Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used the N word in a TikTok… while wearing rosary and that god awful bandana - and why is she the only one in orange? Can she be cancelled now please?

Reactions: 9
She used the N word in a TikTok… while wearing rosary and that god awful bandana - and why is she the only one in orange? Can she be cancelled now please?
I thought so too until I slowed the video down and she doesnt actually say it

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she look more and more like her dad with each passing day?? I'm very confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
lol look at mayridts insta story where she asks the girls all one thing they love about them self and saff really goes on about loyalist and her eyes like it’s ONE thing not an essay

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know what it is but for some reason she’s looking even more like Darren than usual in all these latest photos and videos. If I didn’t know that’s her in those photos/videos and someone said to me this is Darren Barker dressed as a woman I would believe honestly believe them. I know she can’t help being the spitting image of her dad and there’s nothing wrong with looking like your dad lots of girls do but it’s not that she just looks like him it’s like she literally is him like they are one person. She never looks the same she edits herself so much and I know she has a lot of money and doesn’t have to work hard so her life sounds great but I wouldn’t trade places with her in a million years because imagine having everything but also having nothing at the same time.

Living in a big house and going on all these holidays but behind closed doors being so insecure you sit around editing yourself to look unrecognisable that’s such a miserable life! I think it should be illegal to edit yourself the way she does cause she looks nothing like that and she’s not helping her mental health at all by editing herself because she’ll never learn to be happy and try accept herself. We all have at least one insecurity cause we’re human that’s normal but if she doesn’t learn to accept herself then she’s just going to stay living in her mansion editing herself for the rest of her life. I’ll never understand how guys you meet her online and chat to her don’t get annoyed or feel fooled when they meet her in person and she she doesn’t look like how she does online.

These guys might be so distracted by how many followers she has that maybe they don’t care she doesn’t look the same in person or maybe guys don’t notice these things as much girls do but me personally if I was talking to a guy and then we met in person and he looked a lot different to his photos I wouldn’t be comfortable being with someone like that because it’s like they’re lying to you but also I think it’s unattractive for someone to not have any confidence in themselves and to edit themselves to look different cause it’s more attractive to embrace who you are. Nobody is perfect but I don’t think Saffron is ever going to stop editing herself and getting work done until she thinks she looks perfect but she doesn’t understand it’s not possible to achieve perfection and that’s a dangerous and sad way to live.

She's giving penny from big bang theory vibes. Won't be long until she's working in the cheesecake factory and 🤞eventually🤞 getting offered a shot at an advert/commercial for herpes ✨

Reactions: 3
Hav you guys seeen this video about Eden going to a hair stylist that’s a scammer bur it’s also one that saffron goes to too 😂😂
She’s really ticking off her influencer 2024 bingo card
Been cheated on ✅
@‘d ex incessantly ✅
Went to coachella ✅
Have new FAVOURITE item every day ✅
Be involved in a scammer scandal ✅

Attachments

tit hallmark films are my guilty pleasure, I can’t be the only one excited for her tit Christmas film which will definitely happen??? My favourite thing to do is to make fun of those films, take some about 5 hours to watch them 😂 saff moves to Nashville from the big city and falls in love with the local Christmas tree farmer?? Cmon I can’t be the only one excited 😂😂
You think she'll be good enough for even that? Lol

She'll get a random ad for like Subway where she has 1 line and act like she's Meryl Streep

Reactions: 1