Saffron Barker #24 Cheating Louis made her cry, now she’s running back to Tyyyyy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you both pointed them out did you? And you just had to tag them on Instagram too 🙄 I really hope she doesn't get the freebie she's so blatantly hinting for. They're horrid bags 😂
Screenshot_20240510_181610_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s going on about being “number one in the world on footfetish.com” again on the podcast. It’s a blatant lie which nobody can either confirm or deny because she can just say “I’m not anymore, but I was.” She says she “didn’t post [her] feet”, by which I assume she means she didn’t put her own feet on that website, but she does film her feet and make sure they’re in photos CONSTANTLY because she’s a narcissist who lives for the attention. She probably doesn’t realise that literally any woman in the world who has ever had an image of their feet in public will be on there, and being on a fetish site isn’t a bloody achievement or compliment.
I’ve said this before but she either loves the attention about feet or absolutely loves her feet. And pretends she doesn’t because it’s taboo. If you *really* hated feet like she claims. You wouldn’t post photos constantly that focus on her feet. I swear I’ve seen her feet more than my own at this point. Either just say you like the attention on them or don’t say anything. Odd behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Wendy wished Imogen a happy birthday on her instagram grid, but didn’t do the same for Nicole last October? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Imogen seems way more annoying than Nicole too
I think part of it is that Nicole is the one who made her a ‘young grandma’ and she maybe weirdly resents her in a way for that cause nan makes her sound older 😂
I do also think there’s an element of racism there too, obviously I don’t want to assume but that’s the vibe I get from her 🫠

Reactions: 30
I think part of it is that Nicole is the one who made her a ‘young grandma’ and she maybe weirdly resents her in a way for that cause nan makes her sound older 😂
I do also think there’s an element of racism there too, obviously I don’t want to assume but that’s the vibe I get from her 🫠
And I think Nicole would stand up for herself against them whereas Imogen wouldnt

Reactions: 33
She can’t even speak proper English how’s she gunna read scripts out ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve said it before on here, they all just treat Imogen differently but is it really that surprising…
Imogen looks like what Wendy wanted as a daughter in law - blonde, British, teeny

Nicole is none of that and she hates it, but I love Wendy hates it lol

Reactions: 27
She failed in learning to act in the UK, what makes her think America will be any better? 😂 You need talent, if you haven't got that then forget it!

Reactions: 14
Just gonna leave this here… 🤮
Could you imagine her at an award ceremony giving a speech. She’s too thick to make it I’m so sorry.

“Omg, I wasn’t azzpecting this. But this is ezzacly wot I’ve always dreamed of. I’ve sin Disney movies my whole life and always been a big dreamer. Thank you so much to the director. He’s 10-10. A true visionist. Is that the word? Visionist?? Anyway yeah, also thanks to my mum Wendy. Who always pushed me out of my comfort box.”

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Could you imagine her at an award ceremony giving a speech. She’s too thick to make it I’m so sorry.

“Omg, I wasn’t azzpecting this. But this is ezzacly wot I’ve always dreamed of. I’ve sin Disney movies my whole life and always been a big dreamer. Thank you so much to the director. He’s 10-10. A true visionist. Is that the word? Visionist?? Anyway yeah, also thanks to my mum Wendy. Who always pushed me out of my comfort box.”
We will hear that speech the day pinugruy coloured pigs fly. What color is pinugruy? It doesn't exist. Just like her Oscar

• Haha
Reactions: 1