Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she looks much skinnier than before, tbf she’s always had a flat stomach cos she always goes gym

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she looks much skinnier than before, tbf she’s always had a flat stomach cos she always goes gym
I think she looks so much skinner. Her face is a lot slimmer compared to a few months ago. Her body seems less broad. She may just be editing her body on her pics though but her face looks slim in her vlogs

Reactions: 11
Darren being called out for undisclosed ads

it really is crazy that being an influencer comes with basically no responsibilities and when it comes to the one incredibly simple thing they SHOULD be doing… they don’t bother ???

imagine one of your only concerns is having to type ‘#ad’ on an instagram story and STILL not bothering to do it 🫠

actually makes me so angry

Reactions: 24
She’s definitely on some sort of medication whether it’s ozempic or mounjaro, which is more popular over here. She’s been in the gym and eating her chicken and vegetables lol for years and all of a sudden she’s had this big weight drop coincidently now that GLP1 medications have become alot more popular and readily available

Reactions: 19
through any online pharmacy! you have to go private as the nhs hasn't taken hold of it yet - i get mine from boots online doctor. you have to still be prescribed though
Just please make sure like @diamonddoll2903 you use a company like boots and not a random site buying chemicals from China. They have these random sites for contact lenses, people are putting unregulated god knows what into their eyeballs.
MSE (money saving expert) usually advises on which companies are legit.

Reactions: 8
Just please make sure like @diamonddoll2903 you use a company like boots and not a random site buying chemicals from China. They have these random sites for contact lenses, people are putting unregulated god knows what into their eyeballs.
MSE (money saving expert) usually advises on which companies are legit.
Absolutely! BBC3 did a documentary about the dangers of unregulated “skinny jab” pens being easily accessible from beauty salons and instagram/tiktok. It’s quite harrowing, really.

i only recommend going on it if you need it, you should have a high bmi or an underlying condition like pcos as a GLP1 medication helps it. get advice before going on it as there are severe side effects such as stomach paralysis and thyroid cancer... i projectile vomited for weeks at one point, it isn't for the weak.

Reactions: 1
makes me laugh that she’s posting with harriet now she’s relevant due to love island but when everyone was slating her she was nowhere to be seen or heard defending her ‘bestie’

Reactions: 22
Pleaseeee anyone thinking about using this do you research. Yes you get amazing results, I was on it for 7 months on and off my blood sugar kept dropping dangerously low and in the end I had to stop them. Since then my life has been hell, I am in constant pain can’t eat most off the time without being in horrendous pain. Currently having lots of tests etc done. The toll it has taken on my body is horrible and even tho I can barely eat at the best of times iv piled most of the weight back on! I do wish I had off looked more into it.

Reactions: 3
She said on the podcast that her US visa has pretty much been approved, how long before she starts saying things with an American accent to seem more well travelled?

Reactions: 3
Pleaseeee anyone thinking about using this do you research. Yes you get amazing results, I was on it for 7 months on and off my blood sugar kept dropping dangerously low and in the end I had to stop them. Since then my life has been hell, I am in constant pain can’t eat most off the time without being in horrendous pain. Currently having lots of tests etc done. The toll it has taken on my body is horrible and even tho I can barely eat at the best of times iv piled most of the weight back on! I do wish I had off looked more into it.
This may be personal but were taking them to lose weight or was it for diabetes?