Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ½ Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sheā€™s returned from Santorini and then got straight back on a plane to Greece šŸ¤Ø. Why couldnā€™t she just fly from Santorini to wherever in Greece she is now......
to be honest she should have just stood in front of a bleeping green screen in her bedroom in Brighton šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s all fiction anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And next month she will go back again with Ana..
I still donā€™t understand why Saffron didnā€™t go in middle of July with the rest of the ITS girls. The company doing a separate trip to do the same thing (shoot a swimwear range) is so wasteful and dangerous whether you have to isolate or not.

Reactions: 14
So sheā€™s returned from Santorini and then got straight back on a plane to Greece šŸ¤Ø. Why couldnā€™t she just fly from Santorini to wherever in Greece she is now......
Hahaha she probably thinks Santorini's a separate country šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could have gone down to Brighton beach and took her swimwear pics. Weā€™ve had perfect weather for it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
OT but do we know where saff went for her nose filler or do we think it was actually a nose job?
Considering Ana got nose filler Iā€™m almost certain Saffron wouldā€™ve done the same and they wouldā€™ve discussed it etc.

Reactions: 7
Why THE duck is she reading a book on what itā€™s like to be a mum? I mean Iā€™m sure itā€™s not a bad read (I like Louise Pentland) but itā€™s just seems abit odd, I donā€™t really know any 20 year old that would chose to read a book about being a mum whilst sheā€™s on holiday? Sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s so grown up now she has a man, itā€™s getting abit weirdšŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why THE duck is she reading a book on what itā€™s like to be a mum? I mean Iā€™m sure itā€™s not a bad read (I like Louise Pentland) but itā€™s just seems abit odd, I donā€™t really know any 20 year old that would chose to read a book about being a mum whilst sheā€™s on holiday? Sheā€™s acting like sheā€™s so grown up now she has a man, itā€™s getting abit weirdšŸ„“
There under th e same PR company & the company likes to make it look like their clients are friends & all support each other. The PR company is called BellePR you can check it out on insta

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I still donā€™t understand why Saffron didnā€™t go in middle of July with the rest of the ITS girls. The company doing a separate trip to do the same thing (shoot a swimwear range) is so wasteful and dangerous whether you have to isolate or not.
Probably because she doesnā€™t support other women and doesnā€™t like other women being better than her, so she goes on her own to get all the attention and doesnā€™t have to share it with anyone else

Reactions: 12
It is official I have lost all respect for Saffron. How can she think bubblegum ice cream is disgusting. IT IS TOP TIER ICE CREAM SAFFRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Watched the latest vlog and I kid you not, at 11:21 Tyler takes the piss out of her ā€˜unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ»ā€™ not gonna lie it cracked me up šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her new vlog he drops the camera nearly smashes it and doesnā€™t care or say sorry ? Iā€™m sick of these rich people

then she says itā€™sour first full day so weā€™re going to make the most of it then goes to say theyā€™ll be chilling sun bathing all day

Reactions: 13
Iā€™ve just looked at the prices for the hotel saffron and her BoYfRiEnd are staying in atm, Ā£2,000 a night!!!! fuuucking hell, gym shark really must be paying good
Don't forget she LoOoOoOvEs GyM sHaRK! And genuinely as well ... oh , and gets paid to advertise them - always forget that bit ...

'With my boyfriend' glad she clarified that, thought it was her dad.
I got slated on here before saying her and her Dad are too close ... the video on her birthday before she went out he couldn't stop eyeing her up and down and commenting on how beautiful she was ...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Don't forget she LoOoOoOvEs GyM sHaRK! And genuinely as well ... oh , and gets paid to advertise them - always forget that bit ...

I got slated on here before saying her and her Dad are too close ... the video on her birthday before she went out he couldn't stop eyeing her up and down and commenting on how beautiful she was ...
In her parents rate my outfits video, her dad kept staring at her tits lol

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.