Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it too and every time she mentioned how much food she was eating, I was thinking 'girl just let loose, you're on holiday just eat what you what when you want'.
This is not really related to Saffron but I suggest people watch Natacha Oceane as she is amazing at doing vidoes and talking about the science of things surrounding weight gain and the lies the media puts out. She did a really good video where she ate an extra 1000 calories a day for a week to show people that realistically you can not gain a bunch of weight when you go on holiday and it is mainly water weight that goes away.

Reactions: 9
75849CDB-EBB2-4D4D-9EA7-22A1DA9E6DD1.jpeg

Can someone tell me what this pose is/or is trying to be? Is she trying to summon a demon?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion:

Ditched the In the Style press trip for Santorini with Ty, but Saff's cosmetic procedures are still denied...

Reactions: 12
20200807_233239.jpg

This was the top comment on Saffron's new tiktok, and someone replied trying to excuse it and it's the only comment she's liked 😬 she literally doesn't care how many people she puts at risk

• Wow
Reactions: 24
This is so judgemental based on absolutely nothing though. You've seen a few minutes of him in a vlog and have deduced all of this nonsense. He doesn't have a brand to build. I don't doubt that he'll be doing clothing deals in no time but I don't think he's with her solely for that, it's just a perk that comes with dating an influencer that she'd probably encourage him to take. As far as I'm aware, he has a normal job with a salary and he comes from a comfortable family (I doubt this was his first nice holiday). Is Saffron meant to stay single forever or only date boys with more money than her to avoid her boyfriends being called clout chasers? I mean she isn't particularly my cup of tea and we probably wouldn't click as friends but come on, Saffron isn't THAT undesirable for a girlfriend. She isn't nasty, she's just not the most intelligent person ever and she's lived a privileged life. Ignore everything you don't agree with about the 'Saffron Barker brand' and she's just a normal fiat 500 girl with the money to drive something a bit more expensive than a fiat 500.

I don't think it was all inclusive though, I'm sure they'll have both paid their way for dinners and drinks. I mean I have zero interest whatsoever in being an influencer or internet celeb but if I was dating one, I doubt I'd say no to a free luxury holiday (it's just a perk of their job). The same as if it was a corporate business trip for any company and your partner asked you to stay in the luxury hotel provided with them. Of course the pandemic is a whole different issue but that's a different conversation.

I know captions mean nothing but it's not entirely abnormal to be this lovey dovey so early on in a relationship. She hasn't been in a proper relationship that we know of for like 5 years so its not like she throws herself at any old boy she speaks to for a couple of days on tinder.
Just looked at your profile on here... hey Saffron 👋🏽 how come you show a head tilted shot with your tongue out all the time? Also why this 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i’m realllly intrigued as to how long her and her new boyfriend will last...
i can’t wait to see a video with him in to see what he’s like & into because so far they look like the aesthetically perfect couple so let’s see if they match as well personality wise
Right, like how can they go on a trip to Greece (probably paid by her) when they are only going to last like 3 months. Not to mention she is also going to Greece with Ana. Also we're in A FREAKING GLOBAL PANDEMIC.

I'm sorry but the height difference is quite embarrassing. I always thought that saffron would go for someone taller and older. She is 5"2.

Does jed have a girlfriend? What’s her @
@imogen.cribb on insta

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Do you think once she goes on her 3rd holiday next month people will start to realise this is messed up and will start to get a lot of grief for it?

Reactions: 15
Do you think once she goes on her 3rd holiday next month people will start to realise this is messed up and will start to get a lot of grief for it?
She absolutely will! Most sensible people aren’t risking going abroad for at least the rest of the year and this bimbo is going on 3 during a global pandemic. You really can’t make up stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She absolutely will! Most sensible people aren’t risking going abroad for at least the rest of the year and this bimbo is going on 3 during a global pandemic. You really can’t make up stupid.
Look at the comments on her second latest Tik Tok, people aren’t happy🤣 one girl put “just me or does she make your blood boil” 🤣

Look at the comments on her second latest Tik Tok, people aren’t happy🤣 one girl put “just me or does she make your blood boil” 🤣
Yeh I read those 😂. And there’s the idiots saying “but you don’t have to isolate coming back from Greece” - like that makes any difference! If everyone went galavanting around the world then we can expect a global second wave very soon!

• Angry
The mole by Tyler’s lip 🤢
Screenshot_20200808-151706~2.png

No, seriously though. It's only a mole, it's not ugly, it's not gonna hurt anyone, and saying a mole is sickening is pretty uncalled for. It's body shaming a tiny little feature that someone can't help having.

And I think Tyler is not an unattractive guy, mole and all. Okay, kind of generic looking, wouldn't stand out in a crowd, but definitely not unattractive and the mole wouldn't put me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can we talk how cheap her swimwear looks??? anyways it's ITS we're talking 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.