agree with about the 'Saffron Barker brand' and she's just a normal fiat 500 girl with the money to drive something a bit more expensive than a fiat 500.

I don't think it was all inclusive though, I'm sure they'll have both paid their way for dinners and drinks. I mean I have zero interest whatsoever in being an influencer or internet celeb but if I was dating one, I doubt I'd say no to a free luxury holiday (it's just a perk of their job). The same as if it was a corporate business trip for any company and your partner asked you to stay in the luxury hotel provided with them. Of course the pandemic is a whole different issue but that's a different conversation.

I know captions mean nothing but it's not entirely abnormal to be this lovey dovey so early on in a relationship. She hasn't been in a proper relationship that we know of for like 5 years so its not like she throws herself at any old boy she speaks to for a couple of days on tinder.
Chill saffron 👌🏻😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Chill saffron 👌🏻😂😂
For being rational and not being nasty and judgemental for no reason? There are plenty of things I could criticise her for (her constantly bringing up how much weight she's put on after eating a waffle is one of them) but pretending like I think her boyfriend is a twit just for the sake of being outraged isn't one of them.

Reactions: 30
Ummm what’s this? Who’s he? And why she doing that face?🥴 would be pretty pissed if I was Tyler and my gf was posting pics like that??? Might have got it wrong, someone correct me if I have. But I’ve never seen this guy on her stories before?
Hahaha the eye that’s open she’s terrible

Reactions: 4
Ummm what’s this? Who’s he? And why she doing that face?🥴 would be pretty pissed if I was Tyler and my gf was posting pics like that??? Might have got it wrong, someone correct me if I have. But I’ve never seen this guy on her stories before?
Its probably just someone who's part of the INS campaign crew. I would hope anyone in a relationship can post pictures with a man behind them without their boyfriend getting pissy? Screams LDE to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A7B85BD9-2905-4D51-8013-9092B3AD63FF.jpeg
This might be a pretty petty thing but whenever she does these faces it makes me cringe so hard dunno y lmao :// also what was the point in this story post does she even know that man?? Was is seriously just to stick her tongue out

Reactions: 11
For being rational and not being nasty and judgemental for no reason? There are plenty of things I could criticise her for (her constantly bringing up how much weight she's put on after eating a waffle is one of them) but pretending like I think her boyfriend is a twit just for the sake of being outraged isn't one of them.
I still think her boyfriends a twit for getting with her get over it 😂 move on... 🥱

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.