Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched her video and I'm quite surprised because her boyfriend actually comes across quite well, he doesn't seem like he cares that much about the vlogs. Don't know if its just me?

Reactions: 31
I do think her and Tyler are really cute together
whoever dates her is gonna get accused of just wanting her money and clout which is a shame. i think they're sweet too and i don't think she particularly harps on about having a boyfriend and being sexually active nearly as much as people on here make out she does :)

Reactions: 17
whoever dates her is gonna get accused of just wanting her money and clout which is a shame. i think they're sweet too and i don't think she particularly harps on about having a boyfriend and being sexually active nearly as much as people on here make out she does :)
We have got to remember she hasn’t had a boyfriend in however long since Jake so of course she’s not gonna be quiet about it, like it’s not normal for her

Reactions: 11
She doesnt harp on about being sexually active. She's been referring to Tyler as her boyfriend instead of his name for the last month though which is really grating? She's coming across as someone who bases her self-worth on bagging a man and its not cute. Its fine that she feels more confident now she's in a relationship but to constantly talk about how happy you are, how stress free your life is and to be jetting off on date nights and to different countries during a pandemic where people are unforunately losing loved ones, losing jobs and struggling to support their families is in bad taste.

I also KNOW this isnt Saffron's problem and theres very little she can do but she's so ignorant and lacks any kind of social awareness to her surroundings. She's back in gyms, she's jetting to her second holiday, she's mixed with so many different households in the last 2 weeks its a joke and finally, she's is setting an example for the millions of fans who follow her insta and subscribe to her youtube as the majority of her fan base is 12 year old girls who dont know better.

We have got to remember she hasn’t had a boyfriend in however long since Jake so of course she’s not gonna be quiet about it, like it’s not normal for her
She shouldn't have made a big statement about keeping her relationships private 2 months ago then?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I actually like Tyler, he seems quite sweet. I wasn’t expecting that accent tho lol

Reactions: 17
In her new vlog she said “I’ve gained so much weight this trip ” I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but she needs to stop going on about weight in every video she has impressionable young girls and boys watching her and she also needs to get some help asap cause she’s going down a bad road with her obsession. Saffron and her family are all so vain and selfish aswell as the people she surrounds herself with that nobody is looking out for her. It doesn’t matter if she’s an adult , she clearly can’t see the dangerous path she’s potentially going down and you need good genuine people around you to be like listen I care about you we need to talk about this cause I’d hate for anything to happen to you. People never want to help until someone physically looks unwell but what people never think of is it can start off as a mental issue that then effects the body. I really hope for her sake she grows out of this obsession and learns to like herself, I know it’s not easy and we all have insecurities and always will but she has an influence on young people.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Hi I’m back with another error!!!! Tyler pronounced the dessert ”Crème Caramel”(which is correct) and Miss Barker had the audacity to say ”it’s cream, it’s cream stop saying that”!!! Hunnnnnnnn have we not ascertained that you are in no position to correct anyone about pronunciation especially when you’re wrong 😭😭😭 cOmmEy dEs gArKons. Christ help me she’s so thick and doesn’t know it looooool

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Watched the vlog because I miss Santorini with every part of my soul! Actually saw very little of Santorini and lots of her being sappy with her boyfriend 🙄 Travel vlogger she will never be

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but that montage was the cringest thing, how can she say ‘right I’m going to set my camera there then just hug and kiss me and I’ll put it in the vlog’ I hate that

Nothing is real it’s all for show, if she wanted that as a nice memory she should keep it for herself otherwise it just looks like it’s for the camera

• Sick
Reactions: 30
To be fair, even though every time that she acts sloppy it makes me cringe 😂 , I do think he's a nice guy and they look good together

Reactions: 8
JESUS duck! Her holiday vlog has irritated the duck out of me! witch you are on the holiday of a lifetime, private yacht, amazing hotels etc, something most people will only dream about and yet all she bleeping talks about is what she’s eating and how bad it is and how she’ll have to “gym hard” when she’s home. She needs serious help with her thoughts about eating and weight etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This could be an unpopular opinion but I think Tyler actually seems quite sweet? I know we've not seen much of him yet but he came across well in her vlog tbh. Didn't expect the northern accent 😂 I guess we will have to wait and see but so far I like him.

Reactions: 22
Yeah I thought he seemed quite nice, he does seem a bit big headed, kept making comments about himself being a great view etc but other than that I think he’s nice, also think he’ll keep tormenting her about her annoying traits like the 👌 which is great

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tyler’s a twit as expected 🤣 wouldn’t look twice at saffy b if it wasn’t for her money!

Reactions: 7
The fake tan thing bugged me, like your on holiday get a real tan woman! I can see why she’s all first love like with him after only publicly being with jake but I do wish she would call Tyler by his name

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.