Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, a new ‘swimwear’ range, by the person who never swims

and can’t go In the water because of her hair extensions
🙄

Reactions: 14
oh my GOSH! I honestly thought they were her natural boobs - surely they haven’t grown that much ?
She definitely got a good job- probably just before strictly started. You don’t have to scroll back too far to notice difference. I think she started wearing more pushed up bras for a little bit. But her boobs seem too round and still and perk in those bikini pics to even pretend to be real
I think you can tell difference with her an ana who obv has real big boobs

just wish she wouldn’t lie. Tbf she hid the obvious nose job for so long what do we expect

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What the fuckington...
She looks like she’s been possessed and she’s about to be beamed up to a spaceship and dropped off at planet...fast fashion... sweat shop Saturn...?

those bikini bottoms.... I’m not sold 😐

7BDBC3ED-5DFC-4F7B-8250-071A2440927B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's deffo had her boobs done. Let's see how long it takes her to address that one.

Reactions: 4
I think she probably has had her boobs done but my boobs grew a lot in my early 20s which really surprised me given I went through puberty when I was about 8 lol 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can be linked to contraceptive hormones

Reactions: 8
I dunno about her boobs tho,
yes, they were big before but now they seem out of proportion. But still, I kinda think it's also photoshop bc you can clearly see that around her boobs there's always some distortion or blur

Reactions: 2
I dunno about her boobs tho,
yes, they were big before but now they seem out of proportion. But still, I kinda think it's also photoshop bc you can clearly see that around her boobs there's always some distortion or blur
But they even look big in her YouTube videos. Soo idk if she just edits it.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s been said before, but I’m watching her Santorini vlog, and her constant comments about food at eating, saying “how am I supposed to fit in a bikini tomorrow” after eating half a waffle, she really needs to stop, she’s damaging her audience as well as herself with this mindset

• Angry
Reactions: 51
I know it’s been said before, but I’m watching her Santorini vlog, and her constant comments about food at eating, saying “how am I supposed to fit in a bikini tomorrow” after eating half a waffle, she really needs to stop, she’s damaging her audience as well as herself with this mindset
I watched it too and every time she mentioned how much food she was eating, I was thinking 'girl just let loose, you're on holiday just eat what you what when you want'.

Reactions: 16
What the fuckington...
She looks like she’s been possessed and she’s about to be beamed up to a spaceship and dropped off at planet...fast fashion... sweat shop Saturn...?

View attachment 204428
I hate to be that person, but those bikini bottoms look like granny pants🥴 don’t get me wrong, I do love wearing the Primark granny nickers when it’s that time of the month, but not strolling down a romantic beach in Greece😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the fuckington...

View attachment 204428
Her bikini bottoms look like the type of underwear I wear when I'm on my period 🤣 Proper granny vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.